Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,860 members, 7,933,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women (25742 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by ArewaNightmare: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin PLASTIC SURGERY BEAUTY ABI NATURAL BEAUTY #AKWIYA

WHO'S BANKROLLING U
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Datrava(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

Should we tell her why Real Men Are ACTUALLY Scared of HER or we should mind our business??

Well that is her opinion and she is entitled to it.

Men are not scared of beautiful women
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
The future is Gmail grin
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Femeto: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://punchng.com/some-men-are-scared-of-beautiful-women-toke-makinwa

Nah the most beautiful ones me dey always go for. I get confidence so Tey I fit marry 3 super stunning ladies and they will stick even with the knowledge of me having other ladies and do you know why?

Ladies want a man other ladies want and will do anything to stay put once they know you have good value.

So guys make sure you are valuable to any lady you desire and she will stick.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Datrava(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shinedbest:
Lol

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

That is awesome, keep it up, what do you use for your designs.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by UltimateSpice: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
The same way some ladies are wary of handsome guys.

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by deolurexy1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Number1benue:
Nah by force to date

6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
If you know you know.......

Ha we don't know o
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Taiwojon(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Because they are beautiful outside but ugly and dirty in their character and words.

Anyway
All men are dirty in the present of God!

And
Only JESUS can cleanse and wash away our sins.

Jesus is the answer to all our problem

Jesus saves

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by pacespot(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
So beautiful women carry fire for head. Men are just becoming wiser by avoiding beautiful women drama and sense of entitlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by LionTiger(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
What will I gain or tell my children if their mother isn't beautiful and intelligent?
AllI need from you is moral support and maturity and self descipline.
ILet the beauty's with brain press like
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by RightToReject(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
An assertion full of grandiose connotation or demeanor like this remains the hallmark of a small-minded woman (person) needing a rescue.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Spherical77(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

Any ladies out there. Once a man start saying he's the head or the man; please, please and please don't ever consider such a man. Trash him out for a saner guy please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by ossaiii: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol... Attention seeker

FutureIsFemale:

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
There was one of my beautiful crush we work together before that likes giving old and married men her number.She would go out with them even though she knew they were married.
Na girl in her 20s but would be giving her number to men in their 60s.
The girl for give me heartattack if I no leave that job.Since I no dey see wetin she dey do I come get rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by SenecaTheYonger: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
She doesn’t know why serious guys are not coming her way. lol guys don wise up. They don’t want someone that comes with loads of baggage and drama. And she probably don’t want those feminist guys coming her way either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by princewarri1985: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Are you counting yourself among the beautiful women! Tueh! This toke makinwa is the ugliest among all the female celebrity in Nigeria, and also the nosiest, she look like a bald rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Harmattan123(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by SuperNova33: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beauty is nothing but the casing ... The most beautiful women are not attractive on the outside ...

There is no woman on this earth that I can fear unless she don't shit, fart, barf, pick her nose, scratch her butt crack monkey style and sometimes smell it, wake up in the morning with morning mouth and have that smell when they on their period ... I lie?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by neyoohhh: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Every girl is a 10 in their deluded mind's.

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Digmygold: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
You mean silicon women like yourself and Madam Tiwa Savage
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by israelmao(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
She hit a cogent point,man's self-confidence and boldness could win the most beautiful lady.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Jusge: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Readd

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Onogiede(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Useless Afonja babe!
you most stupid in all,.. trying to cause trouble between innocent igbos and yorubas,.God will expose you all

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Number1benue: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
deolurexy1:

Ha we don't know o

6.28pm
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Rubbiish(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
She's right.....

Like she said, some men cheesy. Especially those men wey never smell money sad. They believe any pretty lady is usually expensive to keep and mentain lipsrsealed

LaSenior:
cheesy

My girl is beautiful fresh and loving but it is not easy to maintain her oooo

Date a girl you know you can afford

Thank God she don the do something now haba make my pocket rest small, beautiful and faithful girlfriends comes with a prize
So who do we believe among u two now @bold?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by opribo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nobody is scared of them but they lack manners and good behavior to stay under a man and build a home.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Mypeople2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Na lie .The problems of beautiful women are more than the beauty.Most of them are arrogant, full of pride ( especially the brief ones) and laziness ( since most guys give them money when they beg) .

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Stories!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Abeynel15: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Interesting
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Jsabigi: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

How many women are really intelligent? It's just one out of a thousand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mo Abudu, Jide Kosoko, Rachel Oniga, Others Storm Toronto's Iconic Street [PICS] / Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) / Photos From Lilian Esoro's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.