Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,232 members, 7,934,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner (891 Views)

Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner by eviewzmedia: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_39hfDuQik

Yahoo boy Loses Girlfriend to White Client after she fell in Love with Foreigner
Re: Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner by Authority1o1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Okay...

This is one of the reasons why alphas and a few frustrated men are ready to walk on thorns if it is needed in suppressing the voice of feminists. Can you imagine?

This has ended up looking like a prick measuring contest, where two persons try to know who has the longer erect or flaccid prick by trying to find out who would outsmart the other in scamming. The unfortunate yahoo boy who seems to have had the shorter prick here must have been gloating to his friends of how he has a serious client and therefore has to get some rest during the day so as to be awake at night. I'm sure it never occurred to him that he was the client.

Now to the girl who feministically fulfilled the Golden Rule, this must have been an opportunity perhaps, for her to blow. While her boyfriend was expecting her to be cooking and serving, she was hooking and scamming.

Truly, who a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner by liftedud(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
She needs to be turned to be the new maga
Re: Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner by JaneYave(f): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Next level things. Sharp lady

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Encourages Tiwa Savage, After Using Her Son’s School Fees To Buy A Watch / You’re 2baba’s First Wife, No Other Wife Can Take Your Place – Tuface Family / Actress Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.