Stats: 3,192,372 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle (40178 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
AK481:
all the ladies with crashed married always have one thing in common.

non respectful and doesn't give a man peace of mind and loyalty.

and when they separate, the man like a speed of light remaries who will give him respect immediately but the woman is avoided like vulture.

listen to sandra ezekwesili glass ceiling and you will see frustrated ladies who have refused to change at 40.

the rule to happy marriage is simple , no iffs and buts .

She has a crashed marriage, but Gentry has 3 crashed marriages.

What does that tell you about an irresponsible man that can't stay seated in one place? Should we call him a bitch or a ehore or a prostitute? Because those are the only people that can't keep in a marriage, right? The man has deep issues. It's not everything that is the fault of women.

Men will always remarry at lightning speed, because they're usually whores. Cheating is something they've always entertained, and society encourages them. Not because they are good.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by YoungLionken(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lollittaa:

a quick trip to Google will disprove you. Marriage does not cure an adulterous lifestyle. Only Jesus does.

Your point exactly is?..
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by spiceadole: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Initial gragra.
He will not keep quiet.
Do you know how this new wife will turn out?
Agbaya!

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by spiceadole: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What does that tell you about an irresponsible man that can't stay seated in one place? Should we call him a bitch or a ehore or a prostitute? Because those are the only people that can't keep in a marriage, right? The man has deep issues. It's not everything that is the fault of women.

Men will always remarry at lightning speed, because they're usually whores. Cheating is something they've always entertained, and society encourages them. Not because they are good.

Don't mind him.
A man has 3 crashed marriages.. but they are insulting a woman who has 1.

Let's hope this new wife doesn't raise alarm too.

Yeye dey smell

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by RPG2020(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:
Yoruba men talk too much sad

Chochochochocho sad

Oga, shebi you are not marrying Mercy again...Let her be and live your own life..

This his new wife looks like a chihuahua sef..Mercy is even finer than her...

Did you see mercy Aigbe name on his post?

You guys should be calming down
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:
Yoruba men talk too much sad

Chochochochocho sad

Oga, shebi you are not marrying Mercy again...Let her be and live your own life..

This his new wife looks like a chihuahua sef..Mercy is even finer than her...

Marriage is not by beauty ooh, na peace of mind ooh, don’t go for beauty sha if you never marry. If she is beautiful and ok no wahala
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
Were you blindfolded when you ran into a marriage with Mercy? How you would beat her to a pulp and go watch television from morning till evening when you would go with the Boys to paint the town red, spending Mercy's money like a drunken sailor! We your neighbours were happy when Separation came later. Obviously, you have found a fresh ATM, Meal Ticket. Recall that na the same lines you talk when you first meet Mercy o.

Areyou married ??
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Adakintroy: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
It all start with the rubbish that you don't beat a woman for whatever reason. Like for whatever reason. So now how do you dominated her. How do you take charge of your territory. Am not a modern man that I can say. Am a crude good man. We beat a lot. Take out fear or pain from the equation and you have a worrisome end findings. Learn to be firm and dominant. But above all lead by example.dont be found wanting in areas you are trying to correct. If you tell a woman or child get out from that place!, Let that place not be a place you go yourself if you want them to take you seriouse.

Many of you men are seriouse cheat and arrogant about it too. But you point at woman as a form of distraction. Respect beget respect.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by SolarEdge: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2021

Good day all, we have the following components for pickup. if you are interested in setting up a low budget inverter or complete solar system, kindly send me a DM.

150AH Amaron battery.....1 unit
200AH/12V Ritar battery....5 units
1.5kva/24v inverter ...........1 unit
220w mono solar panels .......50 units

Only interested person should contact me via watsapp or call for pictures and possible inspection

call/watsapp: 07038567494
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by MNDY(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Midas01:
Very stupid.

You and that Sapphire or whatever her name is and many other females of your kind are headed for self-destruction.

When your time reaches, you will know whether it is the man that decides to stay in a relationship with a bad woman with no good manners or not.

No matter how many times they remind women that peace of mind and a well-mannered woman are what a man wants most, they will continue to be forming stubborn.

Men have wisened up to keep searching until they find the right woman who gives peace of mind and is well-mannered. Nobody is tolerating sh*t anymore from a woman you bring into your own life and your home.

Las las, na you women go hear am

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by MNDY(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He is at liberty to keep searching until he finds the one that will give him peace of mind and is well-mannered. Those 2 things are non negotiable. Every man is waking up to this reality and will not continue to tolerate a bad wife in a marriage. Marriage wey na me the man go bring the woman into my life and my home.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by TWLifestyle: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pls let is know when you start beating this one too o - useless gorilla . Some men of nowadays will always just be running mouth like tap . Useless retard.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Heavance(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
The summary is.....
People will cheer the Mercy or Lanre, but social media pock nose have broken the home already waiting for the next person (maybe Annie Idibia).
It is easy for the man to move on, the world won't talk. If it were the other way round, all eyes will already be feeling sorry for the woman's new catch.
Please, women, forget all these social media jaguda...... Learn to know when to apologise to save your home.
A sensible woman knows how to handle her home.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
MNDY:

He is at liberty to keep searching until he finds the one that will give him peace of mind and is well-mannered. Those 2 things are non negotiable. Every man is waking up to this reality and will not continue to tolerate a bad wife in a marriage. Marriage wey na me the man go bring the woman into my life and my home.

But a woman should tolerate a man from several crashed marriages/relationships when it is obvious he is the problem? His ex is at as much liberty, yet he's whining about.

You people want rules for women, and none for yourselves.

Every time "peace of mind" this, "peace of mind" that: do you, a man, give peace of mind to the woman in your life the way you demand it from her? Are you well mannered the way you expect her to be? Or is she barely tolerating you? Are you the only ones who deserve it?

The way you create so many red flags and want women to ignore yours is getting old. Are you God? You aren't the only ones who want perfect partners(if your fantasy exists at all), women do, too. How many men are good partners, when rather than dealing with their issues they are constantly pointing at women? Every woman is waking up to these manipulations by men, who try to focus so much on women while their characters, attitudes and lifestyles are nothing worth marrying. Who wants to marry a bad man?

And if you want to be married by women, sit and wait for them to come and woo you so that they will have rights over you. That way you will have nothing to brag about as if the world owes you so much because you were born male, proposed and married a woman, something that has been on since the days of Methuselah.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by subcbouy: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What does that tell you about an irresponsible man that can't stay seated in one place? Should we call him a bitch or a store or a prostitute? Because those are the only people that can't keep in a marriage, right? The man has deep issues. It's not everything that is the fault of women.

Men will always remarry at lightning speed because they're usually whores. Cheating is something they've always entertained, and society encourages them. Not because they are good.
They are both a bunch of stupid entities. Ironically they are a role model for some persons.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
subcbouy:
They are both a bunch of stupid entities. Ironically they are a role model for some persons.

Nobody knows their true issues before divorce, but the man is quite the stupid one to begin the smearing. Nobody can possibly see them as role models.

He's even marrying someone that should look similar to his wife, yet can't, and is putting on some drama. Hopefully they won't divorce and he begins the dance again.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by NaBanga: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
I agree with his statement. Men should always know their level in life. Mercy's level was too high and he should have known he could not reach it. However he is likely speaking too early about this. I hope it works out.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
trevorhorace:

So are you saying men should settle for less? Or marry ugly girls. Is Mercy Aigbe the only married celebrity in the country?
No. Buh de outcome is usually bad.
If u get money Dem get fine low key babe. Especially ibo babe. Must u marry self acclaimed posh, slay queens. Men dat marry such are always are de receiving end.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by lukency(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
You saw olosho, you marry her and in your widest imagination you think you can handle her.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by MNDY(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But a woman should tolerate a man from several crashed marriages/relationships when it is obvious he is the problem? His ex is at as much liberty, yet he's whining about.

You people want rules for women, and none for yourselves.

Every time "peace of mind" this, "peace of mind" that: do you, a man, give peace of mind to the woman in your life the way you demand it from her? Are you well mannered the way you expect her to be? Or is she barely tolerating you? Are you the only ones who deserve it?

The way you create so many red flags and want women to ignore yours is getting old. Are you God? You aren't the only ones who want perfect partners(if your fantasy exists at all), women do, too. How many men are good partners, when rather than dealing with their issues they are constantly pointing at women? Every woman is waking up to these manipulations by men, who try to focus so much on women while their characters, attitudes and lifestyles are nothing worth marrying. Who wants to marry a bad man?

And if you want to be married by women, sit and wait for them to come and woo you so that they will have rights over you. That way you will have nothing to brag about as if the world owes you so much because you were born male, proposed and married a woman, something that has been on since the days of Methuselah.

Because you women are emotional and that affects everything about you. A woman was reported by someone here on Nairaland to be sleeping with the Okada man taking her children to school, allowing him f.uck her at dawn when her husband has dressed to go to the bank where he works. Many and different types of these misdeeds of women are everywhere. From that to nagging and misbehaviours because your gender is naturally led by emotions as emotional beings, with only very few having control over that emotion.

A man on the other hand is a logical being. Even if there are bad men out there too, the ratio to women would be more bad women than men. A man carefully thinks something over very well; a woman reacts to a situation according to her present emotion. A woman denies her husband access to her for lovemaking because she is not in the mood, she will not allow the man put her in the mood. When the man starts going outside, she will raise alarm. A woman will nag excessively and will not calm down or take time to consider different aspects of the matter because of her emotion.

The woman's nature and her failure to take control of herself is why we keep blaming women in things. Even in cheating, a woman has authority over her body to say yes or no. She therefore has more power to let it happen than a man who just only requested.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by omoyeni37: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Alaye move on and free the lady jare, afterall you guys are no more together.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Saintmary(f): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

As in eh, that man just used bad soap to rub Mercy Aigbe.
She's so beautiful, she would never have become a divorced woman if not for her ugly ex that can't keep a woman, I wish she didn't marry him.

Please feel free to call a spade a spade. That man nor try at all.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Saintmary(f): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
MNDY:

You and that Sapphire or whatever her name is and many other females of your kind are headed for self-destruction.

When your time reaches, you will know whether it is the man that decides to stay in a relationship with a bad woman with no good manners or not.

No matter how many times they remind women that peace of mind and a well-mannered woman are what a man wants most, they will continue to be forming stubborn.

Men have wisened up to keep searching until they find the right woman who gives peace of mind and is well-mannered. Nobody is tolerating sh*t anymore from a woman you bring into your own life and your home.

Las las, na you women go hear am

Wise man, una weh don oooh

Thrice divorced, unstable men full Nigeria plenty. Not even only Mr Gentry.

Don't worry, all these small small girls will collect your money taya, before you start using juju to manage keep one.
I don't pity you. Na Karma.

If you want peace, dear Nigerian men, tell your friends, give peace, then you'll get it back.

I pray God will forgive all of us las las.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by GoodAndGrateful: 3:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Lollittaa:

a quick trip to Google will disprove you. Marriage does not cure an adulterous lifestyle. Only Jesus does.

Tell them please.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Saintmary:

As in eh, that man just used bad soap to rub Mercy Aigbe.
She's so beautiful, she would never have become a divorced woman if not for her ugly ex that can't keep a woman, I wish she didn't marry him.

Please feel free to call a spade a spade. That man nor try at all.

Bad soap. I've never heard that one before, but it's quite apt.

All his praise is because he knows men will begin to think that Mercy was never any of those things to him—the smelly soap is already working on boys of small minds here. Men always seem play that game. Even the old ones. Maybe that's the peace of mind they all want

A man that is jumping from one crashed marriage to the next still has the nerve to come out and post childish things. The society is damaged.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2021
MNDY:

Because you women are emotional and that affects everything about you. A woman was reported by someone here on Nairaland to be sleeping with the Okada man taking her children to school, allowing him f.uck her at dawn when her husband has dressed to go to the bank where he works. Many and different types of these misdeeds of women are everywhere. From that to nagging and misbehaviours because your gender is naturally led by emotions as emotional beings, with only very few having control over that emotion.

A man on the other hand is a logical being. Even if there are bad men out there too, the ratio to women would be more bad women than men. A man carefully thinks something over very well; a woman reacts to a situation according to her present emotion. A woman denies her husband access to her for lovemaking because she is not in the mood, she will not allow the man put her in the mood. When the man starts going outside, she will raise alarm. A woman will nag excessively and will not calm down or take time to consider different aspects of the matter because of her emotion.

The woman's nature and her failure to take control of herself is why we keep blaming women in things. Even in cheating, a woman has authority over her body to say yes or no. She therefore has more power to let it happen than a man who just only requested.

Once a man starts by saying women are emotional, know he has swallowed the red pill and damned what he was created for. Everyone is emotional, especially men. That is why they seek to be worshipped.

If you want that perfect woman, get a lump of clay. Or buy a dog.

There's no point constantly pointing fingers at women. Go and work on yourselves as men and stop hiding behind societal privileges to remain terrible people while you dictate what women should be like to please you, and only you.

If you want peace of mind, give peace of mind. Most of you are only quick and powerful to say what you want in a woman, while your work is to control, manipulate and coerce them with love that should be freely given, so that you're the only ones enjoying it benefiting from marriage. Because you were born with a penis it means the world, especially women, owe you so much even what you don't deserve and what you can't give out.

The mistake most men make is that they want a woman who will adore them like they are a god, while themselves (the men) only want to control and give love as rewards. Failed mentality. It's better to get a dog at that point.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Saintmary(f): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Bad soap. I've never heard that one before, but it's quite apt.

All his praise is because he knows men will begin to think that Mercy was never any of those things to him—the smelly soap is already working on boys of small minds here. Men always seem play that game. Even the old ones. Maybe that's the peace of mind they all want

A man that is jumping from one crashed marriage to the next still has the nerve to come out and post childish things. The society is damaged.

The society got this bad because women allowed it.
Our grandmother's, great grandmother's and the women before them were told to roll over and get their tummies scratched, and they did!!!

Men came together in packs to determine how women should live, and the women succumbed.

Any religion that refuses to emphasize and systematically enforce the weakness of women gets jettisoned or modified.

Man must rule at all costs, even if the truth must be twisted or edited.

What are the women doing about it, they are working hard for acceptance, because from childhood, they have been conditioned to seek for acceptance. No, their fellow women will not offer acceptance, lest the men frown on them.
Self determination is not in the woman's dictionary (does she even have a dictionary?). She will bend and keep bending lower and backwards into any twisted posture religion and society demands as long as she gets those crumbs of love and acceptance she so badly craves.

Hate your fellow women: check.
Feminists are demons: double check.
Don't keep savings: check.
Your beauty is a sin: check.
Don't take care of your body: check.
Don't buy a car: check.
Abandon your family: check.
Pray for your randy husband: check.
Apologize after he beats you: check.
Submit your salary: check.

And on and on until the woman becomes an unrecognizable, twisted, ugly shadow of herself.

How to make changes?
Start reversing your mental conditioning.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Saintmary(f): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Once a man starts by saying women are emotional, know he has swallowed the red pill and damned what he was created for. Everyone is emotional, especially men. That is why they seek to be worshipped.

If you want that perfect woman, get a lump of clay. Or buy a dog.

There's no point constantly pointing fingers at women. Go and work on yourselves as men and stop hiding behind societal privileges to remain terrible people while you dictate what women should be like to please you, and only you.

If you want peace of mind, give peace of mind. Most of you are only quick and powerful to say what you want in a woman, while your work is to control, manipulate and coerce them with love that should be freely given, so that you're the only ones enjoying it benefiting from marriage. Because you were born with a penis it means the world, especially women, owe you so much even what you don't deserve and what you can't give out.

The mistake most men make is that they want a woman who will adore them like they are a god, while themselves (the men) only want to control and give love as rewards. Failed mentality. It's better to get a dog at that point.

This is itttttt.
This is the gospel women should be reading.
Yes, God loves us, but He didn't give any human, male or female the right to ration that love. It's unconditional.
Nobody deserves to sacrifice to be loved.

This is the undiluted gospel according to the woman.

They are scared, Adam has always been scared that Eve would meet God personally, because the truth will set her free. Because she go discover say nothing dey there.
Find God, woman, and you will be free.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Saintmary:

The society got this bad because women allowed it.
Our grandmother's, great grandmother's and the women before them were told to roll over and get their tummies scratched, and they did!!!

Men came together in packs to determine how women should live, and the women succumbed.

Any religion that refuses to emphasize and systematically enforce the weakness of women gets jettisoned or modified.

Man must rule at all costs, even if the truth must be twisted or edited.

What are the women doing about it, they are working hard for acceptance, because from childhood, they have been conditioned to seek for acceptance. No, their fellow women will not offer acceptance, lest the men frown on them.
Self determination is not in the woman's dictionary (does she even have a dictionary?). She will bend and keep bending lower and backwards into any twisted posture religion and society demands as long as she gets those crumbs of love and acceptance she so badly craves.

Hate your fellow women: check.
Feminists are demons: double check.
Don't keep savings: check.
Your beauty is a sin: check.
Don't take care of your body: check.
Don't buy a car: check.
Abandon your family: check.
Pray for your randy husband: check.
Apologize after he beats you: check.
Submit your salary: check.

And on and on until the woman becomes an unrecognizable, twisted, ugly shadow of herself.

How to make changes?
Start reversing your mental conditioning.

I can't relate to some of the things you posted, but all humans deserve a chance at fulfilled living, not controlled living the way most men expect to dominate and subjugate women.

Sometimes you read the posts here and conclude they are from single under 25 boys. The number of conditions they feel a woman should fulfill, whereas they seem to have nothing except demands and more demands, tells us that the male mind is largely destructive and evil. They are the reason for the low value of modern marriages, where one seeks to compete and manipulate another person just because they were born with the organ known as the penis.

Women are to blame about the power given to men, but to blame them entirely is wrong. Religion and constant upbraiding has served to make women second class citizens. They were made to think they are the problem, and controlled solely for the pleasures and benefit of the man. It's good to see that more women are waking up from the lies and manipulation of men.

At this point in time, it is largely men who are struggling to condition women, hence their red pill and other chauvinism lectures.

There will always be women who choose to throw other women under the bus in order to be seen as good women, but those women are reducing.

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by BRATISLAVA: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Saintmary:

This is itttttt.
This is the gospel women should be reading.
Yes, God loves us, but He didn't give any human, male or female the right to ration that love. It's unconditional.
Nobody deserves to sacrifice to be loved.

This is the undiluted gospel according to the woman.

They are scared, Adam has always been scared that Eve would meet God personally, because the truth will set her free. Because she go discover say nothing dey there.
Find God, woman, and you will be free.

I only pity women who lose themselves trying to please men. Because you cannot please men. Tell me how many good women that men have taken for granted and walked all over, and I will show you the lies that they use to control and coerce women manipulatively.

These men have no morals, but conveniently want women to follow morals so that they can use those same morals to control them. This is a game of control to them. You'll see an educated man who wants an intelligent woman, but the truth is that he wants to strip her to the point where she's waiting at his Beck and call.

And that is so common in Nigeria. They want intelligent women, but they want to subjugate and dominate them. It makes them feel like a man. Thankfully, most of them will never get what they want in real life.

The sooner Nigerian women focus on themselves rather than pleasing men, the better. Their men can never be satisfied with anything a woman does. They even want to control Nigerian women with foreign ideologies such as the red pill that was created for white women. They are that desperate to control women.

Once they start claiming women are emotional, the same emotions that makes them want to control women, just know that they think they are heaven and Earth because of their penis, and that they have lost the argument.

Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... / Freeze Househelp Wastes His N150k Wine As He Cries Out (Photo) / BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95