Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures (43332 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking All Shades Of Super Gorgeous In Pink / Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Opemiposii(f): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
J2381:
Already for the next nigga. Seriously, if surgery can give a woman firm breast, curvy hips and succulent lips, I wonder why surgery can't give them powerful brains? grin
deep...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by chaloskyx: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
SEE TONTO BEAUTY DELINES OVER THE YEARS ASK OTHERS BEFORE YOU. HOWEVER, WHAT REMAINS PERMANENT IS CHARACTETR AND YOURS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. WHILE YOU WOULD DEFINATELY ATTRACT MEN DUE TO YOUR BEAUTY YOU CAN NEVER KEEP THEM FOR LONG CAUSE THEY ALL KNOW IT TAKES ONE MISTAKE FOR YOUR BAD CHARACTER TO PUT THEM IN THE MUD......NOW THE QUESTION IS YOUR BEAUTY WORTH A MANS INTEGRITY AND SOCIAL STATUS THE ANSWER IS NO. SO BEST THING MOST MEN WOULD DO WITH YOU IS CHOP YOU WITHOUT COMMITMENT OR A RELATION SHIP CAUSE THEY ALL KNOW BEHIND THAT BEAUTY IS EVIL INTENTIONS READY TO DEVOUR ANY MAN THAT OFFENDS HER IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY AND LIKE THE SAYING GOES WHEN DINING WITH THE DEVIL USE A LONG SPOON SO IS THE CASE OF TONTO DIKE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is that how she looks in real life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Smartjohns(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CT43EoxJYt9/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

No belly button. Editor no sabi job.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by larivers: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
it will be hard for a Nigerian man to get involved with her long term with all these dramas and dramas..
As you lay your bed you will.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by GEEBITE: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
i thought they said she is a top chic, all i can see here are cheap ensembles. China stuff.
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CT43EoxJYt9/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Peniz4u: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Her name sounds like Toto dike (Toto strong) grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by dapadawee: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hustle continues
Who's next
I suspect paul okoye of defunct psaquare
Or tu baba of defunct plantation boiz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Gfskw: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Suffering from good diccckkk and good men and in silence

Stronger in public
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Filtered, not fresh.
Don't deceive us.

Btw,

I dey wait for the next dick she go jump on.

I for get hope, but I no rich. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by SamgoldBaba: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
festacman:
Tonto baby, you no kill person. Na love you dey look for. Yes, you fell flat on your face but you have gotten up and dusted yourself.

Look Tonto, you are not a saint. So do a sincere soul-searching. Be more humble and stop focusing on how to make Churchill unhappy. Forgive and move on with a lighter heart. You will be happier.

Here are some words to lift you cool

Cause a rose is still a rose
Baby, girl, you're still a flower
He can't lead you and then take you
Make you and then break you
Baby, girl, you hold the power

(Aretha Franklin)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Senoye: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife (home), you'll become happy; if you get a bad one (home), you'll become a philosopher.

Socrates. (Emphasis mine)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by ofiko123(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aboks:
TOTO THE CHINESE BABE

I am telling you..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by tianshie(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
VERY FAKE HUMAN BEING.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by fof1: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote post=105908055]Why hasn't anyone explained to this woman what it means to type in "BLOCKS

Even the grammar aches my head..

Heal yourself and move on with life, please.[/quote]

PLS WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Another one!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by kingkaka01: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Wealth is no longer gotten by killing yourself. Get wealth by networking with people and saving. Let's do this together. Join me on this new, creative and innovative platform that's about to launch soon. Don't let this Bitcoin-like opportunity pass you by again. See you.

https:///DZ4sPxx5F8GGoarM1rcenA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Tell Why They Have Not Been To Church Since 2007 / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family / Anita Joseph Wears Short Transparent Black Dress, Address Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.