Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest (38461 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by prophetfire: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
ModeEbo:
Devil Don win dis 1 soul
. She should name those pastors or shut her idols infested mouth. She is trying to dampen people's faith and promote her husband's trade with her story. If she's really saying the truth, let her name them.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by xrenzy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more.
words are very wise, people hate the truth see where it got Nigerians to today

2 Likes

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by matm: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
U give them powers,and they use the powers to cast out evil spirits,where as your husband who gives such powers begs and settles such evil spirits to leave whoever they are tormenting on the contrary
Kingdom working against same kingdom?
Your mouth is full of lies from the pit of hell.
Some pastors have evil foundation,but believing any word from the mouth of the wife of a shrine worshipper is like eating ashes.
God says:Do not worship idols for I am a jealous God.
Woman,the work devil wanted to do with you against christainity has failed woefully.repent.

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by psalmz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
I am not suprised
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Love55freas(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
a true man of God will never come to your shrine

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Harmattan123(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
From grace to grass
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Kingosytex(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
temitope27:
That's ibo for you, always living fake

Sense is very far from you.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Humanoid01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I was once a Christian so yes I have read the bible
Okay, but you didn't answer the second question.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by ModeEbo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
prophetfire:
. She should name those pastors or shut her idols infested mouth. She is trying to dampen people's faith and promote her husband's trade with her story. If she's really saying the truth, let her name them.
Don't mind her. She's doomed and thereby looking for partners
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kestolove:
We know 98% of pastors are fake but I don't blame them..if u ain't performing miracle ur church go dry
But why are women always the ones easily brainwashed by these so called pastors. They can deceive them into doing anything as long as it is done in the name of Christianity. Why
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by hopefulLandlord: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

Okay, but you didn't answer the second question.
you asked me "why" I read the newtestament? I replied you or could you rephrase your question to remove ambiguity?
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Decency2020(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
From prayer warrior to being a wife to chief priest right? Is there any difference between you and the people you are calling out. I can now see the depth of the root of your faith when you were prayer warring.

Iranu!
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by EFFIONGPRAISE1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
[img][/img] ONLY GOD KNOWS THE WHOLE TRUTH OH! DON'T JUST START CRITISIZING

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by AlexB300: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:
Igbo people
omo u get time o
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Sholaco: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:
Igbo people
Hahahahahaha sure truth
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Goalnaldo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Don't call them pastors please.

Miracles have made people troop into shrines called churches of cultists and occultic people who call themselves.

Because we are in an era of "sharp sharp", people don't want to know God themselves.

They'll prefer to pay pastors to pray and fast for them or to see vision for them or give them prophesy.
There's actually a church called "Ozigbo Ozigbo" ( Sharp Sharp) gospel mission along ibusa-ogwashi uku expressway cheesy
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Handsum64: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Only dumb ass niggas believe in these jobless scammers turned pastors
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
U mean criminals not pastors. undecided
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by DeBoyNewton: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
This isn't a news.
I don't trust many Pentecostal pastors and I feel threatened by their presence.
They've done a lot of harm to Christianity.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by libertrust: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's obvious you have be living a fake life right from inception deceiving yourself. From prayer warrior to evil priest wife. If you actually live a holy life as a prayer warrior in church and did experienced the power of prayer you won't end up in a shrine. All the while you were church, all you were busy doing was fornicating with both married and unmarried men, no doubt the chief priest was one of your pussy eater that finally pinned you down with his charm. So just go and sleep we already know your type.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by michoim(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
You were a prayer warrior that sees traditional people as bad yet you ended up as a wife to their Chief priest...who is deceiving who?
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by almarthins(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
Big lies stop fighting pastors

There are real pastors and there re fake pastors. Jesus warned of this days, when people will come in his name performing miracles but not of him. So let us watch and pray.

Well as for that priestess, the point wey she dey now na only Jesus go fit save am. Devil don capture her completely

2 Likes

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by BestJay(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
we are not ignorance of all these, our prayers, God keep us from the fake miracle workers...
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Humanoid01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
you asked me "why" I read the newtestament? I replied you or could you rephrase your question to remove ambiguity?
The “why” there meant your purpose for reading it.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by orumba(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
tafabaloo:
ok
just ok you say??
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Gfskw: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Really
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by temitope27(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kingosytex:

Sense is very far from you.
Mr sense am not talking to you
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Agugbadin: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Igbo pastors will do it.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by TeeGentle(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
IT DOES NOT SUPRISE ME
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by hopefulLandlord: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:
The “why” there meant your purpose for reading it.
I already told you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Important Things You Should Never Do With Your Body / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.