Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,091 members, 7,913,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Monetize Your Smartphone. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Monetize Your Smartphone. (199 Views)

Monetize Your Passions: A Roadmap To Making Money Doing What You Love Online / Want To Monetize Your Skills 10x Through Freelancing In 2022??!! Get In Here!! / 7 Surefire Ways To Monetize Your Online Presence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Smartphone. by Patomoore: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Are you skilled or unskilled, and you are still struggling to monetize your SMARTPHONE. This class is for you. Irrespective of what you do and you can't use it to make money with your smartphone, you haven't learned anything yet. Invest in yourself in my class where you will be held in the hand for mentorship. The masterclass cost just N1,500 which you can spend ×3 of it daily. Sacrifice it now and you'll never regret it. Message the WhatsApp number to get into the WINNING TEAM.
GREATNESS ��

I have prepared a special package for just few people from this class/group�
So I will be holding a special class for the next days on different courses as follows:

1. The strategies to make your first 6 figures on WhatsApp
2. Websites where you can gain massive real nigerian contacts
3. How to extract WhatsApp group participants with my automated hack
4. How to pin more than 10 chats on WhatsApp
5. How to create a VCF file for gains
6. How to create a YouTube channel both Personal or Business brand
7. Selling on WhatsApp Do's and Dont
8. Common Problems in the online space
9. Introduction to Copywriting
10. Formulas for Copywriting
11. How to save in dollars
12. How to advertise your business brand and get it on Google Search
13. How to transfer airtime from sim-to-sim eg Airtel to Glo, Mtn to 9mobile etc
14. How to open verified paypal account in nigeria and ways to earn from it.
15. How to place Facebook ads advertisement

BONUSES
• Various ebook such as:
1. 21 best ways to sell on WhatsApp
2. Traffic Secrets
3. Money 101 and more...
• Site to get free premium hacked app
• Hacked DSTV app without subscription
• How to do 3D animation video for your business tutorial.
• How to create a busines card for your business and so on...

Message the Whatsapp number on the picture to get enrolled

(1) (Reply)

Floodgate Of Felicitations As Halima Usman Bags 2020 'icon Of Literature' Award / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Affordable Test Of English Proficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.