Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha (786 Views)

Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by BadNews: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6761183/gunmen-kill-three-policemen-anambra

Here Is The Graphic Photo Of The Police Man Killed Today In Onitsha By Unknown Gunmen.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below;

Source: BLOG

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Karlovych: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed On one hand I feel sad for this loss but I also remember what some of these evil men in black are capable of doing to innocent civilians, RIP to him. May his killers be found and punished and may his gratuity and benefits be paid to his family on time without carnal demands.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by BadNews: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Kandeed: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Usually don't pity these police men when they're killed bfr but last year when I saw how a Church member was killed by Bandits in the NW and left a poor wife and three kids to the fate of Life just had to shake my head in pity.

I wish curse would work on the sponsors n abetters of insecurity but alas Karma is only for the poor

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Bolaji26(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rest on.

I will always appreciate you forces bcus i know you guys are trying even tho there are bad eggs amongst you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Northernblood3: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good, These bastards killed Biafrans and Unknown Gunmen replied with equal measure

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by OkuFaba(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don't know how we got to this level, wasting human lives like its nothing...
God help us in this critical period
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by BobbieZion(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Herdsmen,B/H,Bandits,ESN/Ipob and UGM are all terrorists
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Police Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Sirkingsnado: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
shocked the killing now even at my door post

No more road block in East this mumus no go hear

Rip to the dead

But this early morning police mount road block even at awada aski people going to church about they particular s

Am not in support of killing but this can't happen in the north let's be frank here

Why mounting road block even in street why the real arm robbers kidnapper s bandits bokoharm are in North na ogun go kill una

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find My Boy - Three-year-old Boy Goes Missing In Lagos / Police Officer Driven Pass His Station By A Defiant Motorist (pic/vid) / Armed Robber Undergoing Initiation Against Weapons Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.