Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

What To Do Against The Continuous Fall Of Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do Against The Continuous Fall Of Naira (206 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Against The Continuous Fall Of Naira by Oluwatimmite(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
I’m not in the position to stop the free fall of Naira.

You are probably also not in the position to stop the free fall of Naira.

No matter how we wail and wail on social media about how the people in power are lacking in knowledge, there’s little or nothing you can do about it.

I doubt they will even give you a chance to make recommendations if you claim to have the magic wand that will snap Nigeria out of this m.ess.

If it was God’s responsibility to stop the free fall of Naira, He would have done it long ago.

Nigerians sabi pray.

But no…

God won’t do His own work and still do yours too.

So, instead of praying for the value of Naira to rise against dollars and other hard currencies, pray that God should…

- give you credible leaders

- give you enough financial capacity to solve your own personal needs and those of indigent people around you

- and also give you enough financial resources to build structures that will solve global problems.

These are just a few of the prayer points I think God will rather respond to.

But I’m not God.

What do I even know?

I’m just one of those cool guys who is privilege to make money online from a more stable global economy.

Sometimes, when I see how “easy” it is to add an extra $100 to one’s “Bankl” account, I wonder why many people aren’t doing it, especially those with enough time on their hands, and access to an internet-enabled laptop.

$100 x 10 is just $1,000

No, don’t try to multiply it by the current exchange rate.

Or should we go ahead?

Okay. Let’s do it.

That’s actually N562,000 according to AbokiFX.

But is N562k something one should be proud of?

To some, yes.

And yet, to some, no.

Why?

The purchasing power of N562k in Nigeria today is nothing to write home about.

The price of everything has doubled within the last 12 months.

Some tripped.

And some quadrupled.

It therefore means that earning $1k per month is not even enough.

But it’s not bad if you can start from there.

In fact, depending on the part of the country where you live, you can still live a big boy’s life with N300k.

You will be tempted to argue this if you’ve not really traveled around Nigeria.

But this is the hard-cold truth.

Even an extra N300k to your income will make a lot of sense to you right now.

And this is where I come in.

This Sunday, in my FREE MARKETING TRAINING, I will be teaching you how to make at least N300k monthly from Your Smartphone.

Topic: How To Make At Least N300k Monthly From Smartphone (it’s not Ponzi scheme nor network marketing)

Date: Sunday, 19th - 21st September 2021

Time: 8PM

Venue: Private WhatsApp Group (click link to join ��https:///z81vht)

I promise.

This training is FREE but you must be able to attend live or at least be in the group before the training starts.

A huge part what I will be teaching you are things you can make money by connecting buyers to sellers.

Don’t miss this training for anything.

� �
Re: What To Do Against The Continuous Fall Of Naira by Innomama7(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Add me to the group please 08166492838

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Face To Face Fx / Bike Logistics Business / Civil Society Coalition Hails CBN Gov, Emefiele For Sustaining Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.