Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,832 members, 7,952,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Airtel Is Giving 2gb To All Their New And Existing Users... This Is How To Yours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airtel Is Giving 2gb To All Their New And Existing Users... This Is How To Yours (1014 Views)

Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Giving 2gb To All Their New And Existing Users... This Is How To Yours by FinnMann(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Airtel is giving 2gb to all their new and existing users... This is how to get yours

I saw the tutorial video on YouTube go watch it cause I've already got mine ooooooooo.. I got 1gb after watching the video and doing everything that was thought in the video...

This is Video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO7rN4KYKbY
Re: Airtel Is Giving 2gb To All Their New And Existing Users... This Is How To Yours by dakintan46(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
FinnMann:
Airtel is giving 2gb to all their new and existing users... This is how to get yours

I saw the tutorial video on YouTube go watch it cause I've already got mine ooooooooo.. I got 1gb after watching the video and doing everything that was thought in the video...

This is Video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO7rN4KYKbY
U get mind o. So I have to send a text with my airtime to 20 Morocco phone numbers just to get 1gb free. Make una fear God.

Do u know how much one international text costs. Multiply that 20 and I can purchase 1gb with that. Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is Giving 2gb To All Their New And Existing Users... This Is How To Yours by FinnMann(m): 5:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Well Bros na things way go scam people nahim you like abi... We dae talk something FREE. AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT IT IS MOROCCO PHONE NUMBERS I you don't have something good to say it's better you keep shot.
Re: Airtel Is Giving 2gb To All Their New And Existing Users... This Is How To Yours by FinnMann(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Boss it's not a most you do it I'm just showing how I got 1gb for free with one message.... Other people have won bigger data plan too cool grin
dakintan46:

U get mind o. So I have to send a text with my airtime to 20 Morocco phone numbers just to get 1gb free. Make una fear God.

Do u know how much one international text costs. Multiply that 20 and I can purchase 1gb with that. Liar.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK / Bbnaija Cross And Pere Allegedly Accused Of Being Gay / "Don't Use Our Money To Marry Small Small Girls Oh" - Trolls On Ned Nwoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.