Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,904 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Do You Cope In Buharinomic Economy? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do You Cope In Buharinomic Economy? (228 Views)

Managing 'black Tax' As A Young Nigerian: How Do You Cope? / It's No News, But How Do You Cope Financially During Recession. / How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope In Buharinomic Economy? by Natajo2021: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Buhari is crying, Emefiele is weeping, they do not have a solution at hands to solve the perennial problems of the nation.
Godwin thought that the haemorrhaging Nigeria economy was caused by poor accountability of foreign remission of $US by deposit money banks, He fired the first warning shot, No more payment of diaspora remittance in Naira. All international money transfer organizations are henceforth banned , now to register with CBN. The result was disastrous, remittance declined terribly.

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/as-cbn-battles-non-conformist-diaspora-remittance-market/amp/

The second warning shot, recipient to collect remmitted money in $ or keep it in ordinary domiciliary account.
Still no solution, remittances declined terribly.

Third Warning shot, cryptocurency exchanges are draining our forexes and putting extra pressure on Naira. Henceforth, Cryptocurency trading , dealing and possessions are illegal in Nigeria.

https://m.guardian.ng/features/revisiting-cbn-ban-on-cryptocurrency-transactions/amp/

Following nationwide outcrying, he changed the story. We didn't ban Crypto currency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/nigeria-central-bank-didn-t-091052247.html

The fourth warning shot, the Naira is falling freely, the Bureau de change are using it for illegal purposes. All Bureau de change licenses are canceled with immediate effect.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/cbn-bdcs-and-forex-ban-question/amp/

In all this, I give kudos to Nigerian Youths, labelled as lazy Nigerian youth by the lazy and ineptitude Nigeria president.
Trust us the people of Southern Nigerian at home, we took over Binance and painful.
Our brothers in diaspora were not left behind,
They ensure that 50% of their dollars never entered Aboki hands again.
As I am drafting this report from Abuja, there is wide scarcity of dollars in Nigeria and CBN is contemplating forceful conversion of private individuals $ to Naira.
This was denied by the liars we have in power.
Let me tell you , Binance alone will soon be richer more than all the banks in Nigeria, including CBN.
The economy of a nation can never be determined by the numbers of multi millionaires, rather by the numbers of millions people that are able to exchange millions between themselves on daily basis.
Generational transfer of wealth is going on in the Crypto World. If you ignored it , you may likely regret it.
I hold my savings in USDC stable coins.
The true price of Nigerian Naira (NGN) is determined in the Crypto World. The Abokis in this World cannot compete with Crypto rates .
The sweetest thing is that p2p is 100% free. The only money will pay is the N50.00 stamp duty which the government use to buffer poverty in the North.
Recently, I audited my account from 20145 till date, I have paid this wicked government over N70,000 in stamp duty.

The cbn and Buhari the jihadist are the architects of Nigeria economy woes.
He forced the Nigerian in diaspora to Binance and painful. You must always look before you jump a leap, the consequences might be too painful to rectify.
As mentioned in my earlier post, Emefiele is a gonna , Buhari is screening his kinsmen to occupy the seat of cbn governor.
The real looser is the Nigerian economy .
The new statistician general of the federation is already doing the dictates of Buhari the jihadist. He has been reporting improvements in inflationary trends which is far from being real. The true inflationary rate in Nigeria where we live is about 45% (from Lagos to Abija)
Bye all, enjoy your weekend. #TGIF
off to Maitama.
#Momodu Buhari cannot arrest us.
#FFK the mother Fulker informant of Hausa-Fulani cannot betray us ,coz we are no friends.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Bet9ja Account In Lagos / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate 1972 - 2021 / Gami Meta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.