Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,951 members, 7,906,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? (17355 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Rodinat: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Get beverages(Milo and milk) on standby.Drop 5ml of Sypril Gold in it.When your baby wakes up at night give him the prepared tea.Once he takes it he cry small and sleep off.
Try giving him nutritious meals always like Tom Brown Cereals.It contains necessary essential nutrients for both weaning baby and entire family.
This is how to make it
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DpDH60b9N7e0&ved=2ahUKEwin2Nzx3I3zAhWm3eAKHZR4DCoQtwJ6BAgDEAI&usg=AOvVaw0GIxCj8NNG4iR2OEadv5vt

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Children who aren't even breastfed at all are doing okay with no health challenges.

You know the funniest thing is that i have never seen feminist/modern women complaining about the rate we men(bf/hubby) suck their tits @ every chance But when it comes to real babies it becomes a big deal.
The only reason God gave women breast naa because of babies not men, children whu are not breastfed are probably orphans which is understandable why should a baby with mother be denied access to his/her birthright all because the mom wants to slay, is notjustok.
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
barry75:
If my wife read all these nonsense when everybody they talk. Because her breast milk is both for our children and me. The only time I no dey suck her breast milk is when she is pregnant. Right now no sucking till Gods willing after 3months when she put to bed. Then me and the child go resume and she dey enjoy my sucking pass the children own

Bro God bless you, they enjoy men sucking there tits more than the rightfull owners sef, a baby has just one year o compared to we adult babies wey no get retirement
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Romanoff(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
larryjonze:

You know the funniest thing is that i have never seen feminist/modern women complaining about the rate we men(bf/hubby) suck their tits @ every chance But when it comes to real babies it becomes a big deal.
The only reason God gave women breast naa because of babies not men, children whu are not breastfed are probably orphans which is understandable why should a baby with mother be denied access to his/her birthright all because the mom wants to slay, is notjustok.

Sexual feeling from your partner is different from lactating and always needing to breastfeed or pump.

I'd never understand how men have an opinion over the bodies of women when they clearly don't know what their bodies go through.
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Sexual feeling from your partner is different from lactating and always needing to breastfeed or pump.

I'd never understand how men have an opinion over the bodies of women when they clearly don't know what their bodies go through.

madam i was hoping you will deny sef grin which one is sexual feelings, sucking is sucking just that adult babiesgrin add some jara touches.
Do you know there are more male gynecologist than female in that field, today modern women are so crazy about plastic do you know most plastic surgeons are male and 80% of female patient prefer males on this field, its like saying a mechanic don't know what a car go through, a mechanic will always have a valid opinion on cars
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Romanoff(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
larryjonze:

madam i was hoping you will deny sef grin which one is sexual feelings, sucking is sucking just that adult babiesgrin add some jara touches.
Do you know there are more male gynecologist than female in that field, today modern women are so crazy about plastic do you know most plastic surgeons are male and 80% of female patient prefer males on this field, its like saying a mechanic don't know what a car go through, a mechanic will always have a valid opinion on cars

What is there to deny?

Let women decide how to feed their babies.

No one has the right to tell them when to wheane their babies. Only them have the choice.

No one tells you what to do with your body so why do you feel the need to tell a woman what to do with hers?
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Oyiboman69: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lamanii22:
I'm still thinking about this eehn... Cause my baby has over sucked me sef, she won't eat her cereal, and she's eight months old already... she literally cries whenever we feed her... I don't know how I'd do it ...
nowadays babies don't usually like food and the girls child of these days are good in suckling... just watch when he started walking and stop it. you can use any bitter substance like flagil tablet or anything bitter to scare them away and sooner or later they'll get used to it..
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by MeeLan: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

And that's how I know you've been schooled.
I always feared you were a mess, but not this messy
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Romanoff(f): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
MeeLan:
I always feared you were a mess, but not this messy

Depends on how messy you come.
Energy for energy and a little schooling on the side.
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

What is there to deny?

Let women decide how to feed their babies.

No one has the right to tell them when to wheane their babies. Only them have the choice.

No one tells you what to do with your body so why do you feel the need to tell a woman what to do with hers?

Ofcus i don't have right to tell you what to do with your own baby same as other women, buh i think i have every right to compel my wife to do what i know is best for my child smiley hope that settles it grin

maybe there is nothing to tell about a man's body, just last week my babe tell me to go n drink jedi, poco is somewhere clamoring men should av abs & 6packs, is that not all about our body or whu can't relate
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by viettastitches(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

You did that? How then does HE cope at dawn in the Other Room? Maybe you clean it with water to wash off the bitterness of bitterleaf?
Who is HE??
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
viettastitches:

Who is HE??

I'm someone of little understanding. Maybe you want to tell me?
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Look at this wicked soul that has never carried a child in the womb or woken up every night to nurse a child..no one has used ur nipples as chewing gum and u still had to carry out ur other responsibilities...u seat at the TV and watch ur matches and news but have d audacity to judge a woman for relaxing...so u tink a child will stop sucking on his own without trying to wean him off? Alo Vera is a healthy plant and wonderful for weaning off a child from breast milk so shut ur trap and stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity here

My friend, you're the one displaying magnificence in ignorance and folly here with your yen yen yens and bla bla blas. Relax
Are these present generation of mannequins calling themselves women the first women to exist the face of earth? You kept babbling what nursing babies entail as if many generations of women never did it before you. Thank God women exist before, if not, all these ladies for don turn everything to wetin I no even fit imagine.
Since Aloe vera healthy, why not use it to brush your teeth every morning? Oyinbo we always make babies drugs as sweet syrup no sabi common sense?
But here you are recommending for a kid, Aloe Vera that most adults even run away from.

You fall my hand. You really need some ass whooping. lol
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lamanii22:

5 years? Kilode now.... My mom breastfed me for 10 months anyway

Lol. I don't recommended 5 years, I was only relating the length some people go to breastfeed babies in the olden days.
2 yrs is ok but under a year is not too good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
With all due respect ladies work fully now. In the old days, men don't ask what are you bringing to the table or where do you work within 10mins of conversing

Point of correction. Women work more then. They farm, they trade, they do house chores manually, no electronics to assist them. Some give birth when trekking on long journeys since there was no stable means of transportation.
What is even the work of ladies now, I mean Nigerian ladies? When those who're not earning free cash from sugar daddies are earning it with entitlement mentality from their partners and side chicks.

@bolded. Who even wastes time asking such a question from a Nigerian lady? When you already know she's not going to bring any financial gain to you but sapping your pocket till you go broke.
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
NairalandSARS:

Why breastfeed for 5 years? What can the breasts offer the child after age 3.
All these mothers acting out their sexual fantasies...

Sexual fantasy? Don't mistake women from olden days with these things parading as women nowadays.
And who told you the teeth of 5yr old would give more fantasies than the soft gum of a baby? Don't be half smart.
Who even uses their baby breastfeading for sexual fantasies? Only modern ladies can do such perverted act. Olden women are disciplined and virtuous.
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Stop with the insults.
In this era u'd be raising a disgusting pervert if you are breastfeeding a 5yr old.
Times have changed, women are more industrious now.
But you can practise what you preach tho, that's if any woman is willing to marry you with this your breastfeeding agenda.

Take it easy, I never said 5yrs. I was only relating a olden day practise.
Your baby is not dragging breast with you. You're already sweating in your post as if I held your wife at gun point to breastfed your baby for 5 yrs.
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Pumpumking: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
debbydams:
lol this don't work for some babies,they suck the bitter leaf with the breast..lol..I'm coming grin

but why do u all ways talk about sukin...but then u claim u a wifey materials?....plis stop talkin about sukin dik. Wot a shamed!! (no oofense) angry
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Lamanii22(f): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Lol. I don't recommended 5 years, I was only relating the length some people go to breastfeed babies in the olden days.
2 yrs is ok but under a year is not too good.

I would do 10 months lol
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by MeeLan: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Depends on how messy you come.
Energy for energy and a little schooling on the side.
I like u
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Apply aloe vera to your boobies, any how the baby wants to do he/she can't lick off the bitterness grin, its more bitter than bitterleaf
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by rukis360(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
If possible I for like my pikin to suck boobs a year and half complete, for brain development
Re: Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? by temijohn45(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Why are young women too quick to bottle feed rather than breastfeed their babies?

No doubt, breast milk is the ideal meal for babies. Not only does it provide the required nutrients for the growth and development of the baby, it also pprovide huge benefits to the nursing mother and the society.
Increasing number of women, however, are not so keen in exclusively breastfeeding their babies. The usual conplaints include:

1. Pressure to resume work.

2. Stress.

3. Medical conditions.