Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,600 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

A Letter To Those Mocking Kanu And Igboho - Aso Villa Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Those Mocking Kanu And Igboho - Aso Villa Times (314 Views)

Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / Aso Villa Times: What Will Happen If Jonathan Contests Under APC / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Those Mocking Kanu And Igboho - Aso Villa Times by 10mobile: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
An online publisher known as Aso Villa Times has penned a heart-rending letter to those Nigerians who mock Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo in their ordeals. So, I share it here so that those mockers here on NL can be ashamed of themselves.

A LETTER TO THOSE WHO MOCK KANU AND IGBOHO
Today, a report came from Great Sunday Adeyemo from a Beninoise jail. But, while all free spirits rejoiced to hear from the great Oduduwa son, as usual, some little souls started mocking him from their N4000 Tecno phones. It's the same way they mock Great Prince Kanu of Afara-Ukwu Ibeku.

Only fools would mock these men who had all the opportunities to enjoy the world and allow the unfortunate Nigerian souls to waste but instead chose to fight and suffer for the ungrateful wretches. Well, a little knowledge of history would tell you that history is only repeating itself here.

History has a few great souls who gave up comfort to fight for the good of other people. That's what it means to be great and nothing more. No wonder great people are rare.

At the same time, history is full of low souls who only care about their own comfort and cruelty - just like the animals that they are. These ones persecute and mock the great souls. Eventually, history will give its verdict. Now, everyone is choosing the camp where he/she belongs: the camp of the great or the camp of the low souls.

As poor and beggarly as Africa is, I see hope for her. It's only fellows like Adeyemo and Kanu that are the beacons of the hope that I see. Otherwise, I would have lost hope for this continent of mostly semi-beasts who can't see beyond their noses.

A fellow like Igboho proves to me that Africa does not need Western education, culture, and systems to be liberated. Instead, we have all we need to rule the world in our native wisdom. So, you are all big fools who think you are any better than Igboho Oosa just because you attended a ramshackle glorified elementary school wrongly called universities in a useless country of thoughtless semi-beasts. Thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7dq_ZDk1x/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Re: A Letter To Those Mocking Kanu And Igboho - Aso Villa Times by SadiqBabaSani: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is a man with Zero principles

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Jonathan / Senate Gives Committee One Week To Consider Buhari's $4.05bn, €710m Loan Request / There’ll Be One-month Lockdown In South-east If FG Fails To Bring Kanu To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.