Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889878 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
nevilbot:

I got that same mail that I should be patient with them and its exactly a week today, I'm fed up sef cus its affecting my plans

AH! fed up ke? shocked shocked Pls quickly mail them that u're no longer interested in the visa ooo and end d anxiety angry grin grin (this is just on a lighter mood)

You're closer to your success than ever.... Don't give up, keep Patience and Hope alive (like wives grin)!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
nevilbot:

I got that same mail that I should be patient with them and its exactly a week today, I'm fed up sef cus its affecting my plans
oga relax..no dey para. Shey na Frankfurt u dey go. Relax.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
damsamty16:
You will get your visa very soon brother..go ahead with your plans your case is settled!

Hallo Bruder, how is your side? hope the planning and preparation are going on very well? All will be well. I was unable to call on Wednesday like I promised; but I called on Thursday but you are not picking up. Shalom.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
honourableseyi:

Hallo Bruder, how is your side? hope the planning and preparation are going on very well? All will be well. I was unable to call on Wednesday like I promised; but I called on Thursday but you are not picking up. Shalom.
Hi bro,am doing great and the preparation is going well too.Sorry I missed your call,I will message you now.
Danke!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
damsamty16:
Hi bro,am doing great and the preparation is going well too.Sorry I missed your call,I will message you now.
Danke!

Du bist Wilkomen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hallo Honourable Seyi, Wie geht's ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
dolpaz: Hallo Honourable Seyi, Wie geht's ?

Ich bin gut, und du?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dionbabe(f): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eke40seven:
dionbabe, i perceive you are hot chick and would have loved to help you but your request is so ambiguous and not specific at all. What scholarship? Where? What are the requirements? The ease of access and what is in it for you? Are you even asking it on the right thread? What do you have? this are important questions you need to answer.
This is a German thread and mainly for students going to Germany. German education is free, that at least should gladden you enough but there are requirements you are suppose to meet too.
There is one BEA scholarship of the federal government but getting that is another matter. If you are on first class you can check the UK for some scholarship. UKEAS is having an educational fare this month so you can check their website, go and make enquiries.
If you are interested in Germany, I advise you read this thread at least 50 pages back to get enough info and Google is your friend.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck!
thanks for the answer cos it really helps. Actually what I want is a masters degree programme in UK that is strictly based on scholarship. So pls how do I go about it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
The person that messaged above probably jamming "OYO" wink grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
dionbabe: thanks for the answer cos it really helps. Actually what I want is a masters degree programme in UK that is strictly based on scholarship. So pls how do I go about it
Just read the thread heading again, the answer you seek lies there.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
dionbabe: thanks for the answer cos it really helps. Actually what I want is a masters degree programme in UK that is strictly based on scholarship. So pls how do I go about it
Are you from "OYO TOWN"You looking for UK scholarship on german thread..this thread is strictly for serious people going to germany not UK and you can do yourself a favour by posting your question on UK thread.It's not a force to study abroad we can't help you here sir.
Danke!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Good morning all
you guys had been doing good work here. I have been following this thread for a while now.
I would like to go for an undergraduate course in germany
but most of the school offering the course I intended to study offer it in both german and english[50/50 in some schools]. You guys already know the requirements for undergraduate course already that its tofel/ietls,or one year in a recognised university in naija or studienkolege.
What would you advice me to do?
Should I sit for jamb next year and do a year in university before starting my processing
or I should go to goetheze school[german school] in lagos so I could do the studenkolege of a thing.
Thanks
danke
gracias.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Lambertz9: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2014
I would like to thank everyone out here on this forum.. This place is very educating and enlightening.. Merely going through the tread can make one understand what he/she needs to through a study process in Germany.. Thanks everyone and keep up the good work and may our heart desires be granted..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Please how can I convert my Three months Shengen German visa to stay in Germany without deportation.The visa type that I have is a conference visa type c.I applied for a conference in Berlin,they invited me and I just say let me go and sacrifice 13500 for visa surprise they gave me visa after two weeks of visa interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Generalkorex: Good morning all
you guys had been doing good work here. I have been following this thread for a while now.
but most of the school offering the course I intended to study offer it in both german and english[50/50 in some schools]. You guys already know the requirements for undergraduate course already that its tofel/ietls,or one year in a recognised university in naija or studienkolege.
Should I sit for jamb next year and do a year in university before starting my processing
or I should go to goetheze school[german school] in lagos so I could do the studenkolege of a thing.
Thanks
danke
gracias.

Oga, For you to study in germany at the undergrad level, you'll probably need a minimum of B2, attend studienkollege and that may take some time. this case has been treated some pages back. it would have been better if you can flip back to page 300 and read from there. you may end up advising peeps sef.

Anyway, my suggestion for you is apply for Jamb, get your 100 level transcript coupled with TOEFL, you are good to go..
Make sure you have your 8040 euros(1.8million) ready or you have someone in germany who can stand as a sponsor for you...

Geimensam sind wir stark
Alles Gute

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2014
OK if UK is what you are looking for, then you are on the wrong thread. Luckily, there is good news though.
As I said earlier UKEAS is having an educational fair. They always have discount for Nigerian students.

Here is the info below.
The Best of the UK, the Best of the World! That's the #UKEasy Advantage. Join UKEAS this September for the #UKEasy UK Education Fair in Lagos and Accra and get easy access to meet face-to-face with representatives from over 25 of the best UK Universities & Colleges. 

You can also be part of the FIRST EVER Virtual (online) Education Fair organised by UKEAS and discover how a UK education can be a career and life changing experience. 

Those who missed the September 2014 entry can start in the UK by January 2015.

PARTICIPATION IS FREE and UKEAS is also offering Free study and career advice, Free application processing, Free visa processing and Free access to scholarship information.

VIRTUAL ONLINE FAIR 
Monday 22nd - Wednesday 24th September, all day online.

GHANA
Thursday, 25th September, 11am – 6pm at the Novotel Hotel, Barnes Road, Accra

LAGOS
Friday, 27thSeptember, 12noon - 6pm at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island.

These events afford all interested participants the opportunity to discuss their Career and Study plans with the UK University representatives in one-on-one discussions and even the possibility of getting on-the-spot admission offers from these international institutions if all your academic qualifications are adequate.

UKEAS in Nigeria has assisted thousands of students in getting access to quality international education in UK Universities. You can be next.

Don’t miss this opportunity. Register now www.ukeas.com.ng/registration

They are in the best position to answer your questions FOC.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Generalkorex: Good morning all
Thanks
danke
gracias.

You can try NOUN as well if you don't want to do Jamb although I think that's too late for this year so start getting ready for next year. And generally I would advise you do as @dolpaz said cos similar issues have been trashed pages behind.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut: Please how can I convert my Three months Shengen German visa to stay in Germany without deportation.The visa type that I have is a conference visa type c.I applied for a conference in Berlin,they invited me and I just say let me go and sacrifice 13500 for visa surprise they gave me visa after two weeks of visa interview.

You're the reason why a great majority of Nigerians that wants to go to Germany, with true and pure intents for a conference or a visit are being rejected because your likes are given Visas to go for a conference or a Visit and they never want to go back again. Infact your type are why Visas are hard to get... Of course your chances are bleak. 1 - Chop Aduro and the aduro go later Chop You. 2 - Go to Club, get a cougar, marry her and let your life be fated by her decisions. Of course you will do that within the 2 Weeks you have in some far away denmark if they still allow that. Alles gute...

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by mokaz: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Good morning all.....just had my interview for a BSC program this morning. I was called by the Old white woman for my interview.... It seem their were no family Union available this morning so she decided to take a part of the workload and that happened to be me cool .....I was initially worried but I went there today with GOD and I know that the best will surely just happen for me today..... Who ever the VO is I will be favored (amen).....She decided to show me what she is capable of.....I approached and she told me she wasn't ready for me yet that I should go back....I apologized and went back.....I had it all made up in my mind that she might choose not to be nice but I have chosen GOD's favor which made me calm as much as she dey hammer me(I was just saying sorry ma'am..... Thanks ma'am). She was angry I didn't give her my original certificates immediately she raised her hands......I apologized....she was pissed I didn't give her the photocopies immediately... I apologized... She asked for visa fee and I was counting 13k from the bulk of cash inside my pocket.... She got pissed but I smile as I apologize at each time.... After all these series I guess maybe she realized I won't allow her get me off rhythm..... She asked all the same regular questions and I answered them all to the best of my ability..... But she got me somewhere"tell me what will happen in your 3rd semester, 4th semester,?"I was shocked and froze a little... She went to the 5 semester I told her its a study abroad semester she asked for the 6th semester I said bachelor thesis and she asked for 1st semester after again and I was able to tell her all the courses in that semester. She didn't give me any test and she told me to have my sit and wait for my passport. She gave me my passport and there was no receipt inside so I went back and she looked around for it and gave me.....I am grateful to GOD for a successful interview and I am hopefully awaiting my visa very in about 2weeks(amen)....thanks also to everyone that have contributed to making this forum useful for us all....GOD blessings shall be with us all today and always (amen)
Danke Sehr.

7 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Ndyoo:

You're the reason why a great majority of Nigerians that wants to go to Germany for a conference or a visit are being rejected because your likes are given Visas to go for a conference or a Visit and they never want to go back again. Of course your chances are bleak. 1 - Chop Aduro and the aduro go later Chop You. 2 - Go to Club, get a cougar, marry her and let your life be fated by her decisions. Of course you will do that within the 2 Weeks you have in some far away denmark if they still allow that. Alles gute...
Thanks guy,you no the situation in Nigeria,I am not that keen in coming to Germany if I did not get ideas on how I will stay without problems in Germany,please explain better to me ,can I do that kind of marriage in Germany,can I be allowed to enrolled in a University for masters before or after the expiration of my 90 days visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ndyoo:

You're the reason why a great majority of Nigerians that wants to go to Germany, with true and pure intents for a conference or a visit are being rejected because your likes are given Visas to go for a conference or a Visit and they never want to go back again. Infact your type are why Visas are hard to get... Of course your chances are bleak. 1 - Chop Aduro and the aduro go later Chop You. 2 - Go to Club, get a cougar, marry her and let your life be fated by her decisions. Of course you will do that within the 2 Weeks you have in some far away denmark if they still allow that. Alles gute...
Your response is spot on save for the last 2 sentences. He should desist from such act and not complicate things for other genuine applicants.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
dolpaz:

Oga, For you to study in germany at the undergrad level, you'll probably need a minimum of B2, attend studienkollege and that may take some time. this case has been treated some pages back. it would have been better if you can flip back to page 300 and read from there. you may end up advising peeps sef.

Anyway, my suggestion for you is apply for Jamb, get your 100 level transcript coupled with TOEFL, you are good to go..
Make sure you have your 8040 euros(1.8million) ready or you have someone in germany who can stand as a sponsor for you...

Geimensam sind wir stark
Alles Gute
thanks bro av already read n read through dis thread. Its just dat i dnt knw what to do now.thanks for d reply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
tayoslayer:

You can try NOUN as well if you don't want to do Jamb although I think that's too late for this year so start getting ready for next year. And generally I would advise you do as @dolpaz said cos similar issues have been trashed pages behind.
thanks bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Clandestine60:
Your response is spot on save for the last 2 sentences. He should desist from such act and not complicate things for other genuine applicants.

Bro, In as much as I sound pessimistic, I spiced it up with Optimism because I can't decide his destiny for him. Our lives are fated. Some go through the back door while some come through the window and at the end, they get to their destination. No matter what I say, he will always want to stay back in Germany after the conference.

@ Rayhut, the situation can even get worse if your stay in Germany is not legal. You cannot enrol in a university with your Visa because its not a student Visa. Student Visa is a Residence Visa. Your best bet is to see how things will happen when you arrive in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ndyoo:

Bro, In as much as I sound pessimistic, I spiced it up with Optimism because I can't decide his destiny for him. Our lives are fated. Some go through the back door while some come through the window and at the end, they get to their destination. No matter what I say, he will always want to stay back in Germany after the conference.

@ Rayhut, the situation can even get worse if your stay in Germany is not legal. You cannot enrol in a university with your Visa because its not a student Visa. Student Visa is a Residence Visa. Your best bet is to see how things will happen when you arrive in Germany
NOTED,but those that are going to germany for studies are giving 3 months visa which they will convert to residence visa after they have arrive germany,however I have spoken with my relative in Switzerland he told me that there is no wahala,that germany dont deport people for now, that if worst come worst that I should enter underground train and come over to switzerland since i can speak french fluently but he said that Germany is better for now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
you should really be ashame of your self for posting this kind of things here,why are you this mean and foolish to bring this kind of rubish here,if you have spoken with your relative go ahead and face your journey and don,t come here to spoil things for others with sincere intention,
Rayhut:
NOTED,but those that are going to germany for studies are giving 3 months visa which they will convert to residence visa after they have arrive germany,however I have spoken with my relative in Switzerland he told me that there is no wahala,that germany dont deport people for now, that if worst come worst that I should enter underground train and come over to switzerland since i can speak french fluently but he said that Germany is better for now

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
Haba! Naija! na wa o. you wan come pour sand sand for correct garri wey we dey drink since days eh!
Some people come out successful, however, you should weigh the risk and long term implications of your decisions o! What status will you have as an illegal immigrant. Again, this period doesn't correspond with application for admission. why not just wait for the right time, apply for masters here once and free yourself of any future problems. The 3 months visa issued is for the purpose of study and the extension is recognised by law and not this phony method you want to embark upon.
Note, if you are caught, it will definitely deter your chances of getting visa in Germany or any other schengen country. A word is enough for the wise o! if you insist ............last words, Run to Italy!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
betty55: you should really be ashame of your self for posting this kind of things here,why are you this mean and foolish to bring this kind of rubish here,if you have spoken with your relative go ahead and face your journey and don,t come here to spoil things for others with sincere intention,

Thank you bro/sis. That is the quintessential response. What he did is absolutely unacceptable. Even if he has such distasteful intentions, it is absolutely wrong to come on a public forum to discuss such. You never know who is going to visit the site. Completely unacceptable
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
betty55: you should really be ashame of your self for posting this kind of things here,why are you this mean and foolish to bring this kind of rubish here,if you have spoken with your relative go ahead and face your journey and don,t come here to spoil things for others with sincere intention,
I did not have bad intention most Nigerians that goes to Europe and Usa went through this my process,last month 5 nigerian girls that went for an exchange program in German city of Bohn ran away after thier program that did not deter the German Embassy from giving me visa with only 350k in my account.Nigerian girls flock Italy for prostitution yet Italian Embassy still issue visas to young girls.Visa is business and embassies need to grant visas for Airlines to remain in business,just have genuine document you will get your visa.I want to reside in Germany that why I came to the forum to know the possible way and my relative advise me to do so,i also have a friend in spain and scotland all of them went via the same way,guy chill nothing dey happen,if it block we will open gutter for it,guten tag,mit frendlichen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello House. Can someone tell about what it takes for a student family reunion visa. A family of 2, wife and less than 2yr baby. Please be very particular about the accommodation, insurance and financial support. Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
I did not have bad intention most Nigerians that goes to Europe and Usa went through this my process,last month 5 nigerian girls that went for an exchange program in German city of Bohn ran away after thier program that did not deter the German Embassy from giving me visa with only 350k in my account.Nigerian girls flock Italy for prostitution yet Italian Embassy still issue visas to young girls.Visa is business and embassies need to grant visas for Airlines to remain in business,just have genuine document you will get your visa.I want to reside in Germany that why I came to the forum to know the possible way and my relative advise me to do so,i also have a friend in spain and scotland all of them went via the same way,guy chill nothing dey happen,if it block we will open gutter for it,guten tag,mit frendlichen

SHM. Thats all. No shamful bone detected. Anyway, *moving on to other things* Some people want to experience deportation and some want to experience imprisonment. Who are we to give hard-earned good advice and waste it on their heads??
I would rather offer advice to d lady asking about UK visa on German thread than to talk to this guy. Abeg, not even worth raising temper about.
Naijaobi, where is dat akamu? ?? Be quick!!!! The baby in d house is begining to cry. You need to do some serious spoon feeding and buttom smacking. This baby is annoying us here. Eke47, job dey for u here. Come quick quick.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello guys, please I have a little problem. The school I wrote SSCE as an external candidate as closed down. I went there some years ago to make up some subjects i initially didnt pass in my first WAEC. I went there to collect my certificate but couldn't. Please is there anyone here who got admission Bsc by combining two results and using statement of result instead of certificate? If not how else can I get the certificate please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.