Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,802 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889836 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
nkenyy:
brandenburg

@nkenny, probably you should direct ur question to topeajis and godson cos they have done that b4 and would able to tell.Also,you can ask fellow international students.if it is btu, you have a nigerian student association you can meet with there.

My 2 pots grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
aroyem4u: Okay. So I arrived in Germany monday night. Its been mixed feelings. Very organised society but this place isn't for lazy people at all. Please don't come if u r lazy. Academics is also tight. Am sure u won't be seeing Godson Tope and other frequent helpers often again as academics can be really demanding. You will do well to keep ur optimism cautious because it is really not rosy from what I have seen. Make sure when u apply for admision in a school you also apply for a studentenwerk accomodation simultanously.
What I have enjoyed the most dis past days is the tram bus. Realy cool. And yea, almost everyone almost everywhere is smoking cigarette....
Lol! Same here as per the cigarrete tin o. Finally got to leipzig yesterday. One nice guy I met 2day, the 1st thing he did was to offer me a cigarette but the guy nice die, same with others I met.
My Chinese flat mate want use help kill me sef, so tay I com tire 4 d help. Germany is really a nice place.....
Tschuss guys!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
bissiejoe:

@nkenny, probably you should direct ur question to topeajis and godson cos they have done that b4 and would able to tell.Also,you can ask fellow international students.if it is btu, you have a nigerian student association you can meet with there.

My 2 pots grin

That's very funny bissie. How r u man?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2013
franklysco:
Lol! Same here as per the cigarrete tin o. Finally got to leipzig yesterday. One nice guy I met 2day, the 1st thing he did was to offer me a cigarette but the guy nice die, same with others I met.
My Chinese flat mate want use help kill me sef, so tay I com tire 4 d help. Germany is really a nice place.....
Tschuss guys!

Hehehe.. I love this! U see help till help tire u... Lol. I'm glad u are having a great time
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 1:17am On Oct 26, 2013
franklysco:
Tschuss guys!
Are you a chick?
Let me rephrase, are you a damn fine chick?? If not, beware gay alert!! And run! grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 3:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Are you a chick?
Let me rephrase, are you a damn fine chick?? If not, beware gay alert!! And run! grin
Lol......... Nigerian mind! Nothing goes 4 nothing....shey chinese people they practice gay

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 3:31am On Oct 26, 2013
bissiejoe:

My 2 pots grin
Oh you na 2 pots u dey give out... Okay o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Please those who have applied to or have knowledge of Masters programme in German Universities that doesn't require going through Uni-assist should provide a list here.
I am actually looking at applying directly whenever possible and will appreciate those who have this information to help me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2013
franklysco:
Tschuss guys!

Man liepzig is just an hour from Jena where I stay. We could meet to relate sometime
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2013
aroyem4u:

That's very funny bissie. How r u man?

Fine sir,pls reconnect bbm so that we can chat.wishing you all the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2013
wow!!!!!nice collabo and thank God for nairaland grin ...hoping to join y'all next year...plz drop any experiences u have here so ur 'followers' can learn...God bless y'all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2013
franklysco:
Lol......... Nigerian mind! Nothing goes 4 nothing....shey chinese people they practice gay
Shey african man sopos practice gay? But enter some areas for lag make u see.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
pls house if someone has a german student visa and wants to go to UK for holidays for like a week how would he go about it? and d person is in Germany already
Re: German Embassy And Visa by burrytee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello nairalanders,pls does anyone knows any language school apart from Geothe institute in lagos.ur respond wil b appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
I was told the samethıng ın baden wuttenburg.so relax.ıts well.
nkenyy: hmmmmmmm, i went for biometrics today for my residence permit. the lady that attended to me said that she can only give me my residence permit for one year because the money in my account is for one year. Am i the only one with this issue.please everyone in Germany that just arrived , update the house on the length of your residence permit. Thanks and have a lovely weekend. TGIF.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Use this link
m.vconnect.com/nigeria/list-of-language-schools-qsearch

burrytee: Hello nairalanders,pls does anyone knows any language school apart from Geothe institute in lagos.ur respond wil b appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
futurewise11: I was told the samethıng ın baden wuttenburg.so relax.ıts well.
thanks dear
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
bunburized: Please those who have applied to or have knowledge of Masters programme in German Universities that doesn't require going through Uni-assist should provide a list here.
I am actually looking at applying directly whenever possible and will appreciate those who have this information to help me.
Pls response needed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
bunburized:
Pls response needed.

U need to search through www.daad.de
Using ur intended course of study.. Read through their admission & application (how to apply).. However, '' rhine-waal university of applied sciences '' does not use uni-assist.. Google it ur self..

Hope it helps
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
aroyem4u:

Man liepzig is just an hour from Jena where I stay. We could meet to relate sometime
Kein problem. Let's settle....... I go send u PM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Lol...... U know lie sha. They don even toast me 4 lag b4.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
franklysco:
Lol...... U know lie sha. They don even toast me 4 lag b4.

Bros, If na so, watch ur back o! I no trust anybody o wen e come to gay matter! even Pastors o! Some na even bisexualz and u no go know easily.

Advice: Wear jeans shot while sleeping and treat him as gay until proven otherwise.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
pricelessmr:

Bros, If na so, watch ur back o! I no trust anybody o wen e come to gay matter! even Pastors o! Some na even bisexualz and u no go know easily.

Advice: Wear jeans shot while sleeping and treat him as gay until proven otherwise.
Thank u.... Accepted. N dat's your 5 bags, I guess.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
bissiejoe:

Fine sir,pls reconnect bbm so that we can chat.wishing you all the best

Ok boss working on it smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wow. Germans are really good people. U only need to have a good mind and they will open up to u. If u wanna do sciences for your masters, please come to germany. U will be made to feel like a scientist. I have been with a group of germans all day and they are very nice to me. We went visiting our church pastor in a town close to where I study and they will be dropping me in my house later in the night. Its a good country. Very accomodating people unlike what I heard about them before coming. If u get moni u go enjoy germany. And once again don't forget to apply to the studentenwerk in any school u apply for admission for accomodation. Winter is coming. For those of us that just came hope u got ur winter boots and jacket!!!

Deux
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
pricelessmr:

Pls don't divert the thread. All these gay talk is unnecessary. Let's stay matured and committed to our course. Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

A German and a Chinese were kind to him and that's what we all hope for. If they were rude to him we would have blamed Hitler. Now they are friendly, we don't have to abuse it. Let's get back to business

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
aroyem4u: Wow. Germans are really good people. U only need to have a good mind and they will open up to u. If u wanna do sciences for your masters, please come to germany. U will be made to feel like a scientist. I have been with a group of germans all day and they are very nice to me. We went visiting our church pastor in a town close to where I study and they will be dropping me in my house later in the night. Its a good country. Very accomodating people unlike what I heard about them before coming. If u get moni u go enjoy germany. And once again don't forget to apply to the studentenwerk in any school u apply for admission for accomodation. Winter is coming. For those of us that just came hope u got ur winter boots and jacket!!!

Deux

Good to hear. You are tempting me o! Science na my life... Wanted EE but due to my first degree, I'm considering biomedical engineering or bioinformatik.

what's the course you went for? and which city in Germany? I like the hospitality.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
My people I hail oo! E don tey oo. Academics no let person see front here oo. God dey. Germany make sense. @wonderbobs: best of luck with ur ur interview on monday. Its really good to see that most of our pple here have received there visa and have travelled. God is always faithful. I just say make I hail. In case any of una wey dey germany near marburg or giessen, make d person holla me make we hook up...I dey marburg.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
kayusboss: @honourableseyi Please what are the two schools you've gotten that are not under uni-assist.

Thanks in advance

University of applied science Hamburg and the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences, Kamp-Lintform campus
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2013
sammykunjas: My people I hail oo! E don tey oo. Academics no let person see front here oo. God dey. Germany make sense. @wonderbobs: best of luck with ur ur interview on monday. Its really good to see that most of our pple here have received there visa and have travelled. God is always faithful. I just say make I hail. In case any of una wey dey germany near marburg or giessen, make d person holla me make we hook up...I dey marburg.
. Thanks to you my brother, am kinda nervous I won't lie to you... But I trust God, let his will be done. Hope your good. cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2013
sammykunjas: My people I hail oo! E don tey oo. Academics no let person see front here oo. God dey. Germany make sense. @wonderbobs: best of luck with ur ur interview on monday. Its really good to see that most of our pple here have received there visa and have travelled. God is always faithful. I just say make I hail. In case any of una wey dey germany near marburg or giessen, make d person holla me make we hook up...I dey marburg.
interesting, na when u port, which state Marburg dey set!

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.