Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,005 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion (21652 Views)

Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / Zigreat: Rochas Okorocha Awarded 12 Contracts Worth N20 Billion To One Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Tunar18(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
You like composing unnecessary grammar. Who told you the judgement is the final?

Ordinary high court order in Nigeria!

Just like that FG will just order the release of 20billion to Igboho from tax payers money.

What happen to appeal court and supreme court?

Since when has the FG been discarding court orders?.. when it didn't even have to do with releasing part of the money that's not sufficient for the nation's development.

Come off it, my friend
ChiefSosa:

Your ridiculously low IQ is one of the reasons you might find it difficult to comprehend things like this. My condolences to whoever wasted money and time to send you to school.
Now,let me put it to you in a simple way: the invasion done by the officials on Igboho's home will not only cost the officials, but it will cost the Federal Government and the Country as a whole. The FG's main source of revenue is the Tax (whether direct or indirect).

So, when they're paying Igboho or any other person that sues them; the money comes from the FG and the FG will pay from the taxes that you and I pay to them(the FG).
Let me stop here, I don't want to stress your minuscule brain. Toodles!

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by TheWolfen(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good one. Mr lifeless must cough out that money for igboho. I know their next move will be to appeal the judgement but las las nah billion una go still pay. Look at how they scattered a happy home and kill his people. You don't do that in civilize country common such barbaric act should be condemn

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by daddytime(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sunday Igboho is my brother and my friend.

Signed,
FFK

Assuming this judgement was final and the Nigerian government would obey court orders.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Angrygoat: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hushpuppy see your life. FG pay igboho 20billon. Abeg how much in dollars

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Tywo2018: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
They will pay out of FG loan how much con remain.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by blozzynonny(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
20 billion ko. Who will execute the judgment against DSS? Ordinary Police never pay na Dss go pay.

#Judgment is not the problem, enforcement is the koko.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by purplekayc(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian government wey dey look for money borrow na Hin go. Pay N20b
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by preciousmetals: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very good, Fulani government will collapse this fucking country called Nigeria sooner than later
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Abujason: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin which court.

Buhari will soon borrow to pay
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Vlibray: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Your ridiculously low IQ is one of the reasons you might find it difficult to comprehend things like this. My condolences to whoever wasted money and time to send you to school.
Now,let me put it to you in a simple way: the invasion done by the officials on Igboho's home will not only cost the officials, but it will cost the Federal Government and the Country as a whole. The FG's main source of revenue is the Tax (whether direct or indirect).

So, when they're paying Igboho or any other person that sues them; the money comes from the FG and the FG will pay from the taxes that you and I pay to them(the FG).
Chai
you have bad mouth
you wan kill the guy ?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by AmuEbule: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
I am trying not to laugh too hard o o o o o o o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by blozzynonny(f): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who will execute the judgment against the DSS? Ordinary Police never pay na DSS go come pay
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Guestlander: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
blozzynonny:
20 billion ko. Who will execute the judgment against DSS? Ordinary Police never pay na Dss go pay.

#Judgment is not the problem, enforcement is the koko.

As of today though, the FG is owing Sunday Ighoho 20 billion naira. If they like let them drag it to the supreme court.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by pelepeleb: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by membranus: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Some dumbos are here laughing at Igboho, they don't know it's out of their tax that Sunday igboho will be paid!

Who cares? Let them give the whole budget to him.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by EagleNest(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
I laugh hard grin
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Cognitivereason: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
The main source of money to Fg is oil export
not tax..correct ur mistake..
Nigeria Tax to GDP ratio is a mere 6% and not significant compared to it revenue from oil
ChiefSosa:

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by emilo2bad: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Insulting person on igboho audio money is not good. NO body is going to pay igboho he won't get shishi. A judgement by a state high court of oyo state a PDP state which happens igboho is a member and campaigns vigorously for the governor. The judgement will be appeal at the court of appeal in Abuja. Note that that internal security is above human rights(supreme court judgement involving Asari Dokubo. IGBOHO WILL NOT GET KOBO
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by ChiefSosa(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cognitivereason:
The main source of money to Fg is oil export
not tax..correct ur mistake..
Nigeria Tax to GDP ratio is a mere 6% and not significant compared to it revenue from oil
Yeah, I'm aware that Nigeria's main source or revenue is crude oil. But, in situations that include a lawsuit of a particular force, it's mainly the tax payer's that pay for such. And yeah, the revenue from crude oil may also be included, that's why i said it affects the country as a whole!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by chaloskyx: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
YORUBA NATION YOUR LEADER HAS SOLD YOU FOR A PLATE OF PORRAGE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by chaloskyx: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
IF COURT ORDERD FG TO PAY 20 BILLION TO A MAN THE JUST DESTROYED HIS PROPERTY WHAT OF END SARS PROTESTERS YOU KILLED THAT ONE SUPPOSE BE 1 TRILLION THEN NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM IS A FRAUD EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS A SCAM
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by assent: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin which court.

Lolz. Your pay masters are currently appealing. Looks like your pay masters take the ruling more seriously than you the pawns. cheesy
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by bayumyguy: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sisi they won't pay
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by bjtinz: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

[s]Your ridiculously low IQ is one of the reasons you might find it difficult to comprehend things like this. My condolences to whoever wasted money and time to send you to school.

[/s]
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by cloud(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
They should borrow from davido and his 20BG gang
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Sholaco: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yoruba nation court judgement or Nigeria court grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by Bngf: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion by od501: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
TheRareGem1:
By Sola Isola, Ibadan

An Oyo state high court sitting in Ibadan, Friday ordered the Federal Government of Nigeria to pay the sum of N20billion to Chief Sunday Adeyemo also known as Igboho as damages for the invasion of his residence.

Details Shortly…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-court-orders-fg-to-pay-igboho-n20billion/

If FG pay make I bend!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers, Touts Clash In Lagos / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Datti Meeting With Northern Elder's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.