Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,390 members, 7,929,228 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt (51618 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:

At least let him be warmed up with some beatings before investigation commence...what was he doing with a minor that is not his child without clothes.

Especially these days that it is unsafe leaving the girl child with even their biological fathers.

without clothes?

na from him mouth you take hear am?....or the pics dropped was he naked.

nor worry, you go experience similar thing like this before this year runs out.....just as you explained in your post go happen to you.

confirm drilling before vnormal investigation go commence.

zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by chikason22(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
What does not come to the news does not exist.
And everything you see and hear in the News are true and exist abi

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Saturn101: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bad.

What is bad is bad
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Epeegee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Use the idiot for ritual asap
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
UrbanExotica:
werey
your mama na werey, smelling fish toto when you be.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Sunnyjoseph44: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
This man can be an innocent if he is given the opportunity to speak.... I'm talking out of experience. My aunt has once frame a man of a rape simple bcuz the man refuse to pay her back her money she borrowed him

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Shaolin0147(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Middle-aged man arrested for allegedly sexually abusing his neighbour's little daughter in Port Harcourt
A middle-aged man has been arrested after being accused sexually abusing his neighbour’s little daughter at Ejekwu street in Wike Rumuepirikom area Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital.

According to one Amb. Samuel Hope Ezemuri, the incident happened on Thursday, September 16.

He was alleged to have lured the child from other kids in the compound with biscuits. However, another neighbor who claims she had seen him allegedly taking her to his room raised an alarm which drew the attention of the girl’s mother and other neighbors.
They ran to the suspect's room and found him allegedly naked with the little girl who he had undressed.

The child was rescued while the suspect was arrested and handed over to the Rumuepirikom Police Division.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/middle-aged-man-arrested-for-allegedly-sexually-abusing-his-neighbours-little-daughter-in-port-harcourt-2.html
The way you love all these rape cases and usually rush to post it is suspicious

I think you like it bcoz it makes your womanhood feel important /special in the name men can not live without sex/women
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pardon my sceptism, but this does not add up.
He probably turned down advances from the female neighbor who waited for the perfect opportunity to frame him up.

When did gifting a child biscuit translate to nursing a sinister sexual intention?
Why did she not raise alarm when the child was going into the house?

No mob I know will allow a child molester who was caught naked to get fully dressed.

I don't know sha, I just know that hell hath no fury as a scorned woman.
Omo.... Nawa
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Danjikanbauchi: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
I have nothing to say about this undecided undecided He should be killed.

Saphiere should have even volunteer to satisfy the man freely. Or I can pay for her service to the poor soul.
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:

It's not about being a rape sympathizer (however you came to that conclusion). The point is that when it comes to the issue of rape, you people ALWAYS take off the table the possibility of the man being framed by a vengeful neighbour. This is common with people who have probably been raped themselves at one time or another. No matter the emotions involved in a case, there's no justice until both sides have been heard from.
Mr man, call evil by it's name. You wouldn't condemn the 'alleged' act because it's not proven to you enough? How do you sleep at night? You wouldn't stand in defense of an alleged robbery like you did on this.
Why was he caught alone with this child?
Why was he caught nake.d and alone with her?
Why did he lure her off of her playmates with biscuits? If you weren't a rape apologist, you should be asking/wondering if he bought the said biscuits for the other kids. Then, we'll have a clue, the child may have finished hers and goes to his room to ask for more. Why una no dey think things through. You prefer to be crude and cruel even if you have no child yet, this could be your niece or friend's daughter. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by StanleyO22: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:

I am a man like you!! Seriously you talk like a very big fool!! You're an animal for this comment. You deserve to be fuvked hard in the Anus!
Bros abeg talk say you be bobrisky nah Anus you dey Bleep mumu?
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He probably turned down advances from the female neighbor who waited for the perfect opportunity to frame him up.

When did gifting a child biscuit translate to nursing a sinister sexual intention?

No mob I know will allow a child molester who was caught naked to get fully dressed.

he's innocent.

no mob or passers by, go ALLOW that man dress within a sec of screaming.

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by ameh43: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairalander2020:
Some people sexual appetite na serious mental illness and this ills are in every corner of the society .

Shameless child predator.
Sex that is almost free in Nigeria now? He should be dealt with severely

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by udomma1005(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
The code on the slip you claim you won on the 16th September, B917wtzswppcst-4068741.
Is that code legit or you want to fool yourself on this platform undecided
Scam nor be work! Meet us make we give you codes to better your broke ass angry
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by tolguy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
He can open mouth and abuse northerners for early marriage. HYPOCRITE
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Born2winnx:

without clothes?

na from him mouth you take hear am?....or the pics dropped was he naked.

nor worry, you go experience similar thing like this before this year runs out.....just as you explained in your post go happen to you.

confirm drilling before vnormal investigation go commence.

zombie.

Young man your stout defense of this man is giving me cause for concern....for your own sake I hope you don't share similar traits with the accused because where ever you are I go come follow beat you..

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lightorder:
How come his face is still smooth?

because it's a set up, the mob or passers by didn't buy that rape story this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yomzy08:
Ladies do the worst just that they're not been caught in the act, i was sexually abused when I was so young but coz I'm a boy nothing was done
Did you speak out?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AgricWealth(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:

I am a man like you!! Seriously you talk like a very big fool!! You're an animal for this comment. You deserve to be fuvked hard in the Anus!
Yo man, you're the fool here.

Don't you think? You've got brain for christ sake, not everyone with d*CK and beards is a man kiddo
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by skales67(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
See where konji has landed this man!

Why not select from numerous hórny women (bot married and unmarried) all over the place and knack them peacefully?

Why a minor? Idiót!!
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Tomilola360: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Muslim northerner cheesy cheesy cheesy

Christian Southerner tongue tongue tongue

Fucking pedophiles
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Young man your stout defense of this man is giving me cause for concern....for your own sake I hope you don't share similar traits with the accused because where ever you are I go come follow beat you..

like I tell you fool.....if I won fûck na your mama, I go fûck nor be small pickin

if she scream rape, then passers by go ask why she come meet me for hotel in the first place.

ewu.

you fit say mob, not get Sense?

you don even ask your miserable life, why the guy felt relaxed and untouched in the pics dropped.

your a bloody fool.

so mob go allow am wear dress? when they said he was caught naked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by ParkleElegant: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When a stupid he goat decide to spout how foolish he thought are...
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by ParkleElegant: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When a stupid he goat decide to spout how foolish his thought are...
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
nwakibie3:

And they allowed him dress up before taking his pic

See the story...

He was alleged to have lured the child from other kids in the compound with biscuits.

However, another neighbor who claims she had seen him allegedly taking her to his room raised an alarm which drew the attention of the girl’s mother and other neighbors.

They ran to the suspect's room and found him allegedly naked with the little girl who he had undressed.

Not that things like this don't happen but we don't have to be emotional and sentimental in judging the case. To me the story doesn't add up...
Wouldn't he hurriedly get dressed on hearing the neighbor's call for help?
That child could have explained what transpired in the brief moment she was in his room. Don't you think
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Born2winnx: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
AuroraB:
Wouldn't he hurriedly get dressed on hearing the neighbor's call for help?
That child could have explained what transpired in the brief moment she was in his room. Don't you think

fûck of here.

he's innocent, daughters of jezebel

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by joinnow: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why did you people not designed his face to Chinese own b4 handling him over to police
Re: Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bloggers looking for traffic. How can a man be found naked ... by neighbours....undressing a child.... but there is no photo nor is he beaten?... he is well dressed.. even picked out Crocs... all cool calm and collective? Not possible anywhere on this earth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.