Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,616 members, 7,830,890 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? (1017 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blast Apostle Johnson Suleman For Revealing This Shocking Prophesy / The Shocking Truth Behind Jehovah's Witnesses / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by Lostchild(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
I once saw on TV in a church deliverance, a fallen angel from among the cosmic spirit was speaking through the vocal chord of a man, and the demon said something that marveled me to this day.

The demons look at the people and said, among the more than 10,000 believers and some pastors inside the congregation, only 13 persons are truly serving God

I was shocked up till this day, that many who thought they are truly serving God, will only find themself dissapointing

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by bmdmix11: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
the 13 no get name shey.
make dem dey deceive u there.

not even holy spirit grin na fallen angel
Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by Lostchild(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
bmdmix11:
the 13 no get name shey.
make dem dey deceive u there.

not even holy spirit grin na fallen angel

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by petra1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lostchild:
I once saw in a church deliverance, a fallen angel from among the cosmic spirit was speaking through the vocal chord of a man, and the demon said something that marveled me to this day.

The demons look at the people and said, among the more than 10,000 believers and some pastors inside the congregation, only 13 persons are truly serving God

I was shocked up till this day, that many who thought they are truly serving God, will only find themself dissapointing

Why will you count on the word of a demon. They can lie and they can speak to distract or delay their exit .

if you must engage a demon in words its only to ask questions to identify the spirit in order to cast it out. but not to ask questions or seek information about other people. at that time you maybe entering divination or spiritism

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by bmdmix11: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
petra1:

Why will you count on the word of a demon. They can lie and they can sorak to distract . if you must engage a demon in words its only to ask questions to identify the spirit in order to cast it out. but not to ask questions or seek information about other people. at that time you maybe entering divination

person dey cabash for there e dey claim his vocal cord is being taken over lol.

Africans
Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lostchild:
I once saw in a church deliverance, a fallen angel from among the cosmic spirit was speaking through the vocal chord of a man, and the demon said something that marveled me to this day.

Hello bro, I sent you a pm
Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Lostchild:

You know one thing I give to the demons, is that they know the truth more than most Christians even though they don't walk in it.

They know who is who and are never deceived as men are.

During the days of Jesus, while the supposed people of God were busy persecuting and opposing Him, the demons were worshipping and acknowledging His Lordship.

Jesus already foretold us these things, about many Christians including many anointed ones not being allowed entry into God's Kingdom but being cast into the lake of fire instead, so what demon, as devilish as it is, is simply confirming that truth.

Let Christians keeps deceiving themselves instead of heeding these warnings and consequently repent, what awaits them is many surprises on that day.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Shocking Truth? by Lostchild(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You know one thing I give to the demons, is that they know the truth more than most Christians even though they don't walk in it.

They know who is who and are never deceived as men are.

During the days of Jesus, while the supposed people of God were busy persecuting and opposing Him, the demons were worshipping and acknowledging His Lordship.

Jesus already foretold us these things, about many Christians including many anointed ones not being allowed entry into God's Kingdom but being cast into the lake of fire instead, so what demon, as devilish as it is, is simply confirming that truth.

Let Christians keeps deceiving themselves instead of heeding these warnings and consequently repent, what awaits them is many surprises on that day.

You have said it all. I have nothing to add to your truth.

cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Law Was Nailed To The Cross? / The Devil's Scheme / Moses, Exodus And Genetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.