Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu (28852 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by NSK4U(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bigflamie:
This one is subtly coming out to show what's hidden behind all these southern shenanigans.
Southern governors forum my fair ass, when it comes to dealing with northerners, you'd recognize southern unity. You all will be shocked with this your mumu politics because we are already prepared before your games started.

I already told them that South West is being clever by half and would shortchange themselves this time around.
No wonder South East Governors are not taking their subtle gimmicks against the north seriously as evidenced in their absence in the last Enugu outing and other solidarity moves.

When northerners are involved, they make appeal for the 2023 slot to be left for south since the North has had their turn but down south, they begin to ask whether South East is ready or have invested in APC like they did.

And I will continue to reinterate it, if the slot is not microzoned to the S East due to whatever excuse, then it should not be zoned to any region instead let every region test their strength including the North.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Elsueno: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Trumann:

Akeredolu is a former NBA President, a SAN, A Life Bencher. Go find out what that means.
Akeredolu owns one of the top 2 law firms in Ibadan. Akeredolu and Olujinmi.
Akin Olujinmi his partner was Attorney General of the Federation under OBJ.
A Senate seat is for Governors who are useless after office. People like TA Orji, Abdullahi Adamu and Ibikunle Amosun.

So I...it's chambers as in "law" nice....grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by olatuns2017: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-we-are-waiting-for-tinubu-to-decide-akeredolu/

All Igbos will be mad reading this...

Mad dogs done bite them now

Cownu enjoying fresh cow meats

By December 2021 we will get Biafra!!!

I wonder how a spare part/drug sellers will be fooled at the same time?
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Martins9756: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand, he is the only one that can bring Nigeria back together, he love everyone in respective of tribe or religion, he has never be and enemy to anyone, he forgive people no matter how deep you wrong him, he listing to poor people more than the rich one, go to him for help he can never turn you down, if two people has dispute, he settled them and they will be all happy, he help the young to grow, God has use him to race so many people from grass to grace, I love him

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by ozoneboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! Nyamuri flat.heads are confused now!! The people from potopoto/hiv/erosion ravaged region don't know whether to insult their new found hero/messiah!!

The third class citizens wished they had someone like Tinubu in their region... they thought they had one in that chimpanzee looking creature/coward Ojukwu, till he absconded dress like a prostitute after using 3m nyamuri flat.heads for ritual grin cheesy
Local foul like u,come on go and bath with OMO as usual.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by humility33(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Asiwaju Tinubu earned it. Amongst them all, he suffered most for this democracy and I am not surprised he is given that honour and respect. Even when most of them were serving the erstwhile military governments of Gen Abacha and Gen. Abdulsalami, he was in the trenches and even when he got into office, kept on demolishing the remaining structures left behind by the military.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Check out and download free "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " book by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund

Lol...PDP just need field a northerner with a VP from southwest to win SE & SS and get mass votes from the north

You guys are very greedy....the SW have been president for 8 years and VP for 8 years how about the SE? I am from SS Mind you....
Let the presidency rotate amongst all regions
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by fortri: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yuruba people the biggest fool on earth.There life style is like that of Haitian's. How can a big grown up man to call grandfather will come out publicly say they are waiting for Tinibu to decide.Why,that shows that he has enslave his generation. Fools

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by sokera: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divoc19:
Tinubu decides not Nigeria decides
Y'all have been wasting votes for years
The best remedy for youth is to face your business or any survival plan and forget our Nigeria politics unless you want your life to turn around like trending Desmond
English is your problem, he said the South West APC are waiting for Tinubu to decide he didn't say the entire country are waiting for Tinubu... you should be able to differentiate Politicians and Citizens ..
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Gomal: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Who else noticed that he was held from behind in the second picture ��
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by ThugBoy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ogun kill you and the Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Coolgent(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tunibu will never be president of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by EdoRabbit(f): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Ipob what is your problem with South south tongue
Trentee4eva:

Don't include South South in your nonsense. You think the mantra ‘Edo no be Lagos’ was just about Edo state. The entire SS have already rejected Tinubu. Anybody from the SS and SE that votes a SW presidential candidate in 2023 is a BIG FOOL. SW people are greedy and power hungry folks. 16 years as president and VP, you guys still want 2023 at all cost. To hell with your Southern unity, a position you guys rejected in 2015 just for VP position. They are ready to demonize anybody or group just to get their way.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2021
As he decide in 2015 and 2019 and put us in this sorry state... indeed Nigeria is not a country
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by maste: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2021
After reading the post of the slowpoke called itstusi I realise I don't belong here. Infact I am so ashamed to find myself on the same platform with an slowpoke like that. I'm leaving now.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by ogwumgbe: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Bigflamie:
This one is subtly coming out to show what's hidden behind all these southern shenanigans.
Southern governor's forum my fair ass, when it comes to dealing with northerners, you'd recognize southern unity. You all will be shocked with this your mumu politics because we are already prepared before your games started.

What's wrong with the Forum? Is anti grazing bill bad or collection of VATs by the States bad or pushing for fiscal federalism bad? Tell me reason why Southern governors forum is bad, the South East has started to betray what the forum agreed upon, in the future now they cry wolf that the South West betrayed them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Trentee4eva: 5:13am On Sep 20, 2021
EdoRabbit:
Ipob what is your problem with South south tongue
Na your father be Ipob. SS is PDP and your Tinubu’s betrayal hasn't been forgotten. You are a DISGRACE.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Onepeople: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Is obvious that most of the monikers on this forum that pretend to come from other tribes are actually yurobas, you guy's will play yourself this time around.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Trentee4eva: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Onepeople:
Is obvious that most of the monikers on this forum that pretend to come from other tribes are actually yurobas, you guy's will play yourself this time around.
Don't mind these idiots that think they can be short-changing other regions in the South all the time. They castigate the Fulani as power-hungry but they are doing same. Manipulative bastards
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Lolabunny1: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
One thing is certain. Tinubu can never be Nigeria leader. He would rather die there in that hospital than come back alive. All this Afonja bastards that campaigned for Bihari against our Jonathan now wants us to support a walking dead drug baron thief. I hope Nigeria survives 2022 first
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2021
2023 presidential election will not be APC....2023 presidential election winner is PDP
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Vistra40: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Save that preaching of a gospel shit for ur fellow nyamuri flat.heads!! It's always words of wisdom when the tables are turned against yall!!

And you think I care who is President?oga there are too many important things in life than to come here and bicker and abuse people cos of politics. All of you including your ipob counterparts should get a life
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by juman(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Sowore as president is better than all of them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
How can you call Tinubu 'capone', a title associated with drug barons
don't you know Tinubu is a drug lord that is why the fled Nigeria during the time of abacha, abacha want to chop the money alone angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Trentee4eva:

Lol, they don dey find allies. James Ibori is a PDP man and no ally of Tinubu. He was even the one that brought Uduaghan back to PDP

Low-key PDP allies . . . Fayose and Wike. Forget these politicians, they are playing the long game.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
What i dont understand here is that despite the irreversible damage to the nigerian economy by these old satanic, occultic, wizards who call themselves politicians, we still have 'vibrant, intelligent and educated' people drumming support for them...if it isnt a strong juju at work, i dont know what else to call it. The spell is either strong or all these guys are very stoopid. It will never be well with anyone who voted for buhari and anyone who supports any of these old class of wicked men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes / Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.