Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889940 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2014
@presiade, no vex oooo!!!!.This is d way we are oo. Nobody hates u. We all want to help each other by contributing our own 2 crowies in everything. We all want to see each other succeed. In this nairaland, german thread is rhe only one moving as fast and as well as it should. U can check oda school thread and see what i am saying. Abeg, no vex ooo. No mind us. Na so we dey do. But dont insult and call oda people names either.

My 2 cents. Welcome to d family.
Me dey go TUM so if u need info on it, feel free. Check our website at www.tum.de . You will find all u need to know about the various masters programs offered there and d requirements.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Souljaboi1: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2014
damsamty16:
Thank you bro..so you got your letter sent to you yestaday when you called them..wow I can't wait to dial that first number lol!

No I didn't.

Just received my 'mail' few minutes ago.

Dear applicant,

We are very sorry but we are unable to honor your application for admission to our university.
Please find the official notification in German attached, together with an English translation for your information, attached to this email.

We are sorry not to be able to bring you better news and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

With kind regards,

International Office
Hochschule Rhein-Waal
Marie-Curie-Straße 1
D-47533 Kleve
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2014
presiade: For the umpteenth time. Just because I asked a question here does not mean I don't know about this process more than majority of you.
Bunch of pathetic 'Kinders' just like a regular NL thread! No apologies. undecided
I did my homework before coming here at all.

What is this one saying
If You claim to know all, then why asking questions?
I thought you already had your B.sc, and going for masters signifies an atom of adulthood. at least you have some pubic hair which shows some signs of maturity.. #noApologies. instead of coming here to generally call us "bunch of pathetic kinders"
Ewu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Souljaboi1:

No I didn't.

Omg! That's a rejection letter..please what are the docs you applied with?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Souljaboi1:

No I didn't.

I called them now and they said I will get a mail from them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by presiade(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Won't stoop so low joining issues with you. No arrogance intended.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2014
NaijaObi will make a good parent! HAHAHAHA... see chow ehhh! Abeg tell them, the lazy Proud amateurs.

Lazy people don't succeed here. They turn out to become frustrated. Sometimes those who work hard don't really achieve the result they so much desire and I feel bad for them.

so if you like come here and speak Oxford English, feeling 'ITK'... Na when you land here in Deutschland you go chop humility seed.

AJEbUTTER fine boy like me don turn kPako Hustler. So u go fear fear.

Please whoever is coming next month should bring Indomie. I will pay you for Carriage fees. THANKS grin

TRUST ME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2014
damsamty16:
Really? Please when did you get the letter and can you give me which of their number to call?
Thanks bro
just go their site
call the number for kleve campus
someone spoke with them as at Yest.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
damsamty16:
Really? Please when did you get the letter and can you give me which of their number to call?
Thanks bro
just go their site
or just ask souljaboy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
damsamty16:
Thanks bro
just go their site
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2014
magnus4life:
pls how did you go about calling them, cuz I tried to phone them bt itz nt straight forward and all i heard was the voice of an automatic answering machine.
I called the number for kleve campus n they would ask which dept. u want reach...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
m365571: Hello everybody,

Is there anybody here going to Hochschule Heilbronn. Please i need advice about accommodation undecided
bro have u gone for your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
preshveli:
just go their site
I called them this morning,and the lady that picked asked for my applicants number and she said I will receive a mail from them.Hmm my fingers crossed! Hoping it's going to be a goodnews
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
damsamty16:
I called them this morning,and the lady that picked asked for my applicants number and she said I will receive a mail from them.Hmm my fingers crossed! Hoping it's going to be a goodnews

Amen. It will definitely be a good news by God's grace. Your waiting time will not be a wasting time. How tomorrow go be nah?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
honourableseyi:

Amen. It will definitely be a good news by God's grace. Your waiting time will not be a wasting time. How tomorrow go be nah?
Thanks o baba I will be too happy.Tomorrow german class no pure o,I have a program tomorrow's evening..but friday Yes!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello to all concerned, there should not be any room to insult anybody in this forum. I would appreciate if we could find a more soothing words to express ourselves, even if we are angry by the question. "Spoon feeding" can be an insult to some people. For me, I am dead to flesh"sin" so nothing can make me angry.
Let me explain some concepts- before I found this forum, I already knew about daad because I googled a lot of schools in Germany. I used the Wikipedia to do that...because I didn't know abt daad then...u may not believe it but I searched for over 250 schools that could meet my criteria...which are...accept a GP of 3.52....accept English language only.....summer semester.....accept computer engineering....no german language needed...no tuition fee....have campus jobs n accommodation..don't require GRE...and not thru Uniassit...that is direct application...my people I couldn't find....when I found daad for international courses...none of the courses soothed my criteria perfectly except Saarland" and university of Ulm, although Ulm sent me a rejection letter that since I didn't do electrical communication they can't accept me, that I should look for a course that soothes my degree because I felt they saw my application was good...I spent 2days for their pre-application, since they asked for a brief description of all the courses I did, not just the name of the courses and I graduated since 2007. But thank God I found this forum through google too...I have really being blessed....I saw RhineWaal n Duisergburg Essen ( because they give room for language course from the scratch) not all schools that accept German Language does that...they will expect u to know at least an A1. Rhine- waal sent me a message yesterday to send a missing document to them again(positive sign for Usability Engineering...which I applied on the 8th of Aug.) I won't mind winter semester now....since my option to go for summer semester was due to the fact, that most schools have conclude for winter 2014.

For those people that still want Winter semester, pls try university of Saarland. Application closes by 15th Sep. 2014 n they have lots of English language courses...very good variety.

I wish every body God's grace n Salvation. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Enough insults ooooo!!!!! Abeg!!!. Its ok ooooo. @presiade, as i have welcomed u into d family, u stil dey antagonize the family members. These are people that u will meet in dutchland ooo. Nigerians stick together or other nationalities will show u pepper. No call anybody names again or we will be forced to take drastic actions against u. Abeg oooo.

My question: who get embassy interview on friday and who is going to the wonderful state of Bavaria? Make we hook up abeg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
presiade: For the umpteenth time. Just because I asked a question here does not mean I don't know about this process more than majority of you.
Bunch of pathetic 'Kinders' just like a regular NL thread! No apologies. undecided
I did my homework before coming here at all.
My heart bleeds with a crestfallen pity at your hypersensitive reactions. I felt at this moment you could have sensed the tempo at which this thread is moving and go with the rhythm, thereby, finding your bearing and taking the positives instead of dissipating much needed energy moaning over irrelevances with the agitation of a bad tempered toddler. We all here had our baptism of fire at one point and I was not excluded (I had to be rescued by a family member at a point) but I've studied the tempo of the thread and moved with its rhythm and oh my! Its been wonderful.
The fact that this thread is on the 374th page and still strong should have made an impression on you as regards its importance and it shows from the success rates recorded. I know that a lot of people here will humble you squarely by the knowledge which you think you are so much imbued with. Even if you are so knowledgeable with an unparalleled ingenuity, be sure to know that the strength of this thread is not based on individual knowledge but a collection of information, knowledge, experiences and success stories which is unmatched and CAN NEVER BE FOUND ANYWHERE on this planet earth. The number of eulogizers who have come forward to extol the virtues of this thread proves my assertion. The shameful thing however, is that you have regrettably chosen to take a cheap gibe at them.
Well, I advise you to read this thread well, mechanical engineering has been mentioned more than 10 times in the last 10 pages. Hope you've tried doing what I suggested earlier. I am testing your wisdom and character by calling you out to retract your utterances because if you think this is the only answer you will be needing here in your quest to accessing German education, then think again, except if you will resort to reading previous posts and getting the answers on the sly.
@junipero, I'm laughing at your Ajebutter turn hustler stance. @ebele, good luck with your preparations. You care for your 2 babies too much o #notoflatbr***t. LOL. @damsamty & naijobi I see you. naijobi Don dey do parenting course with all that picture? LOL.
I hail you all.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
@ebele17 I applied to TUM before May 31st,I have all my documents marked 'ok' but for my CV....which they termed 'incorrect'.The 'incorrect' notification on my portal got to me on the 1st of August 2014.I sent an updated version(up to August 2014) to them the same day.No response yet till date.I called the international office this morning and the lady still told me to wait...that they havent checked it.My CGPA from Nigeria is 4.52 and conversion to German scale fell on 1.3.I dont know what to do.....Its getting pretty late.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
I am a prospective TUM graduate student o.I havent heard anything yet from them o.This is late August...and lecture should start by early October....I think.I have mailed...and called....The cliche has been..: 'Be patient' thus far.
ebele17: Enough insults ooooo!!!!! Abeg!!!. Its ok ooooo. @presiade, as i have welcomed u into d family, u stil dey antagonize the family members. These are people that u will meet in dutchland ooo. Nigerians stick together or other nationalities will show u pepper. No call anybody names again or we will be forced to take drastic actions against u. Abeg oooo.

My question: who get embassy interview on friday and who is going to the wonderful state of Bavaria? Make we hook up abeg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Belly213: Hello to all concerned, there should not be any room to insult anybody in this forum. I would appreciate if we could find a more soothing words to express ourselves, even if we are angry by the question. "Spoon feeding" can be an insult to some people. For me, I am dead to flesh"sin" so nothing can make me angry.
Let me explain some concepts- before I found this forum, I already knew about daad because I googled a lot of schools in Germany. I used the Wikipedia to do that...because I didn't know abt daad then...u may not believe it but I searched for over 250 schools that could meet my criteria...which are...accept a GP of 3.52....accept English language only.....summer semester.....accept computer engineering....no german language needed...no tuition fee....have campus jobs n accommodation..don't require GRE...and not thru Uniassit...that is direct application...my people I couldn't find....when I found daad for international courses...none of the courses soothed my criteria perfectly except Saarland" and university of Ulm, although Ulm sent me a rejection letter that since I didn't do electrical communication they can't accept me, that I should look for a course that soothes my degree because I felt they saw my application was good...I spent 2days for their pre-application, since they asked for a brief description of all the courses I did, not just the name of the courses and I graduated since 2007. But thank God I found this forum through google too...I have really being blessed....I saw RhineWaal n Duisergburg Essen ( because they give room for language course from the scratch) not all schools that accept German Language does that...they will expect u to know at least an A1. Rhine- waal sent me a message yesterday to send a missing document to them again(positive sign for Usability Engineering...which I applied on the 8th of Aug.) I won't mind winter semester now....since my option to go for summer semester was due to the fact, that most schools have conclude for winter 2014.

For those people that still want Winter semester, pls try university of Saarland. Application closes by 15th Sep. 2014 n they have lots of English language courses...very good variety.

You are absolutely right in your assessment as I searched out those schools and every thing you said is on point. I assume you are going for communications engineering right? Because the relevant courses offered in the aforementioned Universities suit your description. You mentioned Saarland University, but didn't say if your application was accepted. Have you heard from them because I am also expecting a response from them. I will like to add that if you don't mind Winter semester, you can check University of Stuttgart, TUM and TU Daarmstadt although you may need a good TOEFL score for them . You can also check University of Magdeburg and University of Chemnist if you don't mind the eastern part of Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Belly213: Hello to all concerned, there should not be any room to insult anybody in this forum. I would appreciate if we could find a more soothing words to express ourselves, even if we are angry by the question. "Spoon feeding" can be an insult to some people. For me, I am dead to flesh"sin" so nothing can make me angry.

Brother you are very blessed. You are such a value adder. I feel that sometimes newbies and babies are not always treated with kid gloves (no puns intended) and a little less courtesy which leaves some disappointed but that just shows everyone that nobody will treat you like an infant when you get there or even during the process thereof. If one expects answers, wisdom should compel one to be humble in order to get it. Life is not a bed of roses.
Members in the house make we calm down small eh! Make una blood no boil too much.
As regards the school you recommended, I remembered saving their page during my long and gruelling 'searching' days. A very small school in Saarbrüchen but with a renowned computer science department taught in English (masters).
Interested people should check their link and requirements for computer science (masters) here, www.cs.uni-saarland.de/index.php?id=134&L=11%27%2520and%2520char%28124%29%2520user%2520char%28124%29%3D0%2520and%2520%27%27%3D%27
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
ebele17: @presiade, no vex oooo!!!!.This is d way we are oo. Nobody hates u. We all want to help each other by contributing our own 2 crowies in everything. We all want to see each other succeed. In this nairaland, german thread is rhe only one moving as fast and as well as it should. U can check oda school thread and see what i am saying. Abeg, no vex ooo. No mind us. Na so we dey do. But dont insult and call oda people names either.

Me dey go TUM so if u need info on it, feel free. Check our website at www.tum.de . You will find all u need to know about the various masters programs offered there and d requirements.
@ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline? undecided
ebele17: @presiade, no vex oooo!!!!.This is d way we are oo. Nobody hates u. We all want to help each other by contributing our own 2 crowies in everything. We all want to see each other succeed. In this nairaland, german thread is rhe only one moving as fast and as well as it should. U can check oda school thread and see what i am saying. Abeg, no vex ooo. No mind us. Na so we dey do. But dont insult and call oda people names either.

@ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline? undecided

@ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
seunstein: I am a prospective TUM graduate student o.I havent heard anything yet from them o.This is late August...and lecture should start by early October....I think.I have mailed...and called....The cliche has been..: 'Be patient' thus far.
@ebele17 I am but my interview was last week.
@seunstein..which course?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
samsnize: i need contact of any one in living in germany

Pls resend your email. I couldn't reply the last one.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
The fact that you answer questions don't make you a god over anyone. Many people have passed on knowledge on this thread which you benefited from and you have taken up from where they stopped.
Some of you need to learn to be humble. It doesn't cost anything to be polite and it is a privilege to be able to help someone because they will never forget how you made them feel.

Those of you asking the questions need to realise that no one is paid for answering you. Don't be quick to respond to harsh words or insult anyone. There are people willing to answer even the most funny questions because they know everyone's level of intelligence is not the same.
Even the Germans don't all have machine brains. When you insult anyone, people place a harsh tag on u and you won't be taken seriously.

If you have any questions regarding Germany, life, education system, job, survival etc... I will be glad to answer them. I will not just be posting what I was not asked as I am not a type-writer (for those of u saying I don't respond).

Pls don't get in your feelings, it is just social media.
My 2 spoons.....

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sustainable Resource Management.I suspect the delay is tied to the CV I was told to resend by 1st of August 2014.Its gonna take a month again for them to review it.Its pathetic.
geemana: @ebele17 I am but my interview was last week.
@seunstein..which course?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
seunstein: Sustainable Resource Management.I suspect the delay is tied to the CV I was told to resend by 1st of August 2014.Its gonna take a month again for them to review it.Its pathetic.
@seunstein...don't lose hope.be patient.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
emeka55: The fact that you answer questions don't make you a god over anyone. Many people have passed on knowledge on this thread which you benefited from and you have taken up from where they stopped.
Some of you need to learn to be humble. It doesn't cost anything to be polite and it is a privilege to be able to help someone because they will never forget how you made them feel.

Those of you asking the questions need to realise that no one is paid for answering you. Don't be quick to respond to harsh words or insult anyone. There are people willing to answer even the most funny questions because they know everyone's level of intelligence is not the same.
Even the Germans don't all have machine brains. When you insult anyone, people place a harsh tag on u and you won't be taken seriously.

If you have any questions regarding Germany, life, education system, job, survival etc... I will be glad to answer them. I will not just be posting what I was not asked as I am not a type-writer (for those of u saying I don't respond).

My 2 spoons.....
God bless you Emeka for those word of encouragement,
Also, I want to commend Eke40seven for always being here, God bless u as well
We have sheath our sword and decided to move on
Geimensam sind wir stark

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jtbaba1: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
I was told to forward to an address in germany.

They didnt state where I should notarize my documents. Do u think I should do it in high court or german embasy.. german embassy is kinof far from my location. But if u think it will be better I can go through the pain

Eke40seven:
Sir/Madam,
I don't know much about your school's admission process but from what you narrated, mine asked for similar requirements. Check thoroughly, they must have provided an email address through which you can send your documents and the format also.
For instance, mine requested that I submit mine as a scanned copy in a single PDF file. Yours may differ a bit, check again and follow what they stipulated to the letter.
If you are checking through daad, they would provide you with with an address, email address or the link that you should apply through and also the link through which you can download the application form. check the info on their page through daad.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
emeka55: The fact that you answer questions don't make you a god over anyone. Many people have passed on knowledge on this thread which you benefited from and you have taken up from where they stopped.

My 2 spoons.....
Emeka Nwannem, its good that people who cares for the affairs of others after 'crossing over' still exist. I commend you and other guys who have made them selves available to this honourable course. The goodwill of your fans will surely bring you good fortunes.

Let me seize this opportunity to conduct this interview on this forum
1. Please, introduce yourself, name (optional), course and level, school, city, your school in Nigeria (optional)
2. How does German educational system differ from the system you were used to?
3. What academic challenge(s) did you face or are you facing currently and how are/did you tackling/tackle them?
3. What is your (academic) advise to prospective Nigerian student coming over to study? (summarised)
4. Do your school have a sizeable number of international students and what is the state of interaction like with them?
5. Did you find it difficult integrating into the society and how were you able to overcome it if you had?

I will ask further questions as soon as you answer this batch.
Thanks and God bless you as you answer.
P.S. Other honourable members in Germany willing to be part of these series of interview are highly welcome too.
God bless you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks bro....I have been...and I will be....Even tho I have activated my 'plan B' already.And I have imagined Urself,steelie,ebele17 and myself at TUM already sef
geemana: @seunstein...don't lose hope.be patient.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.