Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri (27686 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by ityP(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
koyyess:

Mad woman that you demented negroes r@pe. Or how else do those mad women on the streets get pregnant? grin

Dumb breeds. grin cheesy cheesy

This babe, you sure everything is alright? The pain behind your utterances is puzzling o. It is well shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by ityP(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
koyyess:

What pain? The pain you are feeling behind after getting drilled by your president and white masters?

That ain't feminists fault. Deal with it. grin

Ok na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by caandi: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
It’s a shame really.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by TWLifestyle: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
The market don already spoil since the days of Churchill...

See how tonto was crying & begging kpokpogarri in that leaked audio.
But on social media she will act like she can do without a man.
"KING TONTO" my foot!!!

Typical of all these feminist miscreants parading all over the place.
They trash men online, and still beg for a man's love/attention/dick offline.

Tonto is a very good lesson for all you wannabe feminists.

you think typing trash on social media is what will help you control feminists? Lol better go and sit down . I don't know why you people are so obsessed with controlling women - oga headmaster

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Spoil market how?

This is a case of thief Rob thief.

Turns out dude has plenty skeletons in his closet. One would think he'd mellow down but no, he went about blowing his trumpet all over the place when he's nothing but a boy toy and a blackmailer.

Tonto keeps meeting wrong guys. The Kpokpogiri guy no get shame at all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Ikwerelastborn: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
SuperNova33:
Her options are slimming out.

She better date older men, they don't need to much maintenance. Just occasional zuzu. And that is it.

Any young man with hot blood will just dig out her guts till they get the loot.... then bounce.

Nah so her tall manager do her sakamanje run go Abuja open mega business.

I want to believe she has a good heart but very stubborn and I like that type of woman because after quarrel the sex is usually out of this planet.
Obviously still a teenager with more fantasies about sex, grow up,mpama
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by quickly: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Another man will still come and put head for Tonto matter.

Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin

B4 nko man must nack but the key thing is to chop and clean mouth jeje and wack b4 she hook you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Zetty177x: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who text Tonto Dike the night Kpokpogari got angry. Who text Tonto at 2am?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by HRMK: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
MARKET?I BEG,WETIN SHE DEY SELL OOH....?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by SuperNova33: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Obviously still a teenager with more fantasies about sex, grow up,mpama
haha and how are you enjoying your diapers old senile man .. I gueas being grown is just another behavior you have to mimic to be recognized

You live in your head I live in the universe ..

Ps I have had my fill of women to last me ions if I post anything related to sex, I do it because I can. If you don't like it, ignore it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by OneCandleAway(f): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
wunmi590:

Chai, tonto dike, see your life now, those time that seu.n was wooing you, you dey use am do shakara...

You don see your life now shocked

I remember those days. Seun was crazy about her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by wunmi590(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
OneCandleAway:

I remember those days. Seun was crazy about her.

Bros youbdon old for NL cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by OneCandleAway(f): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
wunmi590:

Bros youbdon old for NL cheesy

Na so.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by saphiere(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Almajoon:
The market don already spoil since the days of Churchill...

See how tonto was crying & begging kpokpogarri in that leaked audio.
But on social media she will act like she can do without a man.
"KING TONTO" my foot!!!

Typical of all these feminist miscreants parading all over the place.
They trash men online, and still beg for a man's love/attention/dick offline.

Tonto is a very good lesson for all you wannabe feminists.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by barcaboi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Spoil market how?

This is a case of thief Rob thief.

Turns out dude has plenty skeletons in his closet. One would think he'd mellow down but no, he went about blowing his trumpet all over the place when he's nothing but a boy toy and a blackmailer.
And tonto isn’t?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Seun Egbegbe Leaves For Malaysia After Phone Theft Saga / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.