Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Guys How Will You Rate How Bolt Treat Their Riders And Drivers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys How Will You Rate How Bolt Treat Their Riders And Drivers? (285 Views)

Loan Apps Interest Rate - How Much? / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers / AXA Insurance Cover For Both Riders And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Will You Rate How Bolt Treat Their Riders And Drivers? by cleanclean(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
I want to know if I am the only person that is totally dissatisfied with how Bolt treats me as a customer.

Bolt blocked my customer account and said they detected usually activity in my account. I wrote to them to know the detail of the unusual activity but till today they cannot explain why they blocked my account. Rather they are telling me things to do to unblock it.

My question is, how will I say I am your customer but you can block me at will without confirming your suspicion?

If Nigerians can take such treatment, I cannot and will never use Bolt services again if they do not revert with the detail of the unusual activity which never happened. I am so pissed off.

Those that still have that App should better delete it and use any alternative until they learn what customer satisfaction means.

Such a company should not be allowed to strive among us and in a civil society.
Re: Guys How Will You Rate How Bolt Treat Their Riders And Drivers? by Goldbw122(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Some are cool-headed while some are very rude and arrogant
Re: Guys How Will You Rate How Bolt Treat Their Riders And Drivers? by lilvicky68(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Goldbw122:
Some are cool-headed while some are very rude and arrogant
?? Did you read it at all?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Cut Soap For Remita? / Exchange Rate / Mixing Modern Furniture With Vintage Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.