Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do I Get Facebook To Delete A Hacked Facebook Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Get Facebook To Delete A Hacked Facebook Account (224 Views)

How To Spot A Hacked App / How To Retrieve A Hacked FB Account Or Even Delete It Totally. / How To Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Facebook To Delete A Hacked Facebook Account by oseluck: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good evening house,
My sister's Facebook account was hacked by an unscrupulous element. This hacker has changed her phone number and email and has been using the account to scam people.

Since she is unable to recover the account, we are looking for a way to report this evil act and get the account deleted.

Kindly advice on how best to report and request for the deleting of the account.

Thanks people.

(1) (Reply)

Highly Resourceful Ebooks And Tutorials On Adsence,hacking And Programming Tut.. / What Is An Ip Address? / Does Cash App Show My Phone Number? Read In Detailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.