Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,095 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? (1992 Views)

New Year Eve...rate 2014!!!...(in A Scale Of 1 To 10) / How Do I Attach My Pix On Nairaland / On A Scale Of 0-10 , How Jealous Are U ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Advocator: 8:56pm On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

Why are you suddenly online?   lol--- I was just speculating dear. That orange cap rang a loud bell as soon as I saw it.  smiley

I came in, saw you* talking about me and I heard to jump in. Unless there is a specific time that I should be online, me don't know.
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by 190: 8:59pm On May 25, 2011
@ sir fly advocator

Quit signing in with different ID,

1st as ethiodime, sirfly and advocator grin

@Your pix

I dont need it, just wanted 2 check proof of my hypothesis that u and sir fly are same persons angry
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

- Who gave you the permission to post my images on this thread? I will tell you this once, take off my portraits from this site and from your [/i]PC.

LOOOOOOOL Dude is mast[i]urbating
with your picture. .  cheesy undecided
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by annita19(f): 9:01pm On May 25, 2011
Roflmao
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by BABE3: 9:01pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

I came in, saw you* talking about me and I heard to jump in. Unless there is a specific time that I should be online, me don't know.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the cap [size=4pt]and you[/size]. I mean, you don't come online very often, so it was kinda strange that as soon as I made that comment you were here. Or you were probabaly watching behind the scenes.  smiley
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Advocator: 9:02pm On May 25, 2011
REALITY101:

LOOOOOOOL Dude is mast[i]urbating [/i] with your picture. .  cheesy undecided

And with my name as well.

190:

@ sir fly advocator

Quit signing in with different ID,

1st as ethiodime, sirfly and advocator  grin

@Your pix

I dont need it, just wanted 2 check proof of my hypothesis that u and sir fly are same persons  angry

Should I give you a candy or something else? Son I don't care what you think as long as you delete my images from this thread.
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by 190: 9:03pm On May 25, 2011
^you be blind bat

I dont want problems from the mod's if not i would have left it there

and all u would have done is rant and run into a wall and nothing would have happened!  undecided
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Advocator: 9:04pm On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the cap [size=4pt]and you[/size]. I mean, you don't come online very often, so it was kinda strange that as soon as I made that comment you were here. Or you were probabaly watching behind the scenes.  smiley

I sometimes read funny threads while I am offline. Your comment was ignorable, I at least had to say something to your replies since I'm the man who crashed your tiny heart. wink
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 25, 2011
LOOOL too many sh1ts going on here.

BABE!:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the cap [size=4pt]and you[/size]. I mean, [color=#990000]you don't come online very often, so it was kinda strange that as soon as I made that comment you were here. Or you were probabaly watching behind the scenes.  smiley[/color]

Lmao
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by 190: 9:06pm On May 25, 2011
Babe would never listen

Never, undecided

well,

now playing***

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H7dxtPXLSQ[/flash]

Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Advocator: 9:07pm On May 25, 2011
190:

^you be blind bat

I dont want problems from the mod's if not i would have left it there

and all u would have done is rant and run into a wall and nothing would have happened!  undecided

You went to a man's profile, saved his pics on your documents and posted here! I 100% think you still have my pic saved into your documents. What does that say about you? You tell us.
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 25, 2011
190 stop posting this spam u listen to here no one wants to listen

Advocator:

You went to a man's profile, saved his pics on your documents and posted here! I 100% think you still have my pic saved into your documents. What does that say about you? You tell us.

Lawd . . Oya 190 answer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by 190: 9:14pm On May 25, 2011
The pix are in safe in my recycle bin angry
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by BABE3: 9:16pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

I sometimes read funny threads while I am offline. Your comment was ignorable, I at least had to say something to your replies since I'm the man who crashed your tiny heart. wink

ROFLMAO----ADvocator!!! You meant "crushed" right?  Anyways, either way, You didn't crash/crush my heart. My heart is still very much Intact. So get out, Sir-Fly, Sir-Fly's brother , the dude that shares the same cap with Sir-Fly, Advo.   tongue  wink
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Advocator: 9:17pm On May 25, 2011
190:

The pix are in safe in my recycle bin  angry

*shakes head in pity*
You proved my reasoning to be right, you are either a female using a male's ID or you are a daytime gay. There is no way I'll consider you to be a pure hetero-man. Keep drooling over my pics.

BABE!:

ROFLMAO----ADvocator!!! You meant "crushed" right?  Anyways, either way, You didn't crash/crush my heart. My heart is still very much Intact. So get out, Sir-Fly, Sir-Fly's brother , the dude that shares the same cap with Sir-Fly, Advo.   tongue  wink

The way you memorize how my cap is designed show me that you still have one/2 thing for me.  cool
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by 190: 9:21pm On May 25, 2011
^
Advocator:

*shakes head in pity*
You proved my reasoning to be right, you are either a female using a male's ID or you are a daytime gay. There is no way I'll consider you to be a pure hetero-man. Keep drooling over my pics.

what type of english are u speaking,, he be like say someone dey penetrate u from behind while u dey type
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2011
190:

The pix are in safe in my recycle bin  angry

Why the sad face? does that mean u didn't want to delete his picture?  grin
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by BABE3: 9:28pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

The way you memorize how my cap is designed show me that you still have one/2 thing for me.  cool

lol---It's not a matter of memorizing. It's common sense/short term memory stuff. ORANGE (lol) is a loud color. And as soon as I saw that cap, my 'head' went straight to your orange profile--lol---

I don't have anything for you-- I never had.
 lipsrsealed wink
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by kristal2(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2011
wanna buy credit cards? Hit me. Phone 08189874767[color=#990000][/color]
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2011
More secrets please?
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 25, 2011
J12:

More secrets please?

Exactly loooooool
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by sexylogan(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2011
***Sexylogan sits down and pops open a chilled can of heineken****

Another derailed thread. lol. . . . . .
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 25, 2011
sexylogan:

***Sexylogan sits down and pops open a chilled can of heineken****

Another derailed thread. lol. . . . . .

Nope another wikileaks
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Advocator: 9:36pm On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

-- I never had.
 lipsrsealed wink

Good to know. I'm starting to figure the real you slowly by slowly.

Kids the show is over, you can all go back to your other tasks.
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by sexylogan(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

***Sexylogan pops open his 2nd can of heineken****

Why u wan purshooo us nah?
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

Grandpa the show is just starting so chill
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by BABE3: 9:45pm On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

LOL---Opps! you had something for me?! shocked lipsrsealed I thought it was all a joke! cheesy

Anyways, you starting to figure out the real me? On Nairaland? lol--- Pure jokes!
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2011
Hissssssss long one
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by 190: 10:12pm On May 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by xynerise: 10:18pm On May 25, 2011
I guess I am late to view that nonsense. undecided. Poster you can post your pic in The Sun Newspaper if you want rating. Tshew. . . ANTELOPE.
Re: On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2011
Courses on Advanced Physics are more coherent than most threads on the romance section; nevertheless, the latter are vastly more interesting than the former.

(1) (2)

Nigerian Copyright Commission / You Just Have To See this Pix! / When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.