Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,767 members, 7,979,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:27 PM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (44796 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2021
determination26:
Hi, how are you? I stopped hearing from you all of a sudden, sent you a message on whatsapp but you never responded. Miss you my dear friend, please reach out if you can

Brotherly!!!
Look at you, I called you severally but you never responded so I decided to let you be and for a long time I wasn't even online.
I'll send you a message on WhatsApp asap but the problem is you always disappear.
It's so good to hear from you. I never forgot you big bro. smiley smiley smiley
Check your WhatsApp. I messaged already.
Hugs!!!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Echoban: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2021
babavik:

You're asking for permission?
Like she needs to say yes talk to me ?
Just abort mission you're falling already

Sharap. There is no rigid way to woo a lady.. u do base in prevailing atmosphere...

And with his approach I dont see him getting it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Poiu11: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2021
embarassed undecided kiss cry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by vickydevoka(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Any lady way de make up like dis I de doubt her real identify
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Very ugly couple
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Youngpo413: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations... God should answer all singles prayers too with their own right spouses
Pray for excess money instead...
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by AlexMill(m): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2021
beautiful photos, congratulations!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Madamfavour: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]If you are in need of sugar daddy and sugar mummy dm me immediately Whatsapp me:09132864654 mature mind only from 20 nd above.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Habib101: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Nice pics
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Emeka71(m): 2:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

4real bro.. I already fok Beebah2000 twice!( real talk ) angry
If truly you flirt with her you wouldn't reveal that to people.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Emeka71(m): 2:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Raywow22:
Hohh
Nothing is so sure in the game of gambling; don't be deceived.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by ofiko123(m): 3:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Peerlessme(f): 3:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 3:57am On Sep 17, 2021
This is the glam part...... The koko is the sustenance after all the glam....... wink
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Iamagoodgirll: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2021
So beautiful, congratulations and happy married life
This love we shall found it one day
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Pumpumking: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Emeka71:
If truly you flirt with her you wouldn't reveal that to people.

Huh? Brother I have fok 12 babes so far from nairaland & everyone no it's no big deal sir. I fok to much sir undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by CXLVII: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2021
It always starts like this.

Wishing them the very best in life.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Blisswonder: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
God when
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by grandee4u(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2021
If you're a single lady in this building that's truly free without past and present attachment (s), we could relate as well and announce ours in 7 months time.
Only criteria: Be Respectful And Be A Virtuous Woman.... Every Other Things Go Follow
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Omo, you have enough time on your side o. You're likely to be Jeon & Lollitaa. Is it really worth it?
Una dey jobless for this forum ooo. It is interesting sha. You may continue, if u tire u go rest.
Mtchewww.......
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

Beebah2000 is male?? how?.....Person wey I don yansh tiwce!! ( i swaaaar) undecided
ME AND YOU KNOW SAY YOU NEVER EVEN SEE MY FACE.
SO FÚCK YOU!

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

4real bro.. I already fok Beebah2000 twice!( real talk ) angry
YOU ARE A MADMAN

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Evydo: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2021
What I can see here is one aunty and a small boy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by samwillyco1(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Women and makeup are like 5&6, although she is beautiful but in marriage character is the main ingredient while beauty is just a compliment; in all I wish them well
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by yusluvad(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations guys...
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Chinonye25: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nanj(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2021
neighbourhud:
Check out these beautiful Pre wedding pictures of a Nairalander... Countdown on!!!
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Olunmercy56(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Youngpo413:
Pray for excess money instead...

Yes with plenty money

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Olunmercy56(f): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2021
OkuFaba:
God has answered them, they'll see the husband in their DM. They ignored him

They only ignored those who are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.