Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,366 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria (1983 Views)

Why Are Ijaw People Being Marginalised And Maltreated In Ondo State? / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (2) (3) (4)

Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Bonavi: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
There relationship with the Fulanis have taken the very life out of them, no identity whatsoever. They have been turned into slaves by the very people that invaded their land as servants.
In Nigeria today no single voice is speaking for the Hausas.
The Fulanis have voices through several groups and organizations.
The Igbos and Yorubas as well have theirs.
Even the tiny minorities have their protective voices.
The only tribe who happens to be the biggest in population does not have a single group representing them.
I may be wrong so if there is any group speaking for the Hausa community I really would want to be educated

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by theInterpreter: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
it seems they are happy with their status under Fulani
religion really messed them up
they've been reduced to voters

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Tissaia(f): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked bullshits propaganda that will not work

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
shocked bullshits propaganda that will not work
YENEFER KINDLY ATTACK THE QUESTIONgrin

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Notice it's always non hausa crying on their behalf creating these sorts of threads. Lol these weirdos are always competing in the oppression olympics since being a victim is social currency in their culture. I really wonder why certain people want to sow discontent with weak divide and conquere tactics.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Tissaia(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YENEFER KINDLY ATTACK THE QUESTIONgrin
let them answer this first https://www.nairaland.com/6760014/correct-us-wrong-january-15
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by orisa37: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Fulanis are The PREDATORS SINCE USMAN DAN FODIO.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by orisa37: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
"HAUSA MAN KILLS A FULANI MAN:NO CASE TO ANSWER FOR".

FOR THIS CONVENTION, I SAY THAT BUHARI IS WASTING NIGERIA TIME AND RESOURCES BY NOT

GRANTING FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE SECURITY, RESOURCES SECURITY, AND POLITICAL SECURITY TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES OR

SCRAPING THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE 24 AND LIMITING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.

THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WILL REPRESENT THE GRASSROOTS TO CONTRIBUTE UNIFORMLY TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THEN NIGERIA FOUNDATION WILL LAID ON SOLID STEEL

FROM ORUNTO27

TO ALL TRADITIONAL RULERS, PRESIDENCY AND THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATE GOVERNMENTS.
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
orisa37:
The Fulanis are The PREDATORS SINCE USMAN DAN FODIO.
the Hausa we know are the maguzawa. Usman Danfodio tried to wipe them from the face of the Earth but God pass am. They are Christians today.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by laiperi: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who made you their spokesman?

Fulani have been usurping Hausa leaderships for ages or use Judas among them.

Let them go!

Blue3k:
Notice it's always non hausa crying on their behalf creating these sorts of threads. Lol these weirdos are always competing in the oppression since being a victim is social currency in their culture. I really why certain people want to sow discontent with weak divide and conquere tactics.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
laiperi:
Who made you their spokesman?

Fulani have been usurping Hausa leaderships for ages or use Judas among them.

Let them go!

You're arguing like a typical mumu. I simply pointed out you never see any Hausa make claims of oppression. What you see in reality is them voting for fulani people like buhari, revering the likes of danfodio hence the university named after him with no protest, hausa fulani being highly intermarriaged , fulani adopting hausa as lingua franca etc. They're by no means trapped unlike what dunces want to claim. Lol you're just another non hausa weirdo crying on their behalf.
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nyamuri flat.head! Concentrate on forging and building a good relationship with ur neighbours, instead of these dead on arrival divide and rule tactics!!

I'm Hausa from zamfara state, and my loyalty, trust, faithfulness and adherence is with the Fulani.. which was built from centuries of intermarriage, business, politics etc hence the word hausa/fulani

We are not complaining.. funny how it's always una type that open baseless thread to wail on our behalf, I have never seen Hausa tribe complaining

Stop shading crocodile tears on our behalf, we are perfectly ok!! Every tribe has its good and bad

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by poiZon: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blue3k:
Notice it's always non hausa crying on their behalf creating these sorts of threads. Lol these weirdos are always competing in the oppression since being a victim is social currency in their culture. I really why certain people want to sow discontent with weak divide and conquere tactics.
Ur english is synonymous to hope uzodinma's speech about how buhari is insensitive to imolites..

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
poiZon:

Ur english is synonymous to hope uzodinma's speech about how buhari is insensitive to imolites..

I don't understand the reference care to explain?
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by orisa37: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thank God for SHEHU OF BORNO, GBOKON JOS, TIVS KINGDOMS AND THE SOUTHERN KINGDOMS THAT THEY STILL EXIST. BMF-BOKOISWA NOW WANT TO FINISH THEM BY RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.

THE BANDITS ARE FIGHTING BACK FOR THEIR LAND. WOE BETIDES BMF-BOKOISWA IN THIS LAST LAP OF RIFA.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by orisa37: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
theInterpreter:
it seems they are happy with their status under Fulani

religion really messed them up

they've been reduced to voters

Watch the movements of The BANDITS. They're different from BOKOHARAMS AND MACBAN.
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
orisa37:

Watch the movements of The BANDITS. They're different from BOKOHARAMS AND MACBAN.

Lol this weirdo is praising bandits now. What won't you see on this website.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by orisa37: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blue3k:
Notice it's always non hausa crying on their behalf creating these sorts of threads. Lol these weirdos are always competing in the oppression olympics since being a victim is social currency in their culture. I really wonder why certain people want to sow discontent with weak divide and conquere tactics.

Certain People know the Politics of NIGERIA more than BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
orisa37:

Certain People know the Politics of NIGERIA more than BMF-BOKOISWA.

Yet another weirdo crying on behalf of people who aren't complaining. You busy bodies can't explain why hausas don't post these idiotic threads like you busy bodies do. I guess they're too busy marrying, starting families, voting in mass and revering their so called oppressors. Lol you clowns are painfully dense.
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
ItsTutsi:

I'm Hausa from zamfara state, and my loyalty, trust, faithfulness and adherence is with the Fulani.. which was built from centuries of intermarriage, business, politics etc hence the word hausa/fulani

We are not complaining.. funny how it's always una type that open baseless thread to wail on our behalf, I have never seen Hausa tribe complaining

They're idiotic people its tragic. You're the first hausa to comment on the thread but they'll ignore it. I dont understand the busy bodies crying for people like Hausas have no agency.

laiperi orisa37 tell him he's wrong and doesn't know what he's talking clowns.

Ps: You're right the OP is Igbo lol.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol. They are desperately trying to connect the dots between insecurity in the north, implying bandits(who they project mostly as fulani) as attacking mostly hausa people grin cheesy very foolish set of people

Everybody is a victim of bandits atrocity, both hausa and fulani.. every tribe has its good and bad

Tribe has never been a topic of discussion concerning hausa/fulani in the north, we all see ourselves as one.. it's even hard to differentiate because of the mixture

Nobody can tell u whether the likes of Dangote and BUA are hausa or fulani because their lineage have intermarried along the line and it's something that is not discussed in the north because we are one family
Blue3k:

They're idiotic people its tragic. You're the first hausa to comment on the thread but they'll ignore it. I dont understand the busy bodies crying for people like Hausas have no agency.

laiperi orisa37 tell him he's wrong and doesn't know what he's talking clowns.

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Bonavi: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blue3k:

Yet another weirdo crying on behalf of people who aren't complaining. You busy bodies can't explain why hausas don't post these idiotic threads like you busy bodies do. I guess they're too busy marrying, starting families, voting in mass and revering their so called oppressors. Lol you clowns are painfully dense.

how can they post threads when they have been reduced to illiterates alamajiri who cannot read and write

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Bonavi: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Nyamuri flat.head! Concentrate on forging and building a good relationship with ur neighbours, instead of these dead on arrival divide and rule tactics!!

Stop shading crocodile tears on our behalf, we are perfectly ok!! Every tribe has its good and bad
no u re not. U re a godforsaken useless dirty smelling Fulani

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bonavi:
how can they post threads when they have been reduced to illiterates alamajiri who cannot read and write

You're rambling like a mumu yourself. Don't you clearly see a Hausa man in your thread calling you an idiot telling you're wrong. Stop speaking for for people like they have no agency.

ItsTutsi:

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Bonavi: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. They are desperately trying to connect the dots between insecurity in the north, implying bandits(who they project mostly as fulani) as attacking mostly hausa people grin cheesy very foolish set of people

Everybody is a victim of bandits atrocity, both hausa and fulani.. every tribe has its good and bad

Tribe has never been a topic of discussion concerning hausa/fulani in the north, we all see ourselves as one.. it's even hard to differentiate because of the mixture

Nobody can tell u whether the likes of Dangote and BUA are hausa or fulani because their lineage have intermarried along the line and it's something that is not discussed in the north because we are one family
and that is the drama and staging of killing one miyetti head Ur useless cleverness will finally be ur undoing
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Bonavi: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
ItsTutsi:

what about the recent fights between the fulani herders and Hausa community where the herders killed one Hausa boy and the retaliation that followed
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
ItsTutsi:

am sorry to say this, you guys are disgraced to black race..... halla need to wiped you hausas out of existences for been this stupid.....

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol this weirdo is praising bandits now. What won't you see on this website.
please what is the social cultural organisation of you Hausas?
Fulani has macban and miyyeti halla....
every ethnicity have it representative, example Ijaw have INC and IYC......Yorubas have Afenifere.....
what then is Hausa's own?

Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Captain8:
please what is the social cultural organisation of you Hausas?
Fulani has macban and miyyeti halla....
every ethnicity have it representative, example Ijaw have INC and IYC......Yorubas have Afenifere.....
what then is Hausa's own?

They're intermingled in the same organizations you mentioned clown. Do you see a sign on the door that says no hausas 9r fulsnis only. Theres no point splitting the group because they operate on big tent coalitions.

Captain8:
am sorry to say this, you guys are disgraced to black race..... halla need to wiped you hausas out of existences for been this stupid.....

Lol the faux compassion has disappeared now we're seeing the real feeling come out. They're dumb and need to be wiped out because they don't share your opinions. Why do they need to live by your dictates?
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blue3k:

They're intermingled in the same organizations you mentioned clown. Do you see a sign on the door that says no hausas 9r fulsnis only. Theres no point splitting the group because they operate on big tent coalitions.

Lol the faux compassion has disappeared now we're seeing the real feeling come out. They're dumb and need to be wiped out because they don't share your opinions. Why do they need to live by your dictates?
stop typin anything that enter your brain....there is no single hausa in macban and miyetti halla.... stop been ignorant.....
it should be a taboo for for fulani macban to speak and decide for hausas......
for instance igbos tried to do it in the south in both 1967 and 2019 with their biafra but we gave them the crushing of their life....
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Captain8:
stop typin anything that enter your brain....there[b] is no single hausa in macban and miyetti halla.... stop been ignorant.....[/b]

They are part of the same groups because nobody purely either. Even if there wasn't who cares. They're not complaining or barred from creating any such groups by law. Lol you guys just like whining on peoples behalf.
Re: Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chaii! Nyamuri don vex because his divide and conquer no gree work! grin cheesy
Captain8:

Open To See The Next President Of Nigeria, It Is Not Obi Or Tinubu Or Atiku / Obi Campaign Team Must Be Proactive Or I Resign. / Suicide Is Better Than Bowing To Queen Of England. HRH Attah Ameh

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57