Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897402 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Cindino20:

Das ist sehr Gut meiner bruder...

Am gonna apply for about 4 schs....still searchin for more sef...cos I don't wanna put all ma eggs in one basket..

Correct.....make sense bro wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2013
aflynvir: thanks o!

Congrats brov. I really like your faith and proactiveness. Happy for you, t-med and futurewise.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

You don write TOEFL?

No sir...I doff ma cap for Capt.JH. miller.

I sent mails to d schs and explained to them that ma Bsc was taught in English that I had about 16yrs of English eduacation...so they asked me to obtain a letter from my sch to show that I was taught in English(or the ministry of education)..since ASUU nor wan rest I dey go ministry today go enquire ma broda...d schs re uni.erllagen, ruhr uni. bochum trier univeristat(waste management) ..if u ve any suggestion pass it o...cos I nor dull @all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

No b novermber application starts?

They started theirs I think August and ended 15th September
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Jamoyt001:

They started theirs I think August and ended 15th September
Oh! I was shocked, so how e go be now. I think I'll also do the same and send them mails, I want to register for my toefl today but dey feel reluctant.
The only info I have is what I read through this thread. Don't worry, we're in this together, we surly will come out on top! God willing.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Oh! I was shocked, so how e go be now. I think I'll also do the same and send them mails, I want to register for my toefl today but dey feel reluctant.
The only info I have is what I read through this thread. Don't worry, we're in this together, we surly will come out on top! God willing.

Amen Amen and Amen.same wif me o dis thread is a blessing o

Send them mail right away.. probably get reply before the end of d day.

What course are u applyin for n d schs?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2013
nachie20:

Congrats brov. I really like your faith and proactiveness. Happy for you, t-med and futurewise.
thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2013
dear naira,

Please i want to fine out if some one with a B.sc in Accounting can it be use to apply for for a M.sc program in international business, please house your advice is needed on program i can apply for
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2013
How far Dmoitrika
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

i beleive writing toefl or ielts will give u an edge...cos during their selection process, they'll probably look at those with toefl or ielts first..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2013
aflynvir: How far Dmoitrika

nofin yet o, i even mailed my course coordinator but yet to get a response. and embassy keeps saying that they are waiting for the foreign office's decision. i really dont know what to do anymore
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Cindino20:

Amen Amen and Amen.same wif me o dis thread is a blessing o

Send them mail right away.. probably get reply before the end of d day.

What course are u applyin for n d schs?
I have a list of them haven't really decided. But the're engineering related.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

I have a list of them haven't really decided. But the're engineering related.

Pm or post them lemme check Dem out if I can get sumfin related to my course...Vielen Dank!

Schrieb mir bald bitte...RSVP!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
t-med:

You need to confirm from your school if they can extend the enrollment date for you. Some schools can do that while others might tell you to consider your admission VOID if you cannot meet up with the deadline of enrollment. You can only secure your place in the university after enrolment
My school said 15th october is the latest date, and my interview is on the 8th of october. Am just keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
dmitroika:

nofin yet o, i even mailed my course coordinator but yet to get a response. and embassy keeps saying that they are waiting for the foreign office's decision. i really dont know what to do anymore
which kind of faculty coordinator is that, if you mail that of engineering she replies! What of if you google the foreigners office and get their contact and mail them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
aflynvir: which kind of faculty coordinator is that, if you mail that of engineering she replies! What of if you google the foreigners office and get their contact and mail them

i got a website of the foreign office kind of but there's no email address on it, just phone number, and the number is being answered by the machine. i've sent several mails to the school though. what course are you going for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tope,Godson and co. Y'all doing great job on here. God bless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello please can someone tell me any good medical university in Germany with tuition fee. below #500000, am already studying optometry In Nigeria do I still need to write toefl
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Doneze: Hello please can someone tell me any good medical university in Germany with tuition fee. below #500000, am already studying optometry In Nigeria do I still need to write toefl

Visit www.daad.de/en and check through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Went to the embassy last week to notorize my documents before sending them out to various schools, I intend applying to 10 schools .. grin grin .. I dey vex abi?
But the Nigerian lady at the reception didn't find it funny ooo, she was just tackling me, why should you apply to all these schools, that she can only notorize 3 documents.. I even try to begged her, but she no gree oooo.
I was like, is there a rule stating how many schools I can apply to? I left there sha, will go to high court for notorization..I no no wetin dey do our naija people for embassy, even oyinbo wey dey incharge of the notorization self no complain, na we stumbling block for ourselves
Please anyone who has done his at the court should put me through, and hope schools in Germany ll accept such.
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Katangora: Went to the embassy last week to notorize my documents before sending them out to various schools, I intend applying to 10 schools .. grin grin .. I dey vex abi?
But the Nigerian lady at the reception didn't find it funny ooo, she was just tackling me, why should you apply to all these schools, that she can only notorize 3 documents.. I even try to begged her, but she no gree oooo.
I was like, is there a rule stating how many schools I can apply to? I left there sha, will go to high court for notorization..I no no wetin dey do our naija people for embassy, even oyinbo wey dey incharge of the notorization self no complain, na we stumbling block for ourselves
Please anyone who has done his at the court should put me through, and hope schools in Germany ll accept such.
Thanks
Don't let anyone stop you,you can even make it 20 apps if you like.Of course you can do it in the law courts.I did mine in the court and it was accepted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Katangora: Went to the embassy last week to notorize my documents before sending them out to various schools, I intend applying to 10 schools .. grin grin .. I dey vex abi?
Thanks

Dont mind that woman she dey always misbehave u can apply to 40 s hs self nothing spoil if embasy refuses theh use d notary public......na only tope she like @futurewise and all congrats and ny oga Godson, tope and d gurus i hail una
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bwave:
Don't let anyone stop you,you can even make it 20 apps if you like.Of course you can do it in the law courts.I did mine in the court and it was accepted.
thanks, is it the high court, but I notice there's a different way they notorize at the embassy, they attach application form,transcript,and bio data page together, then stamp and sign at the back.. Do they do same at high court too, or they stamp each documents separately?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Katangora: thanks, is it the high court, but I notice there's a different way they notorize at the embassy, they attach application form,transcript,and bio data page together, then stamp and sign at the back.. Do they do same at high court too, or they stamp each documents separately?
Yes, high court.They stamp each document separately at the court.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
flange:

Dont mind that woman she dey always misbehave u can apply to 40 s hs self nothing spoil if embasy refuses theh use d notary public......na only tope she like @futurewise and all congrats and ny oga Godson, tope and d gurus i hail una
na so I see am last week ooo, she just spoil my mood that day, na me be 1st to reach embassy self.. If say na she dey interview, na real gobe he for be.. Cos that woman no get joy...
But it seems the student& reunion interview is always conducted at in that her section
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks

you do not have to listen to the woman,Know your right people,You can easily get a hold of her Boss.Many Nigerians that work in embassies out there are always jealous and i dont know why..you can even petition her just send a message to the embassy e mail

It is always better to do it at the embassy cos the way they package your document and notify it gives you higher chances in getting admission.At worst you could have reduce your documents to five and the woman will call on the lady that does it.

And you have chances of going back again later..Its free so far you have all original documents with you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
dmitroika:

i got a website of the foreign office kind of but there's no email address on it, just phone number, and the number is being answered by the machine. i've sent several mails to the school though. what course are you going for?
your VISA will come IJN! relax. Maybe you should try central international office of the school or central admin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akp2013: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

How do you guys come across these schools? 'Daad.bla bla' doesn't have the whole unis right? Abi is it the search that I do that weeds out most of this unis?

Admitted to study at LMU & would be travelling down pretty soon... Any LMU admit here??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akp2013: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
LillyGemm:

I don't think you checked the University I applied to, my first choice of University and the one I have been offered a place at, which is Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)! My Master's program will be 100% taught in English! I am currently learning German but it's not because I want to study a Master's course offered in German, it's just for my everyday communication. Check the website of the Uni again. Not all master's program are offered in German at LMU!!! Here is proof http://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/students/degree/master_programs/index.html . Check that link and you will find that there are Master's programs done entirely in English!!! I applied for one of those English Master's courses and have been accepted in it!!! Even at RUB, where I also applied, the Master's program is taught in English but I am too lazy to post another link here for that especially because it wasn't my first choice Uni and I am not going there. However, I 've read about people who also applied to RUB here and I don't think there Master's programs are in German!! If you want, check the RUB website again. Get your facts straight! Somebody previously asked me if I had to do an English test and I told him no because I had been studying in English all my life and my undergraduate degree was taught in English so the Uni didn't require me to do any English test...that should tell you that my course will be taught in English and not German!! I would never apply to a Master's program taught in another language apart from English!!! Just check the LMU website again, and the RUB one (if you want)!!!

Hi Everyone! I am new here...I have been going through the wonderful posts on studying in Germany & they have all been wonderful! I have been admitted into LMU & would be travelling down pretty soon...within the next three days... Anyone admitted into LMU here? Lillygemm have you resumed already?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Godson201333:

you do not have to listen to the woman,Know your right people,You can easily get a hold of her Boss.Many Nigerians that work in embassies out there are always jealous and i dont know why..you can even petition her just send a message to the embassy e mail

It is always better to do it at the embassy cos the way they package your document and notify it gives you higher chances in getting admission.At worst you could have reduce your documents to five and the woman will call on the lady that does it.

And you have chances of going back again later..Its free so far you have all original documents with you.

thanks a lot bro, your input is quite helpful,will revisit there again, I don't think they attend to notorization on friday, ll visit next week again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
akp2013:

Hi Everyone! I am new here...I have been going through the wonderful posts on studying in Germany & they have all been wonderful! I have been admitted into LMU & would be travelling down pretty soon...within the next three days... Anyone admitted into LMU here? Lillygemm have you resumed already?
bros ,
u no comment when u dey find school.
U no comment when u apply for admission
U no comment when u get admission
U no comment when u open block account
U no comment when u book appointment
U no comment when u go do interview
Dem give u visa, u come dey find who dey go LMU.. Abegii park comot here.
If that's how everyone here does, this thread ll be long dead..
In short, May God continue to bless Tope,Godson,Fringe,Bwave,Kelly4top, and all others who have kept this thread a reality...

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Katangora: bros ,
u no comment when u dey find school.
U no comment when u apply for admission
U no comment when u get admission
U no comment when u open block account
U no comment when u book appointment
U no comment when u go do interview
Dem give u visa, u come dey find who dey go LMU.. Abegii park comot here.
If that's how everyone here does, this thread ll be long dead..
In short, May God continue to bless Tope,Godson,Fringe,Bwave,Kelly4top, and all others who have kept this thread a reality...

I do not want to talk because its then they will say Godson don drink oo..

Na so dem dey think no mind am nah lie jare,which time he apply,when he get visa??

He come dey use scope dey seek attention!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.