Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,032 members, 7,946,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why You Need A Business Incorporation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need A Business Incorporation? (117 Views)

CAC Post Incorporation Services, File Annual Returns & Miscellaneous fillings / Registration On Corporate Affairs Commission CAC Post Incorporation Not Working / Business Incorporation Certificate For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Business Incorporation? by elyonchee(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
When I see my clients basking in their business, it gives me joy. Business incorporation gives you the courage to advertise that name with pride. It gives you authenticity.
You are able to use that favorite name to trade in exchange for value and money.
You can get involved with contracts and share those business cards, without worries.
You can also attract investors or business partners to your business.
Open a corporate account and also have access to loans and grants
You can also apply for business Visa.
When you have a registered business, you can grow it and also sell a part through equity. Yes through reallotment, an investor can become a shareholder and invest that amount of shares allotted to him or her into the business.
You can also bring in a partner for a business name.
Business Incorporation gives it a legal status.

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Professional Suppliers For Cantilever Racking & Pallet Racking / We Fully Support Nigeria’s Fintech Into Financial Service – CBN / How UK Food And Drink Exports To EU And Non-eu Countries Have Evolved Over Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.