Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' (19673 Views)

Isabel Idibia 10th Birthday: Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter / Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by galaxylauncher: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6muqWBBWbw

Q U E E N �
Loves So Selflessly...
Always Smiling ....
Best GRANDMA Ever To my Kidz...
So Selfless with the kids ...
oh... mom for all that you do for us , your reward is in heaven ❤️
The Reason I Still Have A career...
Takes Care Of Everyone...
I Will Spoil so silly ...
I will take you round world (grace��)
I will make SURE you tick all your bucket list before you go..( not going anytime soon o��)
You will never have a reason to cry again... it’s ok mom !
For every dirt thrown at you .. will bring forth a million blessings...
For every lie against you .. karma is real! I Love You ... THE BEST �❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT6r9XgAJNc/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2021
grin congratulations to you madam. Hope you are with your husband because today is his birthday too. Let him enjoy his day

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by OkuFaba(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
2face is the reason she still gets hörny

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Trumann: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Foolish Annie attracted insults and disrespect to her Mom.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mothers are Golden

To every good and sane member of Nairaland,

One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

This will only happen if you believe.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by bigdammyj: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mothers are Golden.

Klass99:

Not all of them.
Rephrase that to read as - good mothers are golden.
Well, you have your reasons, and we won't want to ask why undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Bamzyriches451: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by pejuakinab: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
And when she grows old and return, what happens to ur career?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Hezzyluv: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
E good for her
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by God1000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Look at this bimbo and harpy woman
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by constance500: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good for her
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by ROYH(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eni koko re ba ye, lo moo wo (only the person whose cocoa tree survived is praised for good work). I don't know if it's well translated grin

May our parents be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by lalajnr(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
She's trying to shade 2baba grin grin grin

Dear eve children o na today she see celebrate am when 2baba dey celebrate his birthday grin grin grin

2baba and his family don pass did level he should try to man up
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by sofeo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
OK.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Mr100Dollars: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yea...she really needs to appreciate and celebrate her, she's the one who introduced Annie to the Kayamata and pvssy sweetner seller, that they used to trap our musical Legend (Tubaba), ever since Annie came into 2face life, his music career changed...

Lesson Marriage is bad for the industry,

Example of people that their marriage affected their musical career...

1.9ice
2. Damn
3. Oritse Femi
4. Duncan Mighty
5. I'llbiss
6. 2baba
7.Peter Okoye
8. Paul Okoye
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Hezmatosky: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
E dey una for blood angry
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Brandonx(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
undecided she should give her direct access to her baba before she passes on.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by speak2bella(f): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congrats sis... Abi Wetin I wan talk again pass this
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by pepetua(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lovely.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by doneback04: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na she do the juju u take hold my brother 2baba

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by tnerro1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
“Career “ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well being a wife is a career sha
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by AmuEbule: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice. Good mothers end up raising good girls.

Motherhood is supreme and golden.

Only for those who know and appreciate their mothers though
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by McOluOmo: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday to you mummy, regardless.....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by lkillbrokehoes: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ty
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Tabletuner(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to you madam. Hope you are with your husband because today is his birthday too. Let him enjoy his day

Do you want her to force her husband to be with her?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by Jerryherd: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
tongue

Weyrey tutu still dey vex for 2face

Is today not also Tuface's birthday

Happy birthday Mr innocent the provider of love and care to several women and children through hardwork and family love

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' by caandi: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Her mom is beautiful. You see the long epistle she wrote for her mom? The kind words and all, just to show her love. Forget all these things, she’s still bothered about this two face and his family iss... matter still dey ground. She mentioned for every lie” karma... u see there’s still war going on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo: Actor-Turned-Pastor [PHOTOS] / Iyanya Looks Dapper In New Photo Shoots / Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.