Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages (20890 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by ttbaba(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
it good to take advice from people who has the good result not bad experience like you Toto dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2021
It's true. The word "LOOK AT YOUR MATE" Means so many things. It could make a man go and sit a corner and start thinking abt his life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by SuperNova33: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
emmabest2000:

Dude let me reply u even though I don't normally do that
Do u know that after Tonto pronounced breakup and divorced saga with Churchill on social media , Churchill still address her as his wife for over one month before he decided to move on
Do you know that your Kpokporiga denied that the voice tape where he said he cheated on Tonto was not his voice , he was trying to cover up his mistakes to avoid break up then grin

Ran as fast as possible ke ... when cat pursued a rat and miss it , it lick mouth with tongue and murmured i don't want to eat it after all cheesy
I give up, you ehn ... you no Dey gree. Kai! But I understand now tho

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by SuperNova33: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Gilbertase:
you forgot to include Malivelihood. Most have forgotten should had a doomed public relationship with that one too.
thanks G

And the list goes on..

Even me I won't mind to visit the amusement park just for a night before her fangs come out
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Wawelexy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
onojaford:
Being motivational could be better than being suicidal. For me, I'm glad for anyone who can find a reason to stay motivated no matter how "villainous" we think they are...
.... U re right tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Wawelexy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dagger111:

Birds of a feather.

Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by kiddkash(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun mynd44
are they your family members?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Blackdisciple(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Another version of blessing CEO coming up soon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by caandi: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Another motivational speaker ! We hear you Madam
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by fortune1894(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I really like this lady. I wish to be like her someday. I love the energy and drive.
i reject it for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by dododawa1: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Another reason I hate men. You people are always rude. Can't you correct someone without showing your ego?
either you hate men or NOT, PENIS, KOBOKO,OKO,PRICK go still enter you,live or death.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by princewarri1985: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Will you shut up your mouth there stupid girl, Nigerians are not dumb, we all know that you are desperately searching for a husband and you are ready and willing to marry any guy that come your way na make that kpokpogri guy use you shine because you are desperate. So give that stupid advice to the birds in the air
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by princewarri1985: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Another reason I hate men. You people are always rude. Can't you correct someone without showing your ego?
Why wont you hate men, when men don use your eye see pepper, LoL, Tonto dike senior sister talking here
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Heavance(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
After a heartbreak, I really love how women instantly switch to becoming a motivational speaker.....
While men find time to hang out more and enjoy the freedom.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Joelobioha(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
walesoflyf:

This girl again.. grin grin are you not the same person that came on the platform and said you wanted to increase your bum bum?.. "You hate men"... That one is your cup of tea.. Nobody cares.. Every Mallam to his kettle.. grin grin.. Even men sef no like you Shikena! grin
kaiiii.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Bennethchiso(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
That was exactly what someone told me few days ago. The person said "look at your mates in this compound. They have well paying job and feeding well and you a graduate and even a masters degree holder every time you are broke. And yet you claim to be a Christian?" I have been thinking this thing since that day and all i can say is ; God pls reply my mockers!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Sparkle777(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=ityP post=105861984]

SIMPs plenty for that blog be that. Disgrace of men[/quote

I bet you ain't up to 30
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by ityP(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=105880231][/quote]

I bet you, you're more than 40 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy / Lizzy Anjorin Carries Placard For Buhari: "Get Well Soon Our Dear President" / Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.