Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,493 members, 7,978,616 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh (452 Views)

I’m Probably The Most Successful Brand Influencer In Nigeria- Kiddwaya / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Actress Tonto Dikeh while speaking on Leveraging controversy at TEDx Ikenegbu says she is the most controversial person on earth and she is very proud of it.

Tonto Dikeh shared a video on her Instagram page where she said: “Thank you very much for having me, everybody. My name is King Tonto and I’m probably one of the most controversial people on earth….proudly! And the only reason why I can be proud of it is because, I’m not fighting it. I’m using it for my advantage. I’m using it for my growth. I’m using it for my satisfaction''.

Watch the video below on Gistblog9ja,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/im-probably-one-of-most-controversial.html

Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by airminem(f): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Okay
Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by dangermouse(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
You should shut up already and hide your head in shame like an ostrich! Na only you Waka come?
Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by Ever8090: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Make she try..
Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by suffering: 5:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Controversial in Nigeria and yet not everyone knows her. I was embarrassed when I mentioned her name to a friend who had no clue who she was. I then posted her picture only for him to claim she’s a runs girl.
Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by pepperdemzombie: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Just say you are one of the people God regrets creating. Shameless idiot!
I have never come across such a shameless person in a lifetime.
A sensible person who saw how that Kponkpon matter backfired will leave SM entirely and not even allow people to know anything.
Her family is even ashamed to comment publicly.
Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by pepperdemzombie: 6:20am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Controversial in Nigeria and yet not everyone knows her. I was embarrassed when I mentioned her name to a friend who had no clue who she was. I then posted her picture only for him to claim she’s a runs girl.
They use fake names, not everyone will know her before picking. My comment when she first flaunted that Kponkpon guy is that he had no data nor Internet connections.
Not everyone is on SM, most people heard her name on NL
Re: I’m Probably One Of The Most Controversial People On Earth - Actress Tonto Dikeh by Admissionclass: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Thank God you know ,any little thing about you don enter social media no secrecy no privacy .

(1) (Reply)

Fortunate Umurname Peter Biography – Age, Photography, Cause Of Death, Net Worth / Update: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show(video) / Rihanna And A$ap Rocky Spotted At Wizkid LA Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.