Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) (42203 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by abbeyty90: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2021
It seems this guy died of hunger the first time he came to this world reason he wants to eat anything edible this time
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by sheun92(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Dis guy likes food.....
Kilode��
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 5:41am On Sep 20, 2021
FFK is using Nokia 3310 while our lazy youths are dieing becus of iphone 20
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Judas of oduduwa is enjoying himself, after all the abuses he rained on bubu, grin

Well , if na me, I no dey forgive that kin thing sha. A betrayer will always be a betrayer . They never change. If you have been in the jungle, you will know
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Zandena(f): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Why is everybody just organizing lunch and dinner for this man called FFK?
He is truly an FFO (for food only)
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

You feel sorry for the man because his life and happiness depends on you feeling sorry for him?

You people are just too ridiculous, you haven't finished worrying about your own life, but you are feeling sorry for another man who is going on about his business.

Let me know when the bank let you collect money because you feel sorry for FFK..

Jobless people.

Oga shut up! No quote me to yarn opata this morning...
My opinion may not matter according to you but still, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
Bank account ko, piggy bank ni.
I no know wetin dey worry some of una 4 this Forum...

1 Like

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Lokojatoofar: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Ndi Yoruba. They can sell their destinies for oily stew tongue tongue
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by jneutron4000: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2021
CXLVII:
Femi just use PDP pass turns on Igbo ladies

Full option Yoruba demon
That Eediiot no be Yoruba, his grandfather that gave birth to his Father Fani power was a Fulani man so FFK is more loyal to Fulani course his ancestors were Fulani. It was until the death of Abba Kyari before people knew that Ffk was a very loyal to him. Ffk and everything that has to do with him is totally rejected in Yoruba land
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2021
A man with no self esteem and shame will always stand for nothing. Too bad
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by HRMK: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2021
OBJ SAID IT ALL! FOOD ALL THE WAY!!
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2021
It’s not a new thing in Nigeria
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMNjpKcH0s

God be with you and yours my brother.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUA9IQdoII6/?utm_medium=copy_link
It's no suprise, because they are both birds of same feather
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
FashionCookie:

Oga shut up! No quote me to yarn opata this morning...
My opinion may not matter according to you but still, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
Bank account ko, piggy bank ni.
I no know wetin dey worry some of una 4 this Forum...
[/s]

I say go bank to collect money because you feel sorry for FFK.

Jobless people are trying to commit suicide because another man is minding his business..

losers..
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2021
COVID-19/20/21 you did a good job at Aso Rock last year. Now is the time to do more. FFK is undermining you. Show him that you COVID-19/20/21 is the master of all bastards and traitors.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2021
This man is a gonna already, they are going to kill him. He should beware.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by maldino: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2021
FFK has no shame...
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Silly and hypocritical ipob, you don't do party and individual politics, but you are here wailing, lamenting and catching fever and malaria over party, over individual and politics?

Are you confused or delusional, or just cluelessly and mentally aimless.

Your losers are trying to commit suicide because of another man's life, a man that is not your elected official, you did not vote for him and he's not even collecting 1 kobo allocation in the name of your village.

Look here, freedom of association is not a crime in Nigeria, it's a constitutional right and you wailing and frustrated Igbos can not take that right away from him or the next man.

Cowards.. grin

Your Grandad is silly and hypocritical IPOB.
One of the the things that make me knew you guys are shallow, is the silly conclusion you guys make whenever someone does not lick your Dulling Dullard A**,that the person is IPOB.
Here are some of the comments I made just yesterday about IPOB.
U can check it at my Mentions.
Wawa Jaki,Kun aza ce wa ko wa ne wawa?
And stop throwing insults when you have nothing to say.
Take me to an intellectual Battle. Don't do this emotional blackmail you guys learnt from the Lanky ghost from Katsina,I am from the core North,I put that on my Father's grave.
Where I am from,we die on our feet,not live on our knees.
We bow to no mediocrity.

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Imagine that FFK is now taller than who they are calling Buhari.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I say go bank to collect money because you feel sorry for FFK.

Jobless people are trying to commit suicide because another man is minding his business..

losers..
You're the loser here, oponu oshi!
I can see you now, oga with the job of quoting people with senseless comments on Nairaland. Eze ndi ala!(King of mad pple)
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Truthissupreme: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2021
eeetuk:

The attention given to Femi Fani Kayode after he joined APC is sickening. He posed picture of himself and president Buhari standing side by side. All the newspapers in Nigeria had picture of Femi Fani Kayode on their front page. Today the picture of Femi Fani Kayode having lunch with former governor of Benue state is being shared nation wide.

This begs one question: how important is Femi Fani Kayode in Nigerian politics?

I would argue here that Femi Fani Kayode is not political relevant at all. He is not Awolowo. He is not Abiola. He is not OBJ. And he is not Akintola

Awolowo, Abiola, OBJ and Akintola are leaders who can guarantee you winning all states in the south west. That is what I call political relevant.

But he is a job seeker. He is broke. He joined APC because he sees opportunities to advantage of weak Buhari administration to get in and steal money.

In the next few days, I am told by multiple sources that Femi Fani Kayode is going to be appointed managing director of a government agency. That will open the doors for him to steal like a bank robber.

Who wants to bet on this?
femi is irrelevant

He couldn't even help pdp in osun when it was crunch time for votes

He is not recognized in his own Ward sef,

All he exist on his is father status just like saraki, but saraki improved on it unlike ffk who has been using that connection to get post from obj

After the minister post by obj he used it to catapult an image online, meeting fellow ministers who have been connecting him

He was lucky to have Abba Kyari in this government who served under his father (same daddy connection) as a rich man

That's the reason cabal are even giving him face cos of kyari memory

All he does politically is to blackmail a particular group by excessively using them as a base to be it's psedo spokesman

Since he has no political base this worked for him with igbos and Biafra bias, then he uses those support as "an elite" that speaks to power to advance his personal course of bargaining for food
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Skooldeto(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
hope this man will not chop poison one day
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skooldeto:
hope this man will not chop poison one day
that will kill him slowly
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2021
This man no dey joke with food..
Even if Shekau invite am for dinner for sambisa .. em go GO...
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Minime10(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMNjpKcH0s

God be with you and yours my brother.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUA9IQdoII6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is FFK indeed an hungry dude Why is he always associated with food & drink
Can't they ever host him to something more meaningful other than food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai. / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.