Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate (1182 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2021
A Nigerian man identified as Tope recently took to social media to make a case for Yahoo against Cultism on university campuses.

The issue of “Cultism” and its wrong impact in universities and the society at large had trended yesterday on popular micro-blogging sites, Twitter, and many people have weighed in on the matter.

Many social media users also recalled their time in school and the experience they had with cultists – long story cut short, it was not a very pleasant experience for them.

However, Tope feels “yahoo” has reduced cultism in University campuses in Nigeria, as one “non-violent” crime replaced a previously violent crime.

Read his tweet below ;

“I think Yahoo reduced cultism in the university campuses and even amongst the young people generally.

One crime replaced another. But only that this one is non violent..

Boys discovered they could be doing jazz to get money instead of using it for some gun control. Lmao”

See his post below:
https://loadedpulse.com/yahoo-reduced-cultism-in-university-campuses-man-sparks-debate/

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Youngwiz71(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2021
no evil is better than the other, have you ever been scammed before?? some people lose their lives others end up living miserably while some end up in dept....in conclusion, none is good

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Emmadoc: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Na cultists full yahoo na.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Arthurity1(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2021
I will not lie, what he's saying might seem funny or false, but it's the truth!!! Yahoo is a societal ill, a big problem that must be combated, but ever since the rise in the rate of young boys doing it, the level of robbery and thuggery in universities has gone down.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Jokes apart,the man is not far from the truth....It didn't only reduce crime in our higher institutions but also in our societies.....

But that is not an enough reason to justify it... Crime is crime and we all know crime is not something that's good for our image as a people and as a nation.....Tho it has reduced crime rate in a way,but it has also demolished the legit source of income of some legit hustlers too..

Na when you get business with a foreigner,na then you go realize say this our country name don get bad name wey get irredeemable bad odour undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Fahdiga(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
So true. Guys are now chasing money instead of chasing Jew men

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Emmadoc:
Na cultists full yahoo na.
I swear
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Arthurity1:
I will not lie, what he's saying might seem funny or false, but it's the truth!!! Yahoo is a societal ill, a big problem that must be combated, but ever since the rise in the rate of young boys doing it, the level of robbery and thuggery in universities has gone down.

Exactly
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Alexxxxadrewv: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. Guys are now chasing money instead of chasing Jew men

You know the story
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by ourfather: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
sad
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Treasure17(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2021
There seems to be an element of truth in what he said. However, both are menace to the society.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Sacrednes: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
how pls?
No be one rop tire two of them? Na thesame thing almost all Yahoo boys are cultists and almost all cultists are Yahoo boys.take it or leave it na the fact be that.
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by CrownOfClay724: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2021
He made a salient point.

It is stupid to see anyone going about claiming to be a cultist when Jew men are out there buying off the streets.

Politicians were the chief patrons of Cultists and cultism.
They used these boys to rig elections and thereafter settled them by unleashing them on public spaces as tax collectors and political appointees.
It was a game of sweat and bloodshed.

But today, what a yahoo boy will spend in a nightclub per night, the average Councilor cannot earn in a month..

If you be cultist, you go still do?
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Ternistacle(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo na cultists full yahoo... Now if u no join movement u go get update! Sure.
Go Malaysia na.... Cultists they kill each other because of clients and jealousy in the business
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Exmilitant(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
I have predicted that the menace of cultism will die a natural death. Beside yahoo, niggars are hungry and are engaging in all sorts of money making ventures in order to feed. I have ayes, eiyes, vikings, klans, icelandos etc working very peacefully together in my dump grin. But, crime is crime. But the worst is ahead; i am also predicting the emergence of organised crime where every sector of the country will be caged and owned by different mobs\gangs. Where no one without the mark can buy or sell.
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Boogyman557: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. WTF MAN
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by Tetrahedron(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Just might be true, the usless Nigeria police has no effect on both
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by dododawa1: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
FOOTBALL BETS GAME and BABA IJEBU reduced cultists but is evil too.
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by hedonido: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
It takes amoral realism to appreciate the value of this argument. Only an idiot would say that crime is crime. If crime is crime, then all crimes would carry same punishment. There is such a thing known as lesser evil.

If it takes a lesser evil to stamp out the bigger evil, then that lesser evil must be condoned to the extent of its usefulness at that particular point in time.

Pragmatism should even be elevated to state policy. No time for impractical moralistic ideals that serve to purpose and solve no problems.
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by stunnert(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
It actually does reduce the senseless killings these cultist partake in but yahoo itself is another deadly menance on the loose.

Sometimes when I look at these generation of yahoo boys, I tend to get worried for the next generation that will come from our loins. They will come into this world and see that their father,uncles, senior bros are all yahoo men and yahoo boys and by seeing that it will create a feeling in them that yahoo is the way to follow to attain the status quo of being tagged successful, it will further worsen and damage the nation reputation
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by showafrica(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
stunnert:
It actually does reduce the senseless killings these cultist partake in but yahoo itself is another deadly menance on the loose.

Sometimes when I look at these generation of yahoo boys, I tend to get worried for the next generation that will come from our loins. They will come into this world and see that their father,uncles, senior bros are all yahoo men and yahoo boys and by seeing that it will create a feeling in them that yahoo is the way to follow to attain the status quo of being tagged successful, it will further worsen and damage the nation reputation

The nation no get reputation again na, so no worry about the nation. The main thing be say, we are not eating ourselves yet like the government planned.
Re: Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate by gonkin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Now there are more cultists outside the school than within the school

(1) (Reply)

With N3,500, Sokoto Residents Buy Locally-made Guns, As Insecurity Spikes In Nig / What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? / How Offapoly Female Student Was Hacked To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.