Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,906 members, 7,942,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894276 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
terryo1: @betty55, please did u use a softcopy of the sponsorship letter for ur interview at the embassy or ur sister sent a hard copy to you. Thanks in advance.

@betty55, pls help a brother ooo, by kindly answering my questions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Make una no vex oo....

Since I dey follow this Thread, almost 60percent of the people here dey go Rhine-Waal...

Dem dey share akara there or wetin?? grin

Dem even fit don dey lecture for Yoruba and Igbo there....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Junipero: Make una no vex oo....
Since I dey follow this Thread, almost 60percent of the people here dey go Rhine-Waal...
Hehehe. I think the traffic is because of the many english taught programmes there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Junipero: Make una no vex oo....

Seems a lot of people here are science-oriented. Who is going for a Business or Mgt course here? Anyone going to Mannheim or Madgeburg too?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmm, I am Bonn-bound.
Nobody de enter Bonn (Rheinbach), Koblenz, Cologne, Dusseldolf. Ha!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
terryo1:
@betty55, pls help a brother ooo, by kindly answering my questions. Thanks

Betty Plz we need ur answer here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
uchezdedon:

Betty Plz we need ur answer here.
sorry guys,l was busy the whole day, yes I used the original sponsorship letter, and she needed only my passport copy,the data page, and I will advise not to call,cause I regret calling even. The woman practically drop phone for my ear,my interview is in five weeks time
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
betty55: sorry guys,l was busy the whole day, yes I used the original sponsorship letter, and she needed only my passport copy,the data page, and I will advise not to call,cause I regret calling even. The woman practically drop phone for my ear,my interview is in five weeks time

Now, tell me which one is better. Wait for 3 weeks like you did and later collect interview date that will be in the next 5 weeks or call her and collect the interview date of next 5 weeks now? Abeg, Let me have the number...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
betty55: sorry guys,l was busy the whole day, yes I used the original sponsorship letter, and she needed only my passport copy,the data page, and I will advise not to call,cause I regret calling even. The woman practically drop phone for my ear,my interview is in five weeks time
so one's sponsor don't need the admission letter in other to get the sponsorship letter?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Betty55 my question is different from ur answer. Plz I want to know if ur sponsor collected any documents from you to get the sponsorship letter or did she told u d requirements that must be submitted at the german court before the letter can be offered.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
uchezdedon: @Betty55 my question is different from ur answer. Plz I want to know if ur sponsor collected any documents from you to get the sponsorship letter or did she told tell u d requirements that must be submitted at the german court before the letter can be offered.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
emerald14: so one's sponsor don't doesn't need the admission letter in other to get the sponsorship letter?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]she went with the admission letter, but she said it wasn't needed. Only my passport data page copy was what they needed , the rest was to be provided her.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ndyoo:

Now, tell me which one is better. Wait for 3 weeks like you did and later collect interview date that will be in the next 5 weeks or call her and collect the interview date of next 5 weeks now? Abeg, Let me have the number...
you didn't get me right. Madam drop phone for my ear, the only thing she said was we are having network problems gbam,in the evening l got mail from them, mind you. No one get appointment through phone call, please if you so need the number check on their website, that is where I got mine from.or click on the contact link to write them. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Betty am talking of getting sponsorship letter. Did ur sponsor collected any documents from u. Its a simple question nah.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
uchezdedon: @Betty am talking of getting sponsorship letter. Did ur sponsor collected any documents from u. Its a simple question nah.
l tire for you,you dey read my reply atall,l say she went with my passport data page copy?and admission letter, but she say the admission letter was not needed,most papers they needed was to be provided by her,l no dey there nah haba.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Now I overstand @ betty55
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
uchezdedon: @Betty am talking of getting sponsorship letter. Did ur sponsor collected collect any documents from u. Its a simple question nah.
These questions are for d person that will give u d sponsorship letter. Are u in touch with any sponsor at all?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
ferdimako:
These questions are for d person that will give u d sponsorship letter. Are u in touch any sponsor at all?

You will need to correct your grammar too, or was it a typo?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
ferdimako:
These questions are for d person that will give u d sponsorship letter. Are u in touch any sponsor at all?

You will need to correct your grammar too, or was it a typo? grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
bissiejoe:

You will need to correct your grammar too, or was it a typo? grin
Done and u ought to be doing whatI'm doing.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
justwise:

I don't want to add anything else after reading this respond response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ferdimako

grin you are at it these-days.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2014
justwise: @ferdimako

grin you are at it these-days.these days.
cheesy grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2014
naijaobi:
cheesy grin

How about thesedays?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
done and u ought to be doing with what I'm doing.

grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2014
naijaobi:
nah bro.. Most of the schools i applied to has have 30th June as close of application.

Grammar police officers need to be perfect themselves grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

Grammar police officers need to be perfect themselves grin

You are right justwise, and that's why I don't bother my head because mistakes happen when you least expect.
But there are some silly ones here though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2014
bissiejoe:

You are right justwise, and that's why I don't bother my head because mistakes happen when you least expect.
But there are some silly ones here though.

Yes there are but its silly to start correcting people when you are as bad as people you are picking on.

I make loads of mistakes myself and i do correct myself from time to time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
@Ndyoo, I have been booked...in a forthnight.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Nimakor: @Ndyoo, I have been booked...in a forthnight.
congrats and gudluck, when is ur school resuming
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2014
Good news I've been booked... Bad news, it's on the 13th Of June and I don't have my certificate yet. Please has anyone ever passed the interview stage using "statement of result"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.