Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,222 members, 7,977,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money (417 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / How I Made N475K Selling Digital Products Using OPM (other People Money) To Gen / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money by Oluwatimmite(m): 2:57am On Sep 17, 2021
How to QUICKLY start a PROFITABLE Business Using OPM.

Before I go ahead , I need you know that OPM = Other Peoples Money

And in the headline QUICKLY & PROFITABLE are written in Caps.

So, before I go ahead to talk about how to use OPM (other people's money)

Let's look at a profitable business one can start quickly.

Well here is a list;

1. Freelancing

This one doesn't require much to start. If you got one of the highly demand skill you can start making some few money.

But I believe this isn't the most profitable as you will need to have some few high-paying clients who will keep giving you jobs to do.

Here is a list of some of the skills you can learn to start freelancing.

- copywriting

- coding

- video editing

- Content writing

- Web development.

- Graphics design (UI/UX design)

- social media manager (expert)

And many more like that ...... If you don't have the skill, you can start this week by learning something.

There is a lot of information on YouTube to at least help you get started.

2. Information Marketing

This one is very profitable. But it is a bit difficult to start.

Here is why:

First, you need to check out for an hungry market to sell to

Then pick a topic out of the Niche

Here is a list of some of the huge hungry market you can sell to

- Dating

- Sex

- Beauty

- Fashion

- Business

- Marriage

- Parenting

- Travelling

To do this, you can look for a problem people in this category are facing and then provide solution to it.

That information should be a solution to their problem.

And you can package it, in video format or ebook;

For instance, say you want to target the business niche.

I will suggest you target a segmented audience from that market. Because it is a very big one.

People who run business have different problems;

Some have loan problems.

Some tax issues.

Some advertising problems.

For me, I will just jejely create an information to help those who got advertising issues, you know why that is that.

Now you don't have to sell to all the people in the business advertising marketing.

You can still narrow it down to Facebook advertisers, Youtube, Instagram or WhatsApp.

You can create an information titled: The NO-FAIL System to generate Income from WhatsApp; like my WHATSAPP MARKETING SUCCESS. I will tell you more about it soon.

This report can easily be priced at N5,000 if you create a nice sales funnel for it.

A funnel like this one:

ADS - Presell - Optin - VSL (with enough proofs and irresistible offers)

But then make sure that what you are selling works sha. Don't sell junks. It won't last before it backfires.

Just like I said, this business model is very profitable but then it requires a lot of hardwork to start.

But once it fully set up. You will start to make money on autopilot.

My mentor became a billionaire doing this business. He started with just N3,650.

In my next post later this week, I will share a FREE video training with you on how to start it, in case you have interest in running it. Stay tuned

Anyway, lets move to the next one.

3. Affiliate Marketing.

I love this one for two things.

It's easy to start & It's very profitable

Here is where you sell products that doesn't belong to you for a commission.

If you must do this, I will advice selling digital products because they are stress free and offer more commission than physical products.

I have made 8 figures from this in 2021 already.

This business model requires few work as many of the jobs must have been done by the vendor (the product owner) and the affiliate platform you are using.

To start this one

- You don't need an office

- You don't need to own a product

- You don't need to crack your brain putting up a sales page for the product

- You don't need to hire any staff or assistance either.

All you need is a good selling system to sell the products and you pocket in your commission

This business model is better when you run it through a trusted affiliate platform

Here is why:

You can trust them with your commissions and you can select different products to sell

If you try to sell product A and it doesn't work out. Dump it and move to product B.

It's damn profitable.

The first time I ran this business model in 2019, I made over $500 before I now got to learn it full time.

Talking about the profit in this business.

One of the Trusted and reliable affiliate marketing products offers N22,500 commission per product sale.

If you sell 10pcs of that product a month.

It means you are making N225,000 extra money.

That's a lot of money there.

And just like I said they are many product for you that you can choose to sell.

If you need to start this business right away, I have a special video training to help you kick start.

Now that I have given you 3 profitable business models you can start.

Let's now talk about how you can use OPM to start them

OPM = other peoples money

Truth is, not everyone can use this depending on the type of friends they keep and how they are viewed by their friends and relatives.

To use OPM.

It's simple.

Look for a great business idea. You can pick from any of the 3 business models that I mentioned above.

I will advice you pick business model number 3 (affiliate marketing) anyway.

Then you meet up with some of your rich trusted friends or relatives and share the business model with them

And ask them to invest some amount of money to get back some amount of money within a period of time.

I could call some of my friends and ask them to invest 100k to make back 200k in 2months or less

Explain the risk verbally and in an written signed agreements too to avoid misunderstanding in future.

You got be clear with the business model and be transparent too

And you gotta be careful when you finally get funds from your investor.

1. Don't spend their money on personal issues aside what you both agreed on, this is very important.

2. Don't put all the money in an advert except it has proven to be a successful one.

3. Meet up with your promises to your investor so you don't tarnish your reputation, this means you have to put in lots of efforts to make this a success.

I hope this helped.

PS: Business model number 3 (affiliate marketing) is the best in my opinion.

But then you need to get trained to make real money would be happy to help you.
Can reach me on 07048307137

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money by bestbiz17: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Is the training free?
Re: How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money by Oluwatimmite(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yes
Re: How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money by Oluwatimmite(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yes it's free
bestbiz17:
Is the training free?
Re: How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money by waleyp(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Your smoked catfish..[color=#000099][/color]... Ibadan what's up? Buy buy enjoy

(1) (Reply)

. / What Exactly Will Enaira Achieve? - Abimbola Adelakun / Jumia!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.