Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch (16858 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Worriedheart: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beautiful day everyone.
So I had to create a new moniker for this purpose as I'm Well known here.

Got married some two years back. 2019. And things started up fine and later wasn't able to impregnate my wife... But discovered the Egg white method did it and the next month my wife took in.. things started on a very good note. Until I started having issues at one point and was so broke and money wasn't coming in...
Got worried and I had issues with my accommodation and had to relocate to another apartment without money... I borrowed 200k.. paid the rent and started off. Then I meant with a man and did some kinda work... And things started work again.... But I'm always in and out of cash....
Note. Over 30years plus of my life. I've never borrowed money once but now.. after marriage things isn't working fine... And I had no choice than to sort for money...

My worries now. Is that I have a friend she lives overseas she has dreamth about my mother in-law more than 5times appearing in a witch manner to attack her. (This friend of mine we all grew up together and the mom lives in Germany before her death at one point years ago promised to gift this in-law of mine a Car� but I don't know the other part of the story why she didn't... And the mother of my friend is dead now) but my friend had those dreams about her..........
Problem and worries started when my spiritual guide told me that my mother in-law is a Government (witch)... And this has been affecting me emotionally... I don't know how to handle it... And can't even open up to tell my wife...

I've tried to blank out some part....

My question now is that... What effect does it pose having a mother in-law that is a witch.... I lost 6m 15th of August 2021. Things isn't working fine... I'm thinking of running away from the marriage..but I have less than one year old daughter in-between us.. As I don't know what to do....

Please mature advice is needed on best way to handle this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by winterlover: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2021
The solution to your problem is you. Get rid of breakfasts & lunch for now. Engage yourself in 7 days fervent prayer and fasting. Ask God for whatever you desire. He will answer you. He is above Witches, wizards and principalities.
You're blessed bro.

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by SuperNova33: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Guy calm down and think rationally ...everything you have said and believe is based on speculation.

Principalities and powers are everywhere and I feel our frustration, but don't join the band wagon just yet.

What concrete evidence makes you to believe she is a witch besides hear say?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by dawnomike(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Let us assume that your mother in law is a witch; at least, your wife is not!!!
Brace up yourself, get your acts together and do the needful spiritually (NB: If you are a Christian and you allow d fear of a with to ruin your life, it is your fault. So let me assume you are not a Christian).

If your financial life is not going well... Prayer is the key

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by chatinent: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Beautiful day everyone.
So I had to create a new moniker for this purpose as I'm Well known here
Should we deduce every guy cannot man up to their main nicks? Is this a double life?

Got married some two years back. 2019. And things started up fine and later wasn't able to impregnate my wife..
Eh hen..?

But discovered the Egg white method did it and the next month my wife took in.. things started on a very good note. Until I started having issues at one point and was so broke and money wasn't coming in...

Hmm. I refuse to understand this. Well... Ok..?

Then I meant with a man and did some kinda work... And things started work again.... But I'm always in and out of cash....
Hmm.

Note. Over 30years plus of my life. I've never borrowed money once but now.. after marriage things isn't working fine... And I had no choice than to sort for money...
Hmm. You have another mouth to feed. It's normal.
My worries now. Is that I have a friend she lives overseas she has dreamth about my mother in-law more than 5times appearing in a witch manner to attack her. (This friend of mine we all grew up together and the mom lives in Germany before her death at one point years ago promised to gift this in-law of mine a Car� but I don't know the other part of the story why she didn't... And the mother of my friend is dead now) but my friend had those dreams about her..........
Hello,

I sincerely will not mince words here.

There must have been sth you told her before she pondered over it to give you her “dreams” ..of course, knowing too well you were very hungry to know it is a witch that's making you have shortcomings.

Dreams are just like a CD set. It gives you mostly what you put in.

The dead are conscious of nothing. I also agree demons exists. I also agree that demons can materialise bodies of people who once lived to torment.

But I truly think that anyone who is all about labelling sb a witch or wizard has a problem themselves. Most of them are paranoid and always have his rare issue of schizophrenia that sb wants to hurt them.

My apology if I were too blunt.

Problem and worries started when my spiritual guide told me that my mother in-law is a Government (witch)... And this has been affecting me emotionally... I don't know how to handle it... And can't even open up to tell my wife...
The issue of pastors and self-acclaimed prophets labelling people witches and wizards isn't a new one. It is everywhere and many gullible persons are always lab-rats.

Have you ever asked them for an evidence? I bet you never did. God himself may be surprised who sent them.

My question now is that... What effect does it pose having a mother in-law that is a witch
Even witches who exist are afraid of people who know what they believe.

I ask, why have you so given in to accept this woman is a witch without any evidence?

I lost 6m 15th of August 2021. Things isn't working fine...
Why wouldn't you when you think any little setback is withcraft? Does a runner in a race stop when he falls at every pothole? In fact, the runner stands and continues running knowing there are still chances of winning.

This life in itself is full of ups and down!

. I'm thinking of running away from the marriage..
Seriously? Like you are being serious about this? You should have kuku started this question with this part na rather than beating about the bush.

You want to leave an innocent woman because some self-acclaimed seer says some mother-in-law is a witch without evidence? Aren't you a puppet to some abracadabra? Wait, isn't this thing you are about to do the main witchcraft?

With due respect, you are not a man if little challenges make you dust your slippers to take off to oblivion. You only look like a man.

.but I have less than one year old daughter in-between us
And what happens to her?

Why do you care now?

So if she wasn't in this picture you wouldn't have minded running away like a junior school student ...that very moment your family needed you to shield them at a better vantage?

Is your wife the witch..like your witch fingers told you? But you want to run to make her suffer.

Oh, I get it. They told you to dissolve the union and the witch will stop...yeah? Such delusion! In your mind, if witch dey pursue you, if you run en no go see you again. Such a paused brain!

Dear Wizard,

Your problems are:

1. Your Germany witch finder.

2. Your Nigerian witch locator.

3. You: seeing anything as witchcraft.

Have a nice century.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by chatinent: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2021
winterlover:
The solution to your problem is you. Get rid of breakfasts & lunch for now. Engage yourself in 7 days fervent prayer and fasting. Ask God for whatever you desire. He will answer you. He is above Witches, wizards and principalities.
You're blessed bro.

Days of prayers and fasting actually doesn't mean anything. God is not deaf.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by michlins(m): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Wow. Your mom don suffer oh. Thank God she's dead and won't be alive to hear her own son accuse her of blocking his oath to success.

Yes as a single person, you can get by without taking loans but the moment you're married, it is either you triple your source of income or you borrow. You're no longer feeding yourself but also your wife, your in-laws and friends whose Sunday visits will be frequent.

Here's what I want you to do, look at your finances and see where you can make savings and see what you don't need and stop spending money on them.

Also bear in mind that the economy is terrible at this point. You're not the only one going through ups and downs. You just have to dig deeper into yourself and find out how to navigate this muddy waters.

Stay safe and enjoy your week

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by daddytime(m): 2:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Worriedheart:
Beautiful day everyone..

So, na your plan be this...you wan run leave us...where you dey go?

God don catch and expose you.
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by socialmediaman: 2:44am On Sep 20, 2021
OP @Worriedheart tell your wife that you think her mom has money making "powers", then promise your mother-in-law some percentage if she helps you turn that her "winchness" into a money making machine... lol I'm kidding

First of all, I believe in God. I believe in choices and consequences. I also believe in "opportunities" which I define as things that come your way once in a while and you could grab them or miss them when they show up. I also believe in confidence (also called faith) which helps you identify opportunities. With opportunity also comes fate, which means bad things also happen. I'll come back to these words.

What is the basis for thinking your mother-in-law is responsible for your problems? Is there something about her that turns off your energy or confidence, or did you just think that based on what your friend abroad and your spiritual guide told you? Is your mother-in-law controlling? We all have these energies around us that sometimes when we come in contact with some people, some of these energies turn off in order to accommodate them. If one of those energies that turn off is the trigger for your confidence, then it will affect your game. in this case, you need to create boundaries.

Having said that, let's talk about your business. What makes you think you're not succeeding in your business? How successful are other people in your type of business? This is where choice, opportunities and fate come in. How do you measure success or failure based on your network size, customer service quality, advertising budget, marketing, competitors, and knowledge of product and industry? Without established success metrics, you can't say if you're really succeeding or failing. Don't mistake opportunities for success. There may be 10 music celebrities in a town, but also 90 others who failed to get to the top spot. In this case, there is a 10% chance of being a celebrity at that point in time. Any average musician in that city whose spending habit is that of a music celebrity (just because they see themselves as one) will become broke.

What you do next is up to you. These are just pointers based on the information you gave us.

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by henmaris: 3:02am On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
Should we deduce every guy cannot man up to their main nicks? Is this a double life?

Eh hen..?

Hmm. I refuse to understand this. Well... Ok..?

Hmm.

Hmm. You have another mouth to feed. It's normal.

Hello,

I sincerely will not mince words here.

There must have been sth you told her before she pondered over it to give you her “dreams” ..of course, knowing too well you were very hungry to know it is a witch that's making you have shortcomings.

Dreams are just like a CD set. It gives you mostly what you put in.

The dead are conscious of nothing. I also agree demons exists. I also agree that demons can materialise bodies of people who onced lived to torment.

But I truly think that anyone who is all about labelling sb a witch or wizard has a problem themselves. Most of them are paranoid and always have his rare issue of schizophrenia that sb wants to hurt them.

My apology if I were too blunt.

The issue of pastors and self-acclaimed prophets labelling people witches and wizards isn't a new one. It is everywhere and many gullible persons are always lab-rats.

Have you ever asked them for an evidence? I bet you never did. God himself may be surprised who sent them.

Even witches who exist are afraid of people who know what they believe.

I ask, why have you so given in to accept this woman is a witch without any evidence?

Why wouldn't you when you think any little setback is withcraft? Does a runner in a race stop when he falls at every pothole? In fact, the runner stands and continues running knowing there are still chances of winning.

This life in itself is full of ups and down!

Seriously? Like you are being serious about this? You should have kuku started this question with this part na rather than beating about the bush.

You want to leave an innocent woman because some self-acclaimed seer says some mother-in-law is a witch without evidence? Aren't you a puppet to some abracadabra? Wait, isn't this thing you are about to do the main witchcraft?

With due respect, you are not a man if little challenges make you dust your slippers to take off to oblivion. You only look like a man.

And what happens to her?

Why do you care now?

So if she wasn't in this picture you wouldn't have minded running away like a junior school student ...that very moment your family needed you to shield them at a better vantage?

Is your wife the witch..like your witch fingers told you? But you want to run to make her suffer.

Oh, I get it. They told you to dissolve the union and the witch will stop...yeah? Such delusion! In your mind, if witch dey pursue you, if you run en no go see you again. Such a paused brain!

Dear Wizard,

Your problems are:

1. Your Germany witch finder.

2. Your Nigerian witch locator.

3. You: seeing anything as witchcraft.

Have a nice century.

Thank you for this detailed digestion of his stupidity. How can a man be this gullible? Poor woman thinking she has a husband not knowing he's an *ewu*

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by GboyegaD(m): 3:31am On Sep 20, 2021
I am here to read comments. OP, be careful how you keep labeling people witches or wizards.

4 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Worriedheart:

My question now is that... What effect does it pose having a mother in-law that is a witch.... I lost 6m 15th of August 2021. Things isn't working fine... I'm thinking of running away from the marriage..but I have less than one year old daughter in-between us.. As I don't know what to do....

You didn't think to have substantial savings before marriage and thinking of a child. Your wife probably doesn't have a job hence the borrowing and you are looking for someone to blame your mistakes on, is that right? undecided

Someone tells you stories of your mother-in-law being a witch, another tells you the woman attacked her, not you, in her own dream, and you believe you have found you the excellent scape goat for all your woes, abi? undecided

Look, life never goes exactly the way we envision. That is why people make plans, have backup plans and backup plans for even their backup plans. You didn't have a strong enough emergency plan, and that is why you are in the situation you find yourself. undecided

If you run from your marriage, chances are the problems will follow you wherever you end up next. So buckle down and start thinking instead of seeking a target for your frustrations. undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Sep 20, 2021
dawnomike:
Let us assume that your mother in law is a witch; at least, your wife is not!!!
Brace up yourself, get your acts together and do the needful spiritually (NB: If you are a Christian and you allow d fear of a with to ruin your life, it is your fault. So let me assume you are not a Christian).

If your financial life is not going well... Prayer is the key
Prayer or hardwork and better financial planning? Abeg don't deceive him with the "prayer is the key" mantra. Jesus no talk that one at all. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by care4you: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2021
bro I will advise you to trust in yourself and stay focused........I don't believe in witches and I Know that they don't exist,

that's what all this religious bruhaha uses to plant fear into the weak minds...

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by socialmediaman: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You didn't think to have substantial savings before marriage and thinking of a child. Your wife probably doesn't have a job hence the borrowing and you are looking for someone to blame your mistakes on, is that right? undecided

Someone tells you stories of your mother-in-law being a witch, another tells you the woman attacked her, not you, in her own dream, and you believe you have found you the excellent scape goat for all your woes, abi? undecided

Look, life never goes exactly the way we envision. That is why people make plans, have backup plans and backup plans for even their backup plans. You didn't have a strong enough emergency plan, and that is why you are in the situation you find yourself. undecided

If you run from your marriage, chances are the problems will follow you wherever you end up next. So buckle down and start thinking instead of seeking a target for your frustrations. undecided

poverty has a way of messing with people’s mental health.

6 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Worriedheart: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2021
When you talk about savings. I'm trying to understand what you mean.... If someone is having over millions in the savings after doing traditional and white wedding.. do you mean that isn't enough savings..and making over 180k monthly. But at a point things turned out.... All I need to know is the spiritual and physical effects that could come if truly the stated is true... Thank you.
Kobojunkie:

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Worriedheart: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Noted thanks.
care4you:
bro I will advise you to trust in yourself and stay focused........I don't believe in witches and I Know that they don't exist,

that's what all this religious bruhaha uses to plant fear into the weak minds...
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by chatinent: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Worriedheart:
When you talk about savings. I'm trying to understand what you mean.... If someone is having over millions in the savings after doing traditional and white wedding.. do you mean that isn't enough savings..and making over 180k monthly. But at a point things turned out.... All I need to know is the spiritual and physical effects that could come if truly the stated is true... Thank you.

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Emmanuel909090: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
I see, i dream has broken a lot of happy and peaceful homes.

They will tell you your mother wants to kill you, why she no kill you since.
Your brother this, your sister that, your mother inlaw this.

Guy just join a spiritual church.
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by cybersoldiers: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
A lot of people are still naive about spiritual things.

Don't break your home because of that nonsense.

Every family God has given you, you may need to fight to keep it together.

Bro, there is always a price to pay.
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Sicklefloow(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by AquaPetals(f): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Winters23: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
@Worriedheart what is wrong in being a witch?

Do you know that witch craft is a religion just like Islam and Christianity?

the last time i checked there is freedom of worship in Nigeria
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
And you believed that ? grin grin grin

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Jesuschristus: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
U will think they are correct till they tell u in future that ur wife or your mother is also a witch. You dont need to be concerned abt who is a witch and who isnt if u are close to God

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by BrickDevo: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2021
the best time to start is now, get your building designs from me contact via signature
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by ESANMEA(f): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by Unibener: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Welcome to Naija
The country that blames witches for all it's misfortune.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Worriedheart:

You can't be so sure that your friend to is not also a witch from a different faction.
Re: My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch by WibusJaga: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021

-flee from every form of "Spiritual Guides" & Diviners
-if you are a Christian, build your faith by joining a Bible-believing church & learn to study the Word yourself.
-your MIL is not a witch. Misfortunes are part of life. Continue to work hard & persevere. Victory is sure.
-whatever, don't break your marriage because of these temporary challenges.
All the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story / How Not To Train Your Child / Why Do Siblings Become Less Friendly When They Grow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.