Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Scholarships: What Is The Fate Of A Second Class Lower Certificate Holder - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships: What Is The Fate Of A Second Class Lower Certificate Holder (186 Views)

How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships: What Is The Fate Of A Second Class Lower Certificate Holder by IamSassy(f): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello house,

I'd like to know if there are international funding opportunities for people who graduated with second class lower for their post graduate studies.

And if there aren't, how can you advise a 2:2 graduate who doesn't have enough funds but want to further his/her education abroad?
Re: Scholarships: What Is The Fate Of A Second Class Lower Certificate Holder by OkuFaba(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
I fit ask for ordinary pass too

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Email To PDF / Good Education Will Promote The Success Of Any Nation- Uttermost / Oau Closes School After Students' Protest Over The Death Of A Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.