Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,956 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lawmaker OZB Delivers 43 Cows Survenir To Constituents After Father's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker OZB Delivers 43 Cows Survenir To Constituents After Father's Burial (300 Views)

Patrick Obalim-Udoba Distributes Cassava Stems To Constituents / Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) / Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Who Lost Pdp Ticket Shocks Constituents After Udom's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker OZB Delivers 43 Cows Survenir To Constituents After Father's Burial by pride4legacy(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2021
The member representing Nkwerre/Isu/Nwangele/Njaba Federal Constituency in Imo State Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna, has announced the delivery of a cow to each of the 43 Wards in the federal constituency.

According to the lawmaker, this is to ensure that every nook and cranny of the federal constituency, especially those who could not make it to his home town, as part of the activities marking the final burial of his late father, Ochiagha Donatus Obiajunwa Ozurigbo.

By this, President Generals are to inform village Chairmen from each ward to immediately come to the Umuozu, Nwangele LGA home of the lawmaker to secure their own cow.

Note that this gesture is not intended to capture any form of partisan interest. This is not the first time Hon. Ugonna is giving out big to constituents. The lawmaker had earlier flagged off an empowerment that saw a good number of his constituents go home with vehicles, business capital, tricycles, motorbikes, and other form of empowerment materials.

Late Chief Donatus Ochiagha, the father of Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna, died on the 17th of June, 2021 aged 89.

He is survived by 7 children and 23 grandchildren.

MEDIA STATEMENT
( Dike Philip Chijioke SA Media to Hon. Ugonna Ozuruigbo)

Re: Lawmaker OZB Delivers 43 Cows Survenir To Constituents After Father's Burial by DaniDani(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
In order words, cow empowerment. In 2023 campaign, the man will be like" I empowered you people with 46 cows, more than what chief priest offered obi Cubans (40cows), in fact after I won this election, I am very certain that someone will die and I will increase my cow empowerment to 100". Then zombies, ndi dot branch, my pepruh will clap in the joy of the moment. I rest my case, damn nigger, over to you.
Re: Lawmaker OZB Delivers 43 Cows Survenir To Constituents After Father's Burial by tiredNigerian30: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2021
We're lost in this country. You vote people into power and they come back to tell you they've given you a cow grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Create New Political Party ‘RNP’ / Yeyenews.com, Nigerian-owned Newspaper In U.S.A., Hires Femi Adesina / Is Nigerian Government Ruled By Democracy Or Kleptocracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.