Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,474 members, 7,971,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" (31020 Views)

Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles / COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Kingcalls: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Just like Okorocha and Joe Igbokwe.

Mumu children of hate, always accusing others what they're way more guilty of.

Mumu children of sell outs... was there anytime okorocha or igbokwe was vocal against this government??

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrThisandthat:
Typical yoruba clown grin grin grin
We told you guys. Please leave Yoruba out of your shock. Obj said it but you're all deaf and dumb.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by GambaOsaka: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sunday Ighoho will be languishing in severe pain and regrets over his "yoruba nation" movement that he was pushed into.
He was doing fine for himself acting as political tout to politicians until people like FFK and KOIKI media pushed him into the useless agitation.
Now everyone has gone to their own tents and left him to wallow in Prison with his wife in far away benin republic.
If he is lucky to come out soon, walahi if he hear you saying YORUBA NA.... lasan even before you put the final "TION" , e go tear you better otumopko slap. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Kingcalls: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Myhusband:

but Igbo that stay under the sun to elected Umahi as a PDP candidacy who decamped with flimsy excuses ain't leopard?

one can deduce Those that came to do IT in heaven moulded you Easterners brain because your senses is below normal

Ubare very dumb not to understand that u guys DNA of betrayal is epic.... has any igbo man condemned this government or any government on FFK fashion den end up switching and changing mouth...thats what u guys are known for
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Oluwademilade: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
He sold those guys out (Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Cruziero75: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
I read thrice but couldn't pick an ish. On the fourth, I pickled and grasped the point.

Punctuation had tried to kill the vibes of this nice comment.

Offpointng:
When you hear of a snail leaving it's shell to acquire the protective n defensive capability of a grasshopper the moon and the river might just be bout getting intimate. on the other hand a plant outta leaves it's root would only end up brushing the teeths of an hungry fowl

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by osuagwumike(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
ebuk4real:
sad

Coming from an unstable mind
Very...very

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by petluvsu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
We are just deceiving ourself in this country. Selfish Politicians
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Bamzyriches451: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian most useless human being 2021 goes to this man.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
FKK our boy is doing a wonderful job, he has orchestrated the arrest of KANU and Igboho terrorists grin grin

He's Afonja himself.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Upjis: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by bola4dprec(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrThisandthat:
Typical yoruba clown grin grin grin
Don't generalize it pls
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by mikywonder(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Stomach infrastructure
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Buckeyemedia1: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2021
mikywonder:
Stomach infrastructure
It is a next generation thing, he has some young kids from some Igbo women that he has to leave a fortune for, like his dad the Chief Betrayer did for him, no honor amongst thieves, one thing you must understand the man is by no means a peasant, he is a British born raised aristocrat.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Natebobo2010: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2021
NOW YAHAYA BELLO WAS INSTRUMENTAL TO DEFECTION OF FEMI FANI KAYODE
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by lathrowinger: 1:12am On Sep 18, 2021
candidbabe:
Femi Dani kayode
The most unstable man ever existed
Your shame dey shame me
Afonja!!!!!

How about Umayi, then secondly Jonathan is coming to APC as well... I should call u what after that... Mind u, shey u get papa, make ihn go join PDP nah. Life it's a choice
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by FakeUnity: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Coldie:
The biggest losers are the easterners who allowed themselves to be fooled. Them don scam una Biafra una no see, president una no see, where una dae fight Buhari una no enjoy wetin him get for una.

Loosers

Rotten slave! grin
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by kingkaka01: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Wealth is no longer gotten by killing yourself. Get wealth by networking with people and saving. Let's do this together. Join me on this new, creative and innovative platform that's about to launch soon. Don't let this Bitcoin-like opportunity pass you by again. See you.

https:///DZ4sPxx5F8GGoarM1rcenA
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by enemyofprogress: 2:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Hungry man

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Femi fani Judas Iscariot Kayode angry
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Caseless: 3:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Was he at any point part of Yoruba Nation?!

Only Southern Judas region takes Fani Kayode seriously , like Uzodinma and Umahi of Southern governors forum, or Nnamdi Kanu that went to FFK Abuja house to eat Akpu

Fani Kayode started visiting people to beg for food from state to state, and came to Soka Ibadan house of Chief Sunday Igboho, and he was well fed and sent off with transport money by Chief Sunday Igboho

Did Chief Sunday Igboho seek one Kobo in donations through out his legal services in both Benin and Nigeria.. yet he hired team of SANs

Did he publish and fundraiser account or ask anyone for support in cash or kind?!

what's Sunday's work? Where did he get the money from?

You guys are really not thinking with your heads. Yoruba reduced to the point of following an illiterate like Sunday despite their "sophistication"?

Like FFK, like Sunday.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Jerryherd: 4:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Caseless:
what's Sunday's work? Where did he get the money from?

You guys are really not thinking with your heads. Yoruba reduced to the point of following an illiterate like Sunday despite their "sophistication"?

Like FFK, like Sunday.

Isn't it funny as a Northerner you call Sunday Igboho an Illiterate, yet he posses same WAEC certificate that same Buhari parades in his INEC Presidential form

As for his source of wealth he hasn't been a strange man in Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria since the days of Abacha at Ojo cantonment Ibadan, with Baba Adedibu and Arisekola and when Abacha became Head of State and moved to Abuja, his status changed

So his businesses includes car dealership, founding member of Oyo State PDP , Politician, and a defender of the less privileged

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
After working 8 to 4 in a very assiduous bureau. dealing with distinctive calibre of homo sapiens under this catastrophic economy where parsimony is the order of the day.. man takes a shower, grab a bottle of glacial quencher thinking he has seen it all......

He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

Man

You've got a future in hip-hop

OK, 90s hip-hop actually...
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by princewarri1985: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Everybody should leave this man alone because he is not the first, he is a hustler who just trying to survive, Nigerians can keep calling him different names likes political prostitute etc but you all will be shocked when he is appointed as a minister again come 2023 that means his hustle has paid off
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by streetzdreamz(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2021
LMAO, I wonder why people still take this man seriously. I remember his row with Jimoh Ibrahim back then, Jimoh said " give ffk enough food and he'll sing like a parrot " it was a funny remark back then. Man speaks with both sides of his mouth.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mumu children of sell outs... was there anytime okorocha or igbokwe was vocal against this government??

Oh, I forgot south east politicians are all fulltime fulani slaves and perpetual asslickers, even the ones in PDP. So you mean none of your people was even bold enough to be vocal against this present government? But you mumu children of hate will leave the beam in your eyes and go about with your uncouth mouths abusing others online for having a spec eye.
So, FFK who put up some resistance initially is even better than south east sellouts who would sell out their mothers and sisters to fulani slave masters without any resistance.

Mumu children of hate always covering their own fault but spend all their lives to launch out and accuse others of lesser fault.

When will you start diverting same energy to castigate your fulani asslicking politicians in your region?
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Geesaintagape: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Deep down he knows Nigeria can't be one but he is hungry n needs food
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Kingcalls: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Oh, I forgot south east politicians are all fulltime fulani slaves and perpetual asslickers, even the ones in PDP. So you mean none of your people was even bold enough to be vocal against this present government? But you mumu children of hate will leave the beam in your eyes and go about with your uncouth mouths abusing others online for having a spec eye.
So, FFK who put up some resistance initially is even better than south east sellouts who would sell out their mothers and sisters to fulani slave masters without any resistance.

Mumu children of hate always covering their own fault but spend all their lives to launch out and accuse others of lesser fault.

When will you start diverting same energy to castigate your fulani asslicking politicians in your region?

Ur Lord and personal saviour...Tinubu, grand patron of the sell out region comes to mind...
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by ddeola: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Judas
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by adeniyi65(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
Even FalseProphet1 is perplexedly shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.