Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) (23867 Views)

La Palma: Lava In Spanish Island Destroys More Homes (Pics, Video) / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Ijaya123: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is not Mother/Father Nature.
This is a Shadow of Hell on Earth.
This is Biblical on Every Scale,
Bible Prophecies are unfolding live before us. Something Huge is set to Shake this Earth to its Foundation. I have said it over and Over that if GOD did not Spare Sodom and Gomorrah, He will not spare this Generation.

I advice, Admonish and Beesech all to Drop whatever is Deceiving or Distracting you from understanding the times we are in and the need to Quickly do the Needful.

Listen! What is about to hit this Earth is Unexplainable. We are in the Last of the Last Moments. Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so you can be Saved from the Calamities Coming on this Earth.

If you happen to be a teacher, you will teach your students a whole lot of rubbish and nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by realstars: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
I Hope The Atlantic Coast Will Not Be In Danger
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Lord send down the rain...

One of the safest planet continents is Africa
Just that the leaders lack vital sense
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by perdollar(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Their amadioha is angry
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Decency2020(f): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
BDXTRA:

Are you trolling or you are asking genuinely cheesy

But how can I convince you? I am dead serious bro.
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
If not for say the thing dey kee persin, I for say the thing fine for eye oo.
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Soljaboi44(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

Volcanoes have been erupting way before Jesus was born and Christianity was invented. And it will keep erupting long after we are all gone. It is part of cycle of life.

Saying volcanic eruption is a sign of end time is like saying rainfall is a sign of end time. I can't blame you, your problem is lack of quality education and critical thinking.

I dey with you boss
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by oloshun(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bible Prophecies are unfolding live before us. Something Huge is set to Shake this Earth to its Foundation. I have said it over and Over that if GOD did not Spare Sodom and Gomorrah, He will not spare this Generation.

I advice, Admonish and Beesech all to Drop whatever is Deceiving or Distracting you from understanding the times we are in and the need to Quickly do the Needful.

Listen! What is about to hit this Earth is Unexplainable. We are in the Last of the Last Moments. Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so you can be Saved from the Calamities Coming on this Earth.

Is it that you don't post or comment on good things? Why are you so bent on the world ending? Is this the only concept you wrap yourself around?
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Empiree: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
BewareOf419:
Our own disaster here in Nigeria is not Volcano or Earthquake but Corruption and APC
Stop being partisan. Nigerian problem is called "Political Guantanamo" or "Political Tsunami" . All Nigerian politicians and political parties fit into this.
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by teeboy100(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

Volcanoes have been erupting way before Jesus was born and Christianity was invented. And it will keep erupting long after we are all gone. It is part of cycle of life.

Saying volcanic eruption is a sign of end time is like saying rainfall is a sign of end time. I can't blame you, your problem is lack of quality education and critical thinking.

I would say circle of earth
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Xfemt(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

with all this nonsense he spilling out on nairaland you go surprise for em to chop na problem grin
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by izubext007: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
What are people doing there.
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by BewareOf419: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Empiree:
Stop being partisan. Nigerian problem is called "Political Guantanamo" or "Political Tsunami" . All Nigerian politicians and political parties fit into this.

This Apc government worst
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Gfskw: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Really
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Obdk: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Dis one and fear mongering cum attention seeking
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Obdk: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
oloshun:

Is it that you don't post or comment on good things? Why are you so bent on the world ending? Is this the only concept you wrap yourself around?
that guy know nothing about the bible that is why he capitalise on such occurrences to put fear into people's mind..

I have told him he should not be preaching if fear is his only tool..

The guy is an unapologetic illiterate
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Obdk: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
JeogahII:

I am both a Christian and a geoscientist but I found your argument to be devoid of certain knowledge. Volcanic eruption occure due to tectonic activities taking place beneath the earth. Plate movement trigger a build up pressure to explode into the air as magma force it way out through fault [crack]. The activity could be termed a natural phenomenon to a layman, a scientific processes or a geological processes to a scientist.

Nevertheless, the same process can be refer and infer by a Christian or by anybody of faith to be induced by a supernatural being. If you read the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible you will understand why geohazard of such is easily assign to end time.

Jurassic, a period in the geological timescale is known prominently for mass extinction. Many link this period to the great flood in Noah's time. It make alot of sense because paleontologists gave one of the reasons for the mass extinction to be lack of sun ray for a extended duration of time, this inturn hinder plants to carryout photosynthesis. Since plants which are autothroph can't manufacture food both plants and animals begin to die. Genesis account of flood and destruction make perfect sense to the incident in the geological time.

I am much more aware of supposedly controversies that exist between geology and the Christia faith. But your calculative effort to rubbish his assertion and to ridicule Christianity is devoid of knowledge and depth with all due respect. There is more to what we see. Seek knowledge.

Nobody is ridiculing Christianity. We are all Christians..

All we re saying is that volcanoes have been erupting since... Dat righteousness knows nothing that is why you will never hear him preach anything other than doomsday...

We are all tired of him twisting the word of God
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Paulplayy: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

I must get money before rapture. And I am sure by faith, I will be in the location through the tiny road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Continues Appreciation Streak, Gains And Closes At ₦‎1,500/$ / Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses / Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.