Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (21409 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Fiestafetta: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2021
You better start negotiating with them as soon as possible
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Coolgent(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

I posted this earlier today in the General section. I'm reposting it in the Crime section in the hopes that it will reach the right audience.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.
The kidnappers have been calling, threatening, and demanding a ransom.
I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.

We desperately need help. Could you please advise us on the best way to rescue her?

Thank you for your helpful advice and prayers.
Go to the CID department of Police Headquarters in your state, ask for O.C Anti Kidnapping.
Tell him A to Z how she was Kidnapped and your negotiation with the Kidnappers.
He will advise you on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2021
CandyOps:
Shey Nairaland done turn SARS office ni?

No go jeopardize her life because say one anonymous moniker dey behind him keyboard de type nonsense confidently.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by AmTruth: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
She will come back safely, take courage as we pray for her safe return
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by toinbeatz(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
whats the difference between Nigeria police and kidnappers'
Iamtony:
cry

Don’t worry she will return without harm
Just involve the police
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
May God in his mercies bring your niece back safely in Jesus Christ name Amen
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
CandyOps:
Shey Nairaland done turn SARS office ni?

No go jeopardize her life because say one anonymous moniker dey behind him keyboard de type nonsense confidently.

I was about to say the same thing. You never know if the kidnappers are reading this thread. Be careful and don’t give too much details. This is not the police station
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

I posted this earlier today in the General section. I'm reposting it in the Crime section in the hopes that it will reach the right audience.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.
I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.

We desperately need help. Could you please advise us on the best way to rescue her?

Op better be careful. Such a sensitive case shouldn’t be brought here. Do you know if the kidnappers are reading this thread. If you had even put it on twitter, we for hear. Na nairaland you come put am. I pray your niece comes back home safely in Jesus Christ name Amen

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Clean2016: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mazi Akubuzo, I admire your wisdom and envy the confidence you have that Nairaland is your problem's last bustop.

Very bad guy you be....lol

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by SpaceAngel: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2021
If the fund is available pay the demons, it's risky trying to do otherwise. The kidnappers can be located, but what happens after is another ball game. How many people have been rescued alife without ransome is another thing. The longer she stays with those animals may make or mare her chances in life. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Road travel sef.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by frozen70(f): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:

Thanks for support. Please advise if it's safe to share their number here. We dont want her harmed.

She will be saved, worst case they rape her

Meanwhile don't share the kidnappers number to anyone except the police to avoid complications
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Dextre(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Not now

That is the truth, stop talking in the nonsense. Pay the money, very simple, no soldier or police go take anything up in naija
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by suffering: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2021
I like how Nairalanders become humble when seeking help. When help is delivered they go ghost mode concerning similar activities. Wetin concern me? I’m not in a position to offer help. Let others help where they deem fit.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by ofiko123(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wishing her quick and safe recovery..
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by FakeUnity: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
richmond500:
next time greet me good morning first,
ipobHaram

When you chop belleful first, then you go begin chop good morning. Dem no dey greet mad man wey dey scavenge dustbin for crumbs. grin

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by richmond500: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

When you chop belleful first, then you go begin chop good morning. Dem no dey greet mad man wey dey scavenge dustbin for crumbs. grin
if u are so shameless to argue with a madman, u should try and greet him too

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Tushmanny123: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
The best way to rescue her is to pay the required ransom ....your family shouldn't gamble with her life in the process of seeking an alternative. Life no get duplicate
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by odysey: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

For now negotiate and pay
It's time for Us in Nigeria to form an anti kidnapping team focused on rescue and recovery of ransom as the government and security has totally failed us

Drones, telecom and satellite tracking alongside boots on the ground so as to put an end to this menace
Similarly we have to mobilize for 2023 else..

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Georgekyrian(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Sorry but try to negotiate with them for them to reduce the amount and also to buy more time.

Ignoring them will make them kill her.

Besides to them it's a win win situation where if you don't raise the agreed amount, the kill the victim and sell the body parts. So they don't lose entirely.

Any way you see it, you will spend money.

Either by paying them or by paying the law enforcement guys.

What do I mean?

If they are asking for 10m to release her, give police something similar and see if they won't fish them out.

Unless if they have a spy in the law enforcement or if the person who sent them has already marked your neice for death.
That way they just want to collect ransom as bonus.

All the same, may God help your family.

Sister please listen to this, one thing in Nigeria, pay the police and watch them do their job
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by odysey: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bornboy4:
My late wife's cousin organised her own kidnap the first time and it paid off for her. In July this year, she feigned another kidnap. But when she wasn't given any attention, she came up with a fable that she escaped from the kidnappers' den.

But try and pay oh if it's for real because these people are animals oh

How did you find out?
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by bmdmix11: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
burningspear:

Thanks for your advise.
have ur niece been released??
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Engage them, the line can be traced. Get as much information as you can from them. It can help to rescue her.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
thesicilian:
The only way to rescue her in this nation right now is to negotiate and pay the ransom.
This encourage more kidnappers to join the business. Let the police no about it, engage them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / 12-Year-Old Boy Kidnaps 3-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.