Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889681 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
I av an admission to study for my MSc in dortmund. I have sent my €8040 to my blocked acct but been struggling with an interview date. Please can anyone tell me when i am most likely to get a free date............desperate for an answer. Thnks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Angel Diamond: I av an admission to study for my MSc in dortmund. I have sent my €8040 to my blocked acct but been struggling with an interview date. Please can anyone tell me when i am most likely to get a free date............desperate for an answer. Thnks
Just be online from 10-11pm refresh the site and make sure the internet is fast. U will see more than 10 options to choose from. All the best.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Thanks for the answer, you are a life saver..........many thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Helo frnds, pls hw easy can it be for one to get B1 german languag, hw many months & d cost?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
honourableseyi: Please I want to ask a question, is it possible for me to argument for the remaining living cost and miscellaneous fees through part time job for the following years if I can be able to get the 8,000 euro for the first year? I would have started the admission processes but I need to be very clear of the financial aspect of it before dabbling into it. Please I need your help.
ee
Please house, I humbly need your help concerning this question...............Thanks in advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please did anybody apply to Freie Universitat Berlin Masters Program?? If yes, Please what course and have you been issued admission or rejection notices?? I applied there too. I don wait for them tire mehn!! Abeg all the Broses wey dey Germany, una sure say una no go help me go there find out wetin dey sup and why dem dey delay omo boy?? LOL grin. SHUUUOOO!! Na so e dey be? Abeg make them no allow me chop out of my 8040euros wey I don keep tey tey LMAO grin @Franklysco: I Booked 26th august too. I just pray say I go don get admission letter before then sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dehonourable: Helo frnds, pls hw easy can it be for one to get B1 german languag, hw many months & d cost?

When you read and study hard you will pass but aint easy...Three month cost 30k i guess...Goethe.de/lagos will tell you more..

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls house where can one learn germany in uyo and portharcourt
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
sammykunjas: Please did anybody apply to Freie Universitat Berlin Masters Program?? If yes, Please what course and have you been issued admission or rejection notices?? I applied there too. I don wait for them tire mehn!! Abeg all the Broses wey dey Germany, una sure say una no go help me go there find out wetin dey sup and why dem dey delay omo boy?? LOL grin. SHUUUOOO!! Na so e dey be? Abeg make them no allow me chop out of my 8040euros wey I don keep tey tey LMAO grin @Franklysco: I Booked 26th august too. I just pray say I go don get admission letter before then sha.

Seriously! I applied for a Master program at the university of Jena and my program's deadline was May 31. It is very ungerman ( i would suppose) that i have not heard any update till date. Speechless.
Dont just see the reality of booking with so much uncertainty hovering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
nkutet: Pls house where can one learn germany in uyo and portharcourt
Intl Language centre. 20 rumuola road port harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nimakor:

Seriously! I applied for a Master program at the university of Jena and my program's deadline was May 31. It is very ungerman ( i would suppose) that i have not heard any update till date. Speechless.
A feather to ur cap.
I still dey expect to hear from Jena and m considering canceling my appointment sef cos na 5th of aug.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nimakor:

Calm down bro. The program I applied for in munich had same deadline and they posted on their site that they will start notifying from july 15. Same might apply to uni jena too. Abeg no lose hope oo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agho22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bro hv tried googling it buh I dony understand it..
Godson201333:

Re-union visa is a visa that allows you go join any member of your family..If i were you,I would google German re union visa to know more about it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
easyemman:
Intl Language centre. 20 rumuola road port harcourt.

Pls do u know how much they charge?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agho22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm nt above 18..
topeajis:

all I kn that if u abve 18 u go learn the laguage..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
nkutet:

Pls do u know how much they charge?
I don't knw but u can visit deir site den u call or email dem. www.edukationplus.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
was told to be online btwn 10 and 11pm to get an appointment embarassed.........am still online and no show
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Angel Diamond: was told to be online btwn 10 and 11pm to get an appointment embarassed.........am still online and no show
Schade! It wasn't your luck to book then. I remembered going to goethe cos of this n tried till d 4th day bfor I booked. Jst keep trying. All d best.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
easyemman:
A feather to ur cap.
I still dey expect to hear from Jena and m considering canceling my appointment sef cos na 5th of aug.
The situation is so appalling to say the least . Those folks are really not being considerate. I had thought that by now i would have atleast be done with the account opening. Now, even the prospect of making it by Oktober is dashing with each passing day. Whats more - the Master Service Centrum has emphatically told me that they can't give me any info about my STATUS and my Portal has been 'motionless' since mid April. So not healthy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Nimakor:
The situation is so appalling to say the least . Those folks are really not being considerate. I had thought that by now i would have atleast be done with the account opening. Now, even the prospect of making it by Oktober is dashing with each passing day. Whats more - the Master Service Centrum has emphatically told me that they can't give me any info about my STATUS and my Portal has been 'motionless' since mid April. So not healthy.
it's really not making sense @ all. D schools I applied 2 take their decisions by the end of august. I'll just reschedule 4 19th of september n wait till den. I've even made up my mind dat i'd resume. Late.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newmusic: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Just read from cover to cover, very educating...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Guys you need to know that this is summer,It is never easy to book appointment with the embassy and also not easy to find flights...This is the high time that people travels and that is why the embassy advice that you should plan ahead cos anytime from June-- Late September is always busy.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 2:20am On Jul 10, 2013
@ all, I have an uncle in u.k and am hoping to use sponsorship to apply for my visa please do you think that will work considering the fact that he does not stay in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2013
hola@jesus:
@ all, I have an uncle in u.k and am hoping to use sponsorship to apply for my visa please do you think that will work considering the fact that he does not stay in Germany.

Nope that will never work unless he is gonna pay the 8k euro for you..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2013
Please I booked for an appointment last nite and till now I haven't gotten there email. Please can someone tell me how long it takes before the email slip comes in cos am getting worried thanks.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2013
steelie: Calm down bro. The program I applied for in munich had same deadline and they posted on their site that they will start notifying from july 15. Same might apply to uni jena too. Abeg no lose hope oo..
I am calm my brother. Could have been alot calmer thou. But lets keep hope alive. Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2013
somkwams: Please I booked for an appointment last nite and till now I haven't gotten there email. Please can someone tell me how long it takes before the email slip comes in cos am getting worried thanks.
mine came few mins after i booked though d mail that came was in duestch.
also pls house, what is contained in the mail they send after one books for an appointmt? my mail is not in english though my name, time, date i booked n embassy address are there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Godson201333:

When you read and study hard you will pass but aint easy...Three month cost 30k i guess...Goethe.de/lagos will tell you more..
. @Godson201333n tanx. Am waiting formore info. But, can one secure 3months accomodatn arnd d german language schl in lag?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Godson201333:

To me as I knw u have to start from A1 then A2 then B1 each session is 3months and about 30k u have to start from the beginning u can't just start speaking German if u don't knw
The numbers and alphabet
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls where is the nigeria embassy located in lagos i wany to open my blocked account....... Pls i neeed urgent replies, im stranded in lagos

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
TummieMarshal: pls where is the nigeria embassy located in lagos i wany to open my blocked account....... Pls i neeed urgent replies, im stranded in lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.