Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,556 members, 7,895,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media (627 Views)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media by EvenBlogger: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
So Today , I Decided to Compile the comments of some Nigerians On Social Media As FFT Decamps To APC , After Vowing That He Rather Die Than Join APC.

This is to Tell You That What OBJ Said about this man is Really True "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy"

Read Some Comments Below:

Lanre Joda - Saying you don’t care of what people think or say, shows you can’t be entrusted with anything! It’s a clear case of irresponsible leadership.

This is the same attitude always put up by Mr Buhari. He’s not accountable to Nigerians or anything.

I pity Nigerians that they have found themselves in this mess. They seem helpless and hopeless.
Saying you join APC to fight injustice is not adding up. How do you want to achieve that. By rocking their boat or carrying out anti party activities?

It’s a choice you have made, but how will you look at people like Sunday Adeyemo or MNK in the eye and tell them you didn’t deceive them.

In the end, I think you simply handed over your loyalty to a group of people that you believe have something to offer you.

Mr Adeyemo is languishing in Benin prison and MNK in Abuja prison. Mr Buhari is in Aso Rock. The reason for the choice you made is clear.

Next thing: how will you make Mr Buhari rescind those bad decisions he made, the reason for which there have been division, agitation, unrest and insecurity in the country?

I don’t think you switching will change all that. I think all these is about 2023 and what is accruable to you.

Eloquence is a gift but what is the use if it lacks substance. I think you have let many Nigerians down.

Samuel Edeh

Satan is an apprentice when u think of Nigerian politicians and their evil agenda.
FFK has been hungry for many yrs now and governor of zamfara and kogi state are tired of giving him money .
So they hv to settle him once and for all.
Obasanjo was right

Sabina Nwachukwu

I only pity people who have ever trusted you and shame to those who will ever trust you.
Buhari is even better than you because he lets us know who and what he hates from the outset.....he has never hid his true identity unlike you who's a wolf in sheep's clothing, so unreliable. You lack integrity Oga.

Akan Bassey

FFK is so ineffective. Because as a so-called National stateman... Does he have political weight in Osun state or his Ward. He has nothing to offer this country.
You make the decision of join APC not minding what people would say. You and your family is the only support you have for APC.
You can't be using God's name in vain and not facing the consequences.

Ikechukwu Kalu

My take: 1) This guy, just like every other Nigerian politicians is seeking relevance. 2) The idea of ever mentioning God's name as long as you are a politician should be banned and I'm sure most people will understand why I am saying that. 3) Fani-Kayode has just presented himself as a snake �. If you can trust a snake, then trust him.
Finally, experience has shown that people gets more defensive when you hit them where it hurts. In this case, finance was the issue. Every time Kayode is spoken to about finance he simply flares up like a gas flame. Do you remember his encounter with a journalist, I believe it was in Akwa Ibom or Cross River some time ago? He did reacted in about the same bizarre way today.
My opinion, up to you what you think.

Eke Chibuike Michael

You said you owe nobody any apology, but be reminded that you will be remembered in history as the most hypocritical, deceptive and inconsistent fellow who never walk his words. None will ever take you seriously. You represent the greatest sellout of all times.
Thanks for being a disappointment to your host of followers. Like you said in your interview, 'you don't care what people say', we too don't care what becomes of you henceforth sir.

Igbokwe Nwabuike Prince

Your quest to join APC started longtime before now
You were given a task to accomplish before Buhari APC will accept you.
Sunday Igboho innocently believed in you and confidently confined in you with his plans and movements..
Both of you always pay each other visit and share plans
You always call Nnamdi kanu your best friend, a brave, bold and intelligent man that has the courage to liberate his people
You visited kanu in kuje prison
Since the arrest of these Two, you have not visited any of them or spoke against their arrest
And today they have accepted you in their APC because you accomplished the task they gave you by betraying the Two that always confined their plans and movements to you.

Francisco Chukwu Godwin JP

Dog has finally gone back to its vomit. Never,I say,never you trust a politician,they are all the same. If they say 'stand' run,if they say 'run' stand. Obasanjo is right after all .
Mr FFK u should be ashame of urself.
Tufiawkwa u are the worst politician I've ever seen Sir.
You are a shameless man who have lost his value in the society because food
Judas of Oduduwa
Judas of Biafra
Judas of friendship and brotherhood
No master will ever trust any person that betrayed and sold out his brothers to him"

Chizurum Nmeribe

When a man doesn't have any financial backup to fall back at aside politics,this is how useless and hungry they can be.
Case study - FFK

Martin C Martin

So this is the reason behind your change of approach towards the issues going on
Here comes the end of your constant visitations to all the APC office holders
The Jesus you talked about few years back has come which made you join APC right
I thought you were a bit different
But you are more dangerous than others
You have started celebrating evil
Watch your steps it won't last

Imagodei Judecs

May God remember what you tweeted about APC in 2014 and strike you and your entire family and generation with thunder as you wished your self in that sweet.
I'm very sure those your words will come against you and you won't have any hiding place.

Otamere Orumwense

FFK is the most Shamele*s Polithievechian we have in Nigeria. You have pushed many Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators to their early Grave pretending to be behind them but you are just a Snitch & a betrayal who is now dinning with those you maligned, Insulted & ridiculed.
How do you sleep at night FFK, How will posterity judge you? Is it that your conscience is dead or you just an Hungry & Greedy child? Hope you feel so good about yourself now that you are now dinning with the so called oppressors.
Nigerians are tired of everything but do not worry, very soon Good for nothing thieving politicians like you won't escape the wrath of the Masses walahi Talahi...

Use The Comment Below and Write a Word To FFK

cc; lalasticlala
Re: FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media by donbachi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ffk....the ogumagala 1 of naija politics.

1 Like

Re: FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media by Akpu1981: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tribalism statement
Re: FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media by ERockson: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
This thing really pain people, especially the PDP fanatics and one way polical zombies. Is FFK that popular or the politician to defect to rulling party. Over 90% of those who want to die on this matter are iboss. Are they so fool to have entrusted their political lifes in FFK, a common politician that has used religion and Ethnicity as a weapon like some northerners. Don't be stupidd next time!

(1) (Reply)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Original Story / Today I Learned About The My Lai Massacre / Chiwetalu Agu On DSS Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.