Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,222 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume (463 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison / Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by king6869: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Extra Borrowing: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qdLYGfUK8

Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by xpressionx(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
U never worry o
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by DoctorDree(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rubbish government
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by micko93: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ahmed Lawal said "Nigeria is poor, so have no option than to borrow".
Nonsense, bt Newspaper allowance are in millions.
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by SadiqBabaSani: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ahmed Lawan is the worst SP in fhe history' of Nigeria
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by Sirjamo: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Without loans, Nigerians will eat grass.

Imagine a country that was struggling with oil average at 109, now it's less than 50

Some people will say oil doesn't matter, Buhari should perform magic and replace oil with something else, maybe palm oil or groundnut oil.

Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by inoki247: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Keep borrowing...

I know say the next president go turn handicap las las wen e enta cos dere will b no funds for him to du any project den ..
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by Nbotee(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dis was why dey kicked Saraki out by all means necessary.. He was a huge stumbling block to them. They wanted an OYES senate and a rubber stamped one they controlled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by Lastmankc(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
See dis terrorist
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by Naijanascam: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Keep borrowing and never reject any loan request from the presidency...........

Borrowing to service debts
Borrowing to pay salaries
Borrowing to finance budgets
Just synonymous with borrowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Harsh fact is, if we don't take loans, it would get to a point where salaries won't be paid, and a lot of work won't be done.

The issue is, oil prices are too low to sustain us as it is, so at the end of the day, either we take loans, or we starve.

Where the government is failing for me is

1.They won't remove subsides..which could even eventually, if they do it...attract more investment to the country...meaning more revenue, and more jobs.

2.They won't extend taxation to the informal sector...ie to the 70% of the taxable population that should be taxed, as well as tax more of our GDP

3.They won't aggressively diversify the economy.
Re: Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume by micko93: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis was why dey kicked Saraki out by all means necessary.. He was a huge stumbling block to them. They wanted an OYES senate and a rubber stamped one they controlled
True

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Rotimi Amaechi And Umar Idris / What’s Causing The U.K. Fuel Crisis? Good Opportunity For Nigerians / My Story As A Nigerian Soldier- Suicide Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.