Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS (913 Views)

Breaking News: These Are the People Killing Igbos - IPOB Revealed / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2021
So this morning I was scrolling through multiple Biafra pages to look for something bad to report. I saw this post of a report on how unknown gunmen burnt someone's uncle's Sienna 4 days ago because of sit at home. Well IPOB claim not to have a hand in it. I'm surprised almost all the comments support the violence on the man whoose Sienna was burnt.

https://www./1665636510362662/permalink/2978748892384744/

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2021
More. IPOB are fulfilling their threats because they threatened this also.

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Skillsnigeria: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm

Visit my signature or profile to learn better skills/handwork
Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Truthissupreme: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2021
No evidence here just Facebook posts of account that can be generated by anyone

4 Likes

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Muna4real(f): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Mtchew
Nonsense. You selected some comments just to paint ipob black. You're useless. For your information,we can never hate Ipob and love Nigeria, if that's your goal. Stop wasting time and data on Ipob everyday and get a life!

5 Likes

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Exactly. Anybody can open a hundred accounts on Facebook and do the same

3 Likes

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
You no dey talk about bandits and Fulani herdsmen killers na ipob sit-at-home concern you.

3 Likes

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Taking paracetamol for another person's headache
Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Jerryherd: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

You register Facebook with a registered Simcard linked to your NCC biodata page so this Facebook account are from Ibos happy at what is happening in their region... No point deflecting or blaming others, be proud of your own doings

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Joysticks:
You no dey talk about bandits and Fulani herdsmen killers na ipob sit-at-home concern you.

Why should he leave what affects him on daily basis and talk about what is happening in faraway North?
Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Unik3030: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

Exactly. Anybody can open a hundred accounts on Facebook and do the same
Truthissupreme:
when u are caught in the act,your defense line is always anybody can do that but had it been it's a fulani name saying something bad about d igbos u don't believe anybody can do that n later u blame buhari of nepotism.

It's like u haven't heard about selective criticism, u people are hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by OAFMods: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Muna4real:
Mtchew
Nonsense. You selected some comments just to paint ipob black. You're useless. For your information,we can never hate Ipob and love Nigeria, if that's your goal. Stop wasting time and data on Ipob everyday and get a life!

Na so aboki de talk when boko de do child's play with them. Una jungle go soon mature.

1 Like

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
I just wish Yoruba nation will not copy the violent sit at home of IPOB terrorists, we in South West are not animals.

1 Like

Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Joysticks:

Allow the North worry about the North. Besides I reported it twice weeks ago
Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by PDJT: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate2:
So this morning I was scrolling through multiple Biafra pages to look for something bad to report. I saw this post of a report on how unknown gunmen burnt someone's uncle's Sienna 4 days ago because of sit at home. Well IPOB claim not to have a hand in it. I'm surprised almost all the comments support the violence on the man whoose Sienna was burnt.

https://www./1665636510362662/permalink/2978748892384744/
[/s]
Re: 100% Evidence That IPOB Are The People Killing For Sit At Home - PHOTOS by PDJT: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate2:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Please Delete / Oyo PDP Leaders Vow To Work Against Makinde In 2023, Pass Vote Of No Confidence / Declare Bandits Terrorists Under 24-hours, Reps Tell Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.