Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,576 members, 7,892,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nicki Minaj Banned On Twitter For Asking Questions About Covid 19 Vaccine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Banned On Twitter For Asking Questions About Covid 19 Vaccine (3312 Views)

Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Banned On Twitter For Asking Questions About Covid 19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Laurene:
oga shut up and stop praising authoritarianism. We Africans idolize strong Men, that's why we're still backward.

Who is 'we'?
Re: Nicki Minaj Banned On Twitter For Asking Questions About Covid 19 Vaccine by chigonye: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

She actually made that story up. She's been pressured to bring proof but hasn't been. She has become a conspiracy theorist .

Nicki Minaj has a followership of over 20mill on Instagram and about the same on Twitter. She makes a lot of money from these verified social media account as well as having a huge influence.

Do you think peddling such made up story as you called it, will be profitable to her.

It's because of her large followership that Twitter suspended her account. and if she keeps talking the truth as she's doing, I'm sure Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and the rest will suspend her.

Many of you are still so ignorant to see that the narratives you see on the news is what "they" want you to see and they are on a mission to silence (in every way possible) any defiant or divergent voice.

Let him that has an ear, let him hear!
Re: Nicki Minaj Banned On Twitter For Asking Questions About Covid 19 Vaccine by chigonye: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Your prayer is dead on arrival since I'm not a vaccine rejecting ignorant like you, I'm fully vaccinated and I can not wait to get my booster.

People like you intentionally killing and endangering the lives of other people should not be quoting Jesus.
From all your comments so far, I see you're very full of hate and bitterness.

How can you that is seemingly protected, as they claim is the duty of the vaccine, still be feeling threatened by an "unprotected" "unvaccinated" person? Also, what gives you the right to categorize everyone that's unvaccinated as automatically plagued with the virus, hence the contempt and hate towards them.

It's only a foolish person that thinks like this, regardless of his status in knowledge.

At this point, it's only God that can save you people. Because I see that the danger and evil is not just in getting people to take the jabs, but importantly the segregation and hate and contempt towards the other group of people who made a decision not to take the vaccine.
Re: Nicki Minaj Banned On Twitter For Asking Questions About Covid 19 Vaccine by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
chigonye:

Nicki Minaj has a followership of over 20mill on Instagram and about the same on Twitter. She makes a lot of money from these verified social media account as well as having a huge influence.

Do you think peddling such made up story as you called it, will be profitable to her.

It's because of her large followership that Twitter suspended her account. and if she keeps talking the truth as she's doing, I'm sure Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and the rest will suspend her.

Many of you are still so ignorant to see that the narratives you see on the news is what "they" want you to see and they are on a mission to silence (in every way possible) any defiant or divergent voice.

Let him that has an ear, let him hear!

Clown. Why hasn't she released the details about the so called person who became impotent after taking COVID-19 vaccine? She's a lying bitch spreading falsehood . She got suspended for spreading misinformation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige / Teju Babyface And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Jayde Pierce Displays Her Underboob While Struggles To Contain Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.