Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,316 members, 7,950,609 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894896 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bethiano: . yeah bro, am happy to know someone is going to freiburg, i got admitted to msc environmental science . I have not receiced the hardcopy of my letter, i do not know why? Plz send me a mail so we could relate more.

hi fellow environmentalist.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bethiano:

bros wetin i do nah, i they find solution for my circumstance........abeg help if you can
The cash aint easy, neither is the letter. You make it sound like the letter is there, waiting for someone to pick it up.
Scammers dey o!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ bissiejoe,

i will like to confirm why you choose to pursue bsc in mechatronic system engineering instead of mechanical engineering. i am presently working in an organisation. will there be need for me to tender an official letter of appointment along side with other document at the embassy? as a nigerian who has studied for over 16years in english, will i be given an exemption in toefl? also is it compulsory for me to upload my transcript or my final statement of result becos i am not with my academic transcript and the deadline for admission is fast coming to an end? am married now- will that be an issue at the embassy? am anxiously awaiting your reply. thanks and i wish you the best of luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=bissiejoe][/quote]
Seem i saw you, the dude chatting with a girl and another guy beside me? I was the guy who sat next to the other guy on suit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Negro1986(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gud day house, pls those of yu dat have experiences with visa issues plz advice me on wot to do. i have an ecowas passport obtained in 2011 but will expire in 2016, am planning on applying for summar session dis yr nd d duration of d studies is 2 yrs, which means my visa would expire by 2017 if am granted visa by 2015. From wot i heard nd read online embassies prefare valid passport which would cover d duration of studies, should i destroy my current passport nd reapply for new one nd will d new passport expiry date still be 2016, or should i ignore it cobtinue with it. thanks nd God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
dcitizen1: @ bissiejoe,

i will like to confirm why you choose to pursue bsc in mechatronic system engineering instead of mechanical engineering. i am presently working in an organisation. will there be need for me to tender an official letter of appointment along side with other document at the embassy? as a nigerian who has studied for over 16years in english, will i be given an exemption in toefl? also is it compulsory for me to upload my transcript or my final statement of result becos i am not with my academic transcript and the deadline for admission is fast coming to an end? am married now- will that be an issue at the embassy? am anxiously awaiting your reply. thanks and i wish you the best of luck
I work too, but did not submit my appointment letter.
I didn't put in for mechatronics engr but environment and energy.
Being married, I think should not be a problem.
Toefl or IELTS is mandatory for rhein waal.
For transcript, I think you should mail or call the int office, though I used my transcript.
Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:
Seem i saw you, the dude chatting with a girl and another guy beside me? I was the guy who sat next to the other guy on suit.

Yeah...I saw you. Why you no call me now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
bissiejoe:

Yeah...I saw you. Why you no call me now?

Lol i wasn't so sure, and i didn't see your message here earlier on. So when are you leaving? Tickets are on the high side now oh.... cheapest I've seen is Ethiopian air which doesn't make sense, flying backwards.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
mrmiyagghi: Guten Morgen!

I have a little problem or I am a little confused about some issue I will please need clarification for, from the good and experienced people on this wonderful thread. I am a Bsc holder from a Nigeria Uni. I applied to some Uni in Germany for Master Progm. and just 2 for BA Progm( just incase e red). Unfortunately(don't know if it still too early to get worried...oh i have not mentioned it #teamwinter) for me I have not read or heard from any of the schools for the Master Progm. But I received a confirmation letter from one of the BA Uni few days ago via Uniassit that my document s has been received. Important quotes from the letter I received from Uniassit

''This letter is not a confirmation of admission, it serves as a proof that you have applied to study at an officially recognized uni in Germany''

''In case you are not living in Germany: With this letter you can apply for a study applicant's visa at the German Embassy/ German Consulate in you country. However, the letter does not grant a legal claim for the issuance of a visa''

NOTE: I will be receiving my sponsorship letter and an original copy of the confirmation letter from Uniassit(via DHL) which contains the quotes above. My first question is; can I apply with this letter for a student visa? Secondly since I am already a Bsc holder from a Nigeria Uni will TOEFL be waved? Also note that this BA Uni teaches in English and also have an A1 certificate from Goethe. What are my chances my fellow NL?
please can anyone throw my light on this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good evening house, please I have some questions for those who have gone for interview
1. Can you use your admission Letter scanned to you from the school as original for your interview?
2. Do you need your primary school certificate?
3. Do you need your university Degree Certificate even if you used your transcript and statement of result to apply for studies.

Thank anticipation of your prompt responses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
4129:

hi fellow environmentalist.

Got email admission confirmation Jun 6

Got Admission letter soft copy PDF Jul1

Got Hard copy admission letter to my friend's german address Jul 8 which i received by express mail in 4days
(On special request to the University)

Got Hard copy by Nipost Jul 17

Hope these might help....

@omamofe i just saw this guess we should be hopeful
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
omamofe: Good evening house, please I have some questions for those who have gone for interview
1. Can you use your admission Letter scanned to you from the school as original for your interview?
2. Do you need your primary school certificate?
3. Do you need your university Degree Certificate even if you used your transcript and statement of result to apply for studies.

Thank anticipation of your prompt responses.

Good evening omamofe.
1 Yes, so long its printed in colour
2. Yes, but it's not important** i didn't submit any**
3. Your statement can also stand for your certificate. But if you can get your certificate then do so.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
mrmiyagghi: please can anyone throw my light on this?

No you cant use the letter from uni assit. it's not an admission letter.
Wait your school will get back to you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:

Good evening omamofe.
1 Yes, so long its printed in colour
2. Yes, but it's not important** i didn't submit any**
3. Your statement can also stand for your certificate. But if you can get your certificate then do so.

Thank you so much beebee am grateful. If anyone has any other opinion please your opinions are welcome .
Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Negro1986: Gud day house, pls those of yu dat have experiences with visa issues plz advice me on wot to do. i have an ecowas passport obtained in 2011 but will expire in 2016, am planning on applying for summar session dis yr nd d duration of d studies is 2 yrs, which means my visa would expire by 2017 if am granted visa by 2015. From wot i heard nd read online embassies prefare valid passport which would cover d duration of studies, should i destroy my current passport nd reapply for new one nd will d new passport expiry date still be 2016, or should i ignore it cobtinue with it. thanks nd God bless
Apply for a new one if the Deutsche embassy makes it mandatory. Else, revalidate in Deutschland.
Magana yakari!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
UBKtech:

I found a school that offers BSc program 100% in English, but because Nigerian School certs are not accepted for direct admission into German unis, I have been advised to go through a Studienkolleg.

I don't have any knowledge of German at all, I was thinking maybe there would be Studienkollegs that accept applicants with no knowledge of German
which school is that and what course. Why not try and do diploma or do 1yr in the university. Teachings in studienkolleg is in german
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pls can someone send me the link to dowload block account form in english. Urgent
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:

Lol i wasn't so sure, and i didn't see your message here earlier on. So when are you leaving? Tickets are on the high side now oh.... cheapest I've seen is Ethiopian air which doesn't make sense, flying backwards.

I am looking @ between sept 5th-8th.
I think I will go for turkish, the prices for those days are a bit moderate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
bissiejoe:

I am looking @ between sept 5th-8th.
I think I will go for turkish, the prices for those days are a bit moderate.

Lucky you. I'll have to pay the high fee, no choice. I must be in school on/before 3rd aug.

Femiiiiiiiiii i've replied your mail.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
yapyap: Pls can someone send me the link to dowload block account form in english. Urgent

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/data/docs/pk-kredit_finanzierung-db_international_opening_a_bank_account_for_foreign_students.pdf

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:

Lucky you. I'll have to pay the high fee, no choice. I must be in school on/before 3rd aug.

Pls give me the link to download block account form. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=beebee5000]

Lucky you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:

I still saw LOS to frankfurt for #101,000. While not try fly a busy route den complete joni by ICE. Dats wat am tinking. Y will I fly to stuttgart 4 #160,k wen I can get to frankfurt for #101k?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
jahjehova:

I still saw LOS to frankfurt for #101,000. While not try fly a busy route den complete joni by ICE. Dats wat am tinking. Y will I fly to stuttgart 4 #160,k wen I can get to frankfurt for #101k?
which airline
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:

Safe journey
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
beebee5000:
which airline

Emirate. Check wakanow or their website
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
biggiecafe: hello house,i have just received my admission letter last week and just renewed my passport,please i really need information from you guys on how to go about the visa process.
I am told at the embassy that i can only get visa appointment by the end of august and my worry is that hope it will not be very late to apply considering the 8weeks required to apply before the school resumes....i got admission into Rhine Waal univ of applied science to study mechatronic engineering and also i have an uncle over there that wants to sponsor me that wants to send me documents.
pls what r the interview like and what are the prospects with using a sponsor or sending the money into a vlocked account,
Hope to read from you guyz soonest.
Regards.

they are now even giving appointments for September dates. August date is now full

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by d2ddayo(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2014
hi guys though i know this is for german school trends, but just want to know if anyone have any idea about belgium and its environment for study. Msc in particular.i got admitted to ceris which is a less expensive school in belgium offering post graduate programs and in due time, i will be paying my deposit. just want to know the procedures down there. although i ve gone tru their site for info n all. but sharing views and all wont be a bad idea. thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
@bissiejoe,

How are you doing? Congratulation once again on ur visa approval. I will like you to give me an insight about the likely questions being asked by the embassy and give me the list of document that you submitted for the visa processing. Thank you a million times
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Guten Morgen, pls who knows the fate of one that could not meet up with the studienkolleg entrance test
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2014
d2ddayo: hi guys though i know this is for german school trends, but just want to know if anyone have any idea about belgium and its environment for study. Msc in particular.i got admitted to ceris which is a less expensive school in belgium offering post graduate programs and in due time, i will be paying my deposit. just want to know the procedures down there. although i ve gone tru their site for info n all. but sharing views and all wont be a bad idea. thank you.
Which views brother? Did we go through the site with you?
Na because say we be neighbors make me no wan harsh for this your matter o. Clears throat...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Nimakor:
Which views brother? Did we go through the site with you?
Na because say we be neighbors make me no wan harsh for this your matter o. Clears throat...
abeg no harsh.... go thru d sites...mine is PhD in France tongue make we rob minds grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.