Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889950 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
emeka55:

This clown has come again! Well, I think the German president wants to meet with u to discuss about the war in Syria. U don't need to be afraid. Afterall u said they all wanted to be ur friend the day u went there...and u know that old lady could be single. Goodluck

Abeg, you guys should not kill me with laugh oooo............i don laugh roll for ground...LMFAO
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
emeka55:

Keep the house updated ke? When did nairaland become Amusement park?

hahaha.........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
ganasy: dis guy don suffer for una hands o. me i no wan laugh abeg as me too dey wait to hear frm d embassy

so if u laugh your thing no go come out from embassy again ni.......abeg laugh oo....small time now you no go get time to laugh na ticket you go de check.........lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes, you can address it to the embassy in lagos since that's where you want your doc notorized, but make copies of it before u get to the embassy, cos as I heard, photocopy na ripp off for that end, I believe the gurus will answer the other question of who and the address of the embassy

Germany Consulate , Nigeria

15 Walter Carrington Crescent (formerly Eleke Crescent)
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone:
+00234-1-280-9966
Fax:
+00234-1-280-9969
Email:
info@lago.diplo.de
Website URL:
http://www.abuja.diplo.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Angel Diamond:

so if u laugh your thing no go come out from embassy again ni.......abeg laugh oo....small time now you no go get time to laugh na ticket you go de check.........lol
abi.....i no want make e be say person dey mock am nw
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Germany Consulate , Nigeria

15 Walter Carrington Crescent (formerly Eleke Crescent)
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone:
+00234-1-280-9966
Fax:
+00234-1-280-9969
Email:
info@lago.diplo.de
Website URL:
http://www.abuja.diplo.de
many thanks, who should it be addressed to, The ambassador or Consulate general, I don't know the one Germany use here in naija
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
I really wnt to tnk each nd evry1 of u bt knw ye dat dia is nt perfect being well is a free wrld sha may God hlp u all tnks. Wen I hv my God behind me am nt afraid. I hv made contcts wit sme guys I had d interview d same wit nd it was jst d same mail, will b dia on mondy to tk my visa. Do unto others as u will wnt dem to do unto u tnks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
emeka55:

Emeka one day u will b of help nd u won't get it tnks is a free wrld after all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
odinakaprince: I really wnt to tnk each nd evry1 of u bt knw ye dat dia is nt perfect being well is a free wrld sha may God hlp u all tnks. Wen I hv my God behind me am nt afraid. I hv made contcts wit sme guys I had d interview d same wit nd it was jst d same mail, will b dia on mondy to tk my visa. Do unto others as u will wnt dem to do unto u tnks.

Guy, you've gone to that cyber cafe again to buy one hour abi? What do you call this forum? KKB show I sincerely doubt it if you did apply for a visa. Your first post was about uniting with ur dad whom you asserted to be a citizen in germany. Later, it's no longer family re-union, na work permit. Do you even know the kind of proof you need to provide before getting a work permit? For your information, work pemit takes longer time than student visa because after your file is sent to foreign office, it will once again have to be sent to the ferderal employment office...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Katangora: many thanks, who should it be addressed to, The ambassador or Consulate general, I don't know the one Germany use here in naija
address it to d German chancellor...lol..cheesy cheesy.. No mind me o..
Just address it the way angel diamond posted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
@All

Please no dropping of contact details here, lets keep discussions open here so that everybody will benefit.

Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
I got to Germany yesterday and the only place I have been to is the supermarket. . . Wishing everyone the best. Godson201333 et al thanks for the guidance and all

I have to be at the Ausländerbehorde

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
pfanen360: I got to Germany yesterday and the only place I have been to is the supermarket. . . Wishing everyone the best. Godson201333 et al thanks for the guidance and all

hearty congratulations to you. Enjoy ur stay! I guess it's for studies right?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
emeka55:

At emake55 u just a funny girl u just make me laff and everyone here was like am mad....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
odinakaprince: I really wnt to tnk each nd evry1 of u bt knw ye dat dia is nt perfect being well is a free wrld sha may God hlp u all tnks. Wen I hv my God behind me am nt afraid. I hv made contcts wit sme guys I had d interview d same wit nd it was jst d same mail, will b dia on mondy to tk my visa. Do unto others as u will wnt dem to do unto u tnks.

Naxo bro done let anyone discourage u in ur dream Jare always follow ur dream. And make a perfect step brother I wish u good luck sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
topeajis:

At emake55 u just a funny girl u just make me laff and everyone here was like am mad....

so emeka be girl...Haha i don get naija babe be that nah but wait i hope you are not 55 years old. grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
pfanen360: I got to Germany yesterday and the only place I have been to is the supermarket. . . Wishing everyone the best. Godson201333 et al thanks for the guidance and all

Before you go to the auslandbehorde..make sure you change your health insurance..Where are you in Germany?wetin u carry come for us nah??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2013

Please how did you book your Emirate flight. I want to use Emirate too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
johnck:

Guy, you've gone to that cyber cafe again to buy one hour abi? What do you call this forum? KKB show I sincerely doubt it if you did apply for a visa. Your first post was about uniting with ur dad whom you asserted to be a citizen in germany. Later, it's no longer family re-union, na work permit. Do you even know the kind of proof you need to provide before getting a work permit? For your information, work pemit takes longer time than student visa because after your file is sent to foreign office, it will once again have to be sent to the ferderal employment office...
looool, no he is working with an English speaking company! He is going to be the new CEO! Visa does not take long in such places! I guess he just came from 2go

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
nkenyy:
i booked yesterday from their site! Just google
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hi guyz pls i nid information on when am gion 2 apply 4 admission 4 d 2014 wintersemester,since i couldn`t make it thx summer semester
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am tinkin of applyin early as january
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Guys I want to write toefl at the end of this month, please what is the code for uni-assit so that I can fill, I want to register tomarrow.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

so emeka be girl...Haha i don get naija babe be that nah but wait i hope you are not 55 years old. grin grin

Lol na girl ooo as in small girl self with a matured mind no worry godson I get another girl for u on dis tread but ready ti go to Dortmund for 23rd oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Guys I want to write toefl at the end of this month, please what is the code for uni-assit so that I can fill, I want to register tomarrow.
Thanks in anticipation.

2727 bro good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Oladecoolz: Am tinkin of applyin early as january
Start checking from nov bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Before you go to the auslandbehorde..make sure you change your health insurance..Where are you in Germany?wetin u carry come for us nah??
Insurance und accommodation is important and €90
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2013
ganasy:
abi.....i no want make e be say person dey mock am nw
Ganasy how far about ur accommodation Nd ur school stuff start making friends with ur class mate on Facebook t helps alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

I'm at Kleve. . . Please how can I change the health insurance. I have to go for enrollment on Wednesday unfailingly and I am also expected to register at the city hall. . . I would appreciate if you advice me on how to go about it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2013
nkenyy:
I used the emirates website and my naira master Card. .. you would have to take the master Card with you to show to them at check in

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.