Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

8 Tricks To Keep A Healthy Skin (no.7 Is Important) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Tricks To Keep A Healthy Skin (no.7 Is Important) (194 Views)

17 Food For A Healthy Skin / Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Tricks To Keep A Healthy Skin (no.7 Is Important) by UpdateMe24(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
These tricks will help your skin become healthier and younger looking
A smooth skin without signs of aging? We all want it. Although we don’t have complete control over it – yes, because of gravity – there are a number of things we can do to slow down the ageing process. Dermatologists know better than anyone how to approach this. Therefore, we share the eight things that dermatologists do every day to keep their skin beautiful.

1. Sleep on a satin pillowcase
By sleeping on a satin pillowcase, you can prevent a lot of misery. After only one night, those annoying sleep wrinkles in your face will be history. In addition, the skin products that you apply to your face before bedtime are not absorbed by your pillowcase.

2. Eat the rainbow
Dermatologists always recommend eating fruit and vegetables. By eating enough fruits and vegetables, you provide your body with enough antioxidants. This is crucial in getting a healthy-looking skin. An apple, anyone?

3. Use your earbuds
Did you know that your phone contains more bacteria than a toilet seat? Neither did we! According to dermatologists, it is anything but wise to hold your phone to your ear. Using earplugs when...

[i]See more[/i]

(1) (Reply)

UNFPA Partners With HACEY To Educate Youths On Sexual, Reproductive Health / Former President, Obasanjo To Celebrate World Diabetes Day In Grand Style / How I Cured My Eczema/acne/problematic Skin (tips Everyone Needs To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.