Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee (10360 Views)

NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Benue State University Cancels Final Year Exam Over ‘Cheap’ Questions / Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Karrima: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Karlzy01(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Skills are becoming more valuable than certificates,if you haven't noticed this yet then you're in denial.

Do you know that a lot of young people are making good money by just pressing their?

I know what you're thinking, IT'S NOT FRAUD

They are called High paying income skills and they are mostly digital E.G.Copywriting, Freelancing, Affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing is one this digital skills you can learn to earn 6-7figures in no time

Join my WhatsApp masterclass and I'll show how to start earning through Affiliate marketing

Click the link below

https:///toekjl
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Skillsnigeria: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by cletz991(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2021
undecided
[/b]If protest de you go come out?
E-protesters [b]
jeromestarks:
They treated her in the language she understood.
I wish Nigerian youths and protest against this bad government like this and put an end to this FulAni in Aso rock.
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by BarrElChapo(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Thieves
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Angrygoat: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
The answer is Jesus.
Voiceofthestree:
But why Nigeria are making life so difficult for one another. That’s the major problem why this country is not progressing we are the problem of ourselves I swear. Hahaha how I wish in this life I can hold a power office then I will make that good change people are clamouring for. To eat nah problem you live nah wahala. To succeed is another obstacle. From family problem to government problem how would human race survive in Nigeria.No water no light no food no house then what’s the hope for other things that will make life better
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by jeromestarks: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2021
cletz991:
undecided
[/b]If protest de you go come out?
E-protesters [b]
Y not
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2021
This can't happen in TASUED
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by PAWG(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Why do we have the pic of NDA after the report, what’s the nexus?
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Wetin concern Nigerian defence academy for this matter now undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Nfora: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
PAWG:
Why do we have the pic of NDA after the report, what’s the nexus?

Identity fraud detected.

The same person must have posted the NDA story,but with different moniker cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6759216/nda-attack-major-cl-datong

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by samwayne154(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Give power to an African man and watch him misuse the power greedily..

I've always wondered the fool that came up with the idea of late registration fee..

I mean someone who could not pay up a stipulated amount for a period of time will now be able to do so when the fee increases??

Then the black man thought it wise that it is a medium to cash out at the expense of poor students and then increase the extra charges to an unreasonable amount.. foolishness with a touch of greed..
I'm not trying to justfy their previous action oo but there are some people that would intentionally want to register and pay late, let's say a day before exam starts, even some, it's the registration officer that will start begging them to register. And it's not that they don't have money oo
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by PAWG(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Nfora:

Identity fraud detected.

The same person must have posted the NDA story,but with different moniker cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6759216/nda-attack-major-cl-datong

I think the error is from the headless mod cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by ofiko123(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2021
blackjah:
Which kind Nigeria be this?

The matter sef tire me..
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Handsum64: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Ever representing
Greatest of the greatest
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2021
We read it like an order to her...and she responded
'the 20k causing the problem would be removed'
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by matm: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Female vc decided to be collecting 20k? Women have overtaken men in money making by all means without remorse
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Badonasty(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
How this picture take relate with the news
Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by dorodee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kudos to the students... They have done what NLC cannot do.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee by Generalwoodz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
...and when the students returned after the cancellation of the 20 k fees, they were all drafted into Nigerian Army for the undeniable gallantry they showed during the 2days protests...A section of UNIBEN Senate building was also painted to depict and reflect the Nigerian defense academy Kaduna. To make a memory that can never be forgotten, they all wore military apparels and striked a pose like 5th termer cadets doing their POP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model Secondary School Nsukka, Enugu State, Emerges Fg’s 2019 Educational Award / School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: / Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.