Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,019 members, 7,925,167 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing (753 Views)

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Returns To Instagram, Shares Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by glammagazine: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
King Tonto Dikeh returns to Instagram after 72 hours haitus

Self acclaimed most controversial human being on earth and Nigerian celebrity actress, Tonto Dikeh, has returned to Instagram platform, hours after fleeing.

Tonto Dikeh, who recently made the rounds online after petitioning the Commissioner of Police, Abuja, over her former lover, Prince Kpokpogri, dumped Instagram after she was shadow-banned by the social media platform.

Sharing a throwback Ankara photo, Tonto Dikeh wrote, “THROW ME TO THE WOLVES AND I WILL RETURN LEADING THE PACK…”

In another post, the divorced mother of one wrote, “MY STRENGTH IS NOT MEASURED BY THE IMPACT THAT ALL MY HARDSHIPS IN LIFE HAVE HAD ON ME; BUT MY STRENGTH IS MEASURED BY THE EXTENT OF MY REFUSAL TO ALLOW THESE HARDSHIPS TO DICTATE ME OR WHO I BECOME…. YOUR GROWTH TO LEADERSHIP WILL BE TESTED IN YOUR TIME OF CRISIS, YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PAIN MAKES OR BREAKS YOU… At the end of the day ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE THAT FATE..”

See posts below:
>>> https://glamsquadmagazine.com/king-tonto-dikeh-returns-to-instagram-after-72-hours-haitus/

> https://www.instagram.com/tontolet/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by Illuminatiship(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Iron lady egweji.I know Tonto will bounce back stronger, good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
This woman is just living her life for the media.

Does she not have a life outside social media?
I hope she won't sink into depression very soon.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
This akara newspaper don come again with her copy and paste quotes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by elonmuskbaby: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy

Welcome back grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
PMS is now N40 per ltr because of this news angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by chatinent: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Whatever..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by lilvicky68(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok..
Hope I can now pound my yam in peace..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by festacman(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by ambu2: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Spare a thought for Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Returns To Instagram 72 Hours After Fleeing by Onyi22(f): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Welcome back drama queen cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ended Bobrisky Friendship After Spiritual Warning From 10 Pastors / Blackmailer Finally Releases Tiwa Savage Sɛxtapɛ With Boyfriend Online [watch] / 6 Nigerian Comedy Skit Makers Who Are Making Waves In The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.